Help With Veno Build

fuzzyb4lls
fuzzyb4lls Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
I need help building my stats im lvl 21 with 84 mag, 16 str, 14 vit, and 9 dex.

What should i do now i wanna good pvp but also want one to help with dungeons and all so anybody can help me thank you.

If you can tell me how to lvl that would be great and what armor i could posiblity be able to use
Post edited by fuzzyb4lls on

Comments

• wikkid86
    wikkid86 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    fuzzyb4lls wrote: »
    I need help building my stats im lvl 21 with 84 mag, 16 str, 14 vit, and 9 dex.

What should i do now i wanna good pvp but also want one to help with dungeons and all so anybody can help me thank you.

If you can tell me how to lvl that would be great and what armor i could posiblity be able to use

It looks to me like you thought about going Arcane, than switched your decision to Light Armor. If this is true than I would suggest to just recreate your character, add only enough Str and Dex to wear Light Armor, then put the rest of your remaining points into Mag. Once you've obtained and raised enough points into Str and Dex for your amor you could then concentrate on Vit and Mag only.
  • Soul_Thunder - Sanctuary_1254490888
    edited February 2009
    since you want to pvp, go either
    a)light armor (1str 1dex 3int every lvl)
    or
    b)arcane robe (1str 3vit 6int every 2 lvls)

since you are only lvl21, it's better for you to just start off again with a new character, unless you love your character so much that you want to spend some (A LOT) of coins for restate.

since it'll only take a few hours to get to lvl21, you'll be much better off starting a new character and transfer your stuff to the new girl
  • Katselya - Heavens Tear
    Katselya - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    since you want to pvp, go either
    a)light armor (1str 1dex 3int every lvl)
    or
    b)arcane robe (1str 3vit 6int every 2 lvls)

since you are only lvl21, it's better for you to just start off again with a new character, unless you love your character so much that you want to spend some (A LOT) of coins for restate.

since it'll only take a few hours to get to lvl21, you'll be much better off starting a new character and transfer your stuff to the new girl

Whaattt??

PVP Build: (Light Armour)
    1 Str
    1 Dex
    3 Mag

PVE Build: (Arcane Robe)
    5 Mag
    1 Str

There is NO Need for Vit on a Venomancer, you pet will tank for you, and at higher level the Average Citrine Shards in your armour will make up for it. Vit is Pointless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxslayer - Lost City
    Foxslayer - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well thanks for the help yall!