A whole new perfect land!

mesanx
mesanx Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hey you know what would be great? A whole new land. Like how the entire east side of the world is ocean?! Its kind of a big project, but its definatly worth it. I am a pretty active player and my perfect world exp. has been great, but i speak for all the other players that dont play perfect world anymore out of bordom when i say that most people think that the 'world' should be bigger. Me and a group of about 50 freinds think that the game should consist of 2 major bodies of land not including islands.... The ocean can stay, but extend the reach of the mini map. People need more space to roam! I am talking about shortening the ocean just a little bit, to the point where you can fly, or ride a boat across and it wont take forever. And the name of the ocean...the "Endless Sea" should be changed because that would make things hella ironic. But yeah... you should extend the reach to the point of the western americas...but keep the theme ancient chinese. And another thing... boats...People are getting bored of flying.. and once you extend the world, people will be able to purchase boats... mabye 5 kinds of boats all being better than the next and equip them with weapons....like ancient chinese boats... people get tired of being on land all the time. And you should not only make big cities on the new half of the world, but also like 2 new big cities on the original land. Thankyou for your time, and im just trying to suggest things so that you will catch the attention of people that are looking for new, fun online games. Please take this into consideration, MANY more people will join. It is a huge project, probably take like 2 days to update, but the people that play this game need to go out and take a break anyway ;). Thankyou for your time b:pleased
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't touch me...or i'll kick your **** out of the faction. Have a nice day. b:pleased
Post edited by mesanx on

Comments

• solidboss
    solidboss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That would be awesome to explore more of the world :T
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    more land mass?, boats?

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG-gggggg-ggggg-gg-g-*
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    mogwai wrote: »
    more land mass?, boats?

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG-gggggg-ggggg-gg-g-*

Get new ISP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Darkmaggirl - Heavens Tear
    Darkmaggirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Before we can have that, we have to march on over to China and make them make the area for themselves first because even they don't have it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm here to kick **** and play card games...and I'm all out of cards.
  • mesanx
    edited February 2009
    Yeah guys. I think it would be pretty cool. By boats i mean that we could have a boat latter system. Like you can gather the materials and upgrade your boat for speed. Ive also been around the 'perfect world' a gazillian times and the same old land gets old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Don't touch me...or i'll kick your **** out of the faction. Have a nice day. b:pleased
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    *sing*A whole new world!
    With new horizons to pursue.
    I'll chase them anywhere...*

Ahem. Sorry. Got a little carried away.

Quick question. If they doubled the size of the map, how long until you got bored?

And have you really explored the entire map? Heaven, Hell, all the various fb's, dungeons, instances, etc. You've gone back in time, done the cube of fate, raced on Snake Isle, Dragon Temple, all of these things?
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The map is already pretty big but as was said, what we have is only a very small part of the actual world. I'd rather have them add in the rest of the darn planet.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Killllrain - Sanctuary
    Killllrain - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i think itd be really cool to have a new bit of land but instead of haveing it to the east what about all that wide oppend spaces to the west and south areas right now all we have is a clip of the n eastern bit but thats it why not add all that first but the idea of the boats i think would turn into a bad idea just to much more to worry about
  • mesanx
    edited February 2009
    By 'exploring the whole map' i didnt include all the fb's but im talking about just a new chunck of land would be kool. and yeah all the new stuff would be a major update, and boats might create a little more lag but that why we have 'best performance' haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]