The Rumors of my Death are Greatly Exaggerated

Options
Pandora - Lost City
Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Stop saying I'm banned/got cancer and died/rerolled/quit/etc.

My main computer's power supply exploded and I'm not able to play right now.

Jesus christ, don't you fanboys have anyone else to talk about?

Peace. See you guys when my part comes in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
Post edited by Pandora - Lost City on

Comments

• bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ...darn it.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Orlyqq - Lost City
    Orlyqq - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    so you will be back in time to join BloodLusT b:laugh
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    "RQ will never disband" - Pandora

i heard RQ is merging in BL now. b:shutup
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't know who you are, nor have I heard any of those rumors (partly because i play in sanctuary), but glad to hear your not ill or you did not die of a tragic nuclear explosion.
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • __Longshot__ - Sanctuary
    __Longshot__ - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hmm, trouble with Pandora's box?
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't know who you are, nor have I heard any of those rumors (partly because i play in sanctuary), but glad to hear your not ill or you did not die of a tragic nuclear explosion.

b:mischievous
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So i herd u got banned, got cancer and died, and rerolled all in one night.
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So i herd u got banned, got cancer and died, and rerolled all in one night.

Me too. =O

Well on a sidenote; I'm glad that its just a comp problem, because I really enjoy the servers World Chat drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bye bye RQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bye bye RQ

Where are you going? You're leaving us? b:sad
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Where are you going? You're leaving us? b:sad

o.O Agentzero is GZ he just saying goodbye to RQ as a tw power. Although they can just tw for fun to anoy people for fun when they lose their last land. Pandora does do a good job organizing his guild for tw and no one can really doubt that. RQ just doesnt have enough lvls to keep it up is all. RQ core group will never disband they been together for what 4-5 years thats a freaking long time. Most RQ would do as far as leaving would be to move onto another MMO with pk of course.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Guys, this is not the real Pandora. It's someone who has his acct info. He's banned in game but not on forums, please do not feed the troll!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yea its true, RageQuit is disbanding and merging into BLT in a desperate effort to defend against the evil CQ. Under the combined leadership of Yoshiki and Pandora, an order was given for all mages to re-roll heavy and pull cata's.

BLT is now desperately trying to recruit Raven, ensuring their victory against the server, however GuardianZ does not want to let him go as he doesnt require any herio's in TW being their most cost effective cata puller.

Stay tuned in for more updates coming soon.
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ^---- b:chuckleb:laugh
  • Qqme - Lost City
    Qqme - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yea its true, RageQuit is disbanding and merging into BLT in a desperate effort to defend against the evil CQ. Under the combined leadership of Yoshiki and Pandora, an order was given for all mages to re-roll heavy and pull cata's.

BLT is now desperately trying to recruit Raven, ensuring their victory against the server, however GuardianZ does not want to let him go as he doesnt require any herio's in TW being their most cost effective cata puller.

b:laughb:laugh

EPs can stop being support clerics now?
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Now you can all be pro like Danika. Remember, "heavy mage is ultimate mage"!
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Just wow, lol. Priceless material. b:chuckle
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

I knew you guys would merge but the merge between KandyLand would have been a better choice don't you agree? We would have gave you Kandah!!!
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I wonder if Pandora will keep RQ up. Or will he just decide to go to BL because everyones motive right now is to take down CQ. Well not everyones.

I seen a couple of people that I became really cool with in BL. Pretty fail if you ask me. Seeing as they are from GZ.... But at least not everyone in GZ left to go to them.

Whatever Pandora has planned next will most likely end up being the next rebelious guild against CQ.

Must wait see what happens la. Dun wan make assumptions deh b:chuckle
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I wonder if Pandora will keep RQ up. Or will he just decide to go to BL because everyones motive right now is to take down CQ. Well not everyones.

I seen a couple of people that I became really cool with in BL. Pretty fail if you ask me. Seeing as they are from GZ.... But at least not everyone in GZ left to go to them.

Whatever Pandora has planned next will most likely end up being the next rebelious guild against CQ.

RQ won't merge into BLT! Only a number of the high lvls went there temporarily to see if they can make a difference in TW against CQ, since we can't attack u guys yet. We have to lose our last land first.
    RQ will never disband, at least not until Aion comes out! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    RQ won't merge into BLT! Only a number of the high lvls went there temporarily to see if they can make a difference in TW against CQ, since we can't attack u guys yet. We have to lose our last land first.
    RQ will never disband, at least not until Aion comes out! b:victory

Well anyway, when aion does come out, I'll be accepting every RQs account there is. Just mail me.. I do't mind b:cute

And to the TW against us, I honestly can't wait for it. I want to have a real fight. Hopefully they defend real good. I love challenges!!! b:pleased
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Aetheriusen - Lost City
    Aetheriusen - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

I doubt Pandora will ever leave RQ and from what I've seen he's already finished recruiting members for the next mmo.

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/graveyard/6709-ragequit-pvp-based-us-servers.html
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well anyway, when aion does come out, I'll be accepting every RQs account there is. Just mail me.. I do't mind b:cute

And to the TW against us, I honestly can't wait for it. I want to have a real fight. Hopefully they defend real good. I love challenges!!! b:pleased

They sent a couple of their high levels is correct but it doesn't mean they will defend good. They aren't led by Pandora after all. And to be honest after Daikoku, Pandora is probably next to being the smartest leader at TW. But we'll have to see how Yoshiki Plays things out against us.

I can't say much about Yoshiki simply because I never had a chance to experience a TW against BL while he was leading. I mean with full strength. IMO, the outcome will be no different than the collaboration between UnLimited and Panic. But that's just my opinion. Don't take my word for it.

(I know it's a shame that, that's true.... But the rest fail in my opinion.)

Here's a song for you guys to listen to while you think about all of this. Yes, it's old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YXXAuBy2UQ
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    They sent a couple of their high levels is correct but it doesn't mean they will defend good. They aren't led by Pandora after all. And to be honest after Daikoku, Pandora is probably next to being the smartest leader at TW. But we'll have to see how Yoshiki Plays things out against us.

I can't say much about Yoshiki simply because I never had a chance to experience a TW against BL while he was leading. I mean with full strength. IMO, the outcome will be no different than the collaboration between UnLimited and Panic. But that's just my opinion. Don't take my word for it.

(I know it's a shame that, that's true.... But the rest fail in my opinion.)

Here's a song for you guys to listen to while you think about all of this. Yes, it's old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YXXAuBy2UQ

I don't think BLT can win against CQ either. Unless Yoshiki has come up with a good strategy (I have no idea about his tw experience) and manages to get everyone on vent and listen to the leaders properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yea Its True, Ragequit Is Disbanding And Merging Into Blt In A Desperate Effort To Defend Against The Evil Cq. Under The Combined Leadership Of Yoshiki And Pandora, An Order Was Given For All Mages To Re-roll Heavy And Pull Cata's.

Blt Is Now Desperately Trying To Recruit Raven, Ensuring Their Victory Against The Server, However Guardianz Does Not Want To Let Him Go As He Doesnt Require Any Herio's In Tw Being Their Most Cost Effective Cata Puller.

Stay Tuned In For More Updates Coming Soon.

Such delicious cliffhanger.. must have more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I doubt Pandora will ever leave RQ and from what I've seen he's already finished recruiting members for the next mmo.

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/graveyard/6709-ragequit-pvp-based-us-servers.html

Lol, wow. I never thought it would look the same as when we first started playing here. His recruitment style will never fade......

Too bad I wont be going there otherwise I'd random pk in no faction and try to make something out of that. b:chuckle
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I wonder if Pandora will keep RQ up. Or will he just decide to go to BL because everyones motive right now is to take down CQ.

SG1OWNS gonna bid on us, we're already doomed. b:cry

R.I.P. CQ, we knew it could never last. Let us hope that KandyLand will be able to stop the legendary uberhurts, him and his army of Bow Warriors and Strength Archers.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't think BLT can win against CQ either. Unless Yoshiki has come up with a good strategy (I have no idea about his tw experience) and manages to get everyone on vent and listen to the leaders properly.

Ya know, even though I'm a CQ, I think that Yoshiki is a pretty cool person. He's going to make a better change for BL in the future I think. He's as kind as Daikoku and even when he fails once he doesn't give up. That's a great thing about being a leader.

Still no one can compare to Daikoku's awesomeness. Anyway, if BL didn't let that dumbass FlameZ lead, they would have been fine.

I hope a BL member reads this because I have to ask questions on how you guys base your rankings for your officers. I seen some people that makes no sense to be giving them positions. Cancer the director? Are you asking for pure chaos or has this guy calmed down with his pking. Just my memory comes back to me as who caused the KOS between CQ and BL. Hope you didn't base it on who's your best friend.

(I give 1m of my salary to anyone who can get Cancer on this forum)b:shutup

Edit:
    SG1OWNS gonna bid on us, we're already doomed. b:cry

R.I.P. CQ, we knew it could never last. Let us hope that KandyLand will be able to stop the legendary uberhurts, him and his army of Bow Warriors and Strength Archers.

Could you imagine what would happen to CQ in the future? I think everyone is planning on ganging us. It's going to be fun.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Those who left to join BLT did so of their own free will. They werent sent, or lured, they simply felt they wouldnt be required in RQ TW for the next few weeks and wanted to see if a BLT power boost would prevent CQ from taking more land.

That being said, its obviously not in pandora's plans to join anyone. Also i think its a foolish move. Multiple war's will force CQ to lose lands, or at the very least prevent them from increasing in lands. BLT has the ability to hold off CQ for uhh...30min was it? Which means any 2nd guild must be able to win before that happens. With CQ's salary system, they have plenty of additional people online to fight 2 war's together but ofcourse the reserves will be of a lower level range. If suddenly RQ and GZ's strongest join BLT, it reduces their ability to win in that 30 minute window.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I do not know what happen to RQ, but I know they are still recruiting level 60+. So I think they may need some help. I hate RQ, but still want to see they get stronger, a strong RQ will keep the server going. If I have never see what Hip, PandaNija (no longer a RQ) and Vixin did, I am probably are RQ now. But anyway, sincerely wish RQ the best luck. And continue to make LC attractive.