Has anyone done Valentine quest?

faye1
faye1 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was wondering do boys and girls get same exp or not?
Post edited by faye1 on

Comments

• Niyatu - Lost City
    Niyatu - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've heard they don't get the same amount of experience. I think it was mentioned that guys get less than girls, but I'm not 100% sure.

- Niyatu/Laura.
    Sympathy is just a sign of your own weaknes.
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've heard they don't get the same amount of experience. I think it was mentioned that guys get less than girls, but I'm not 100% sure.

- Niyatu/Laura.

Niyatu is right. Girls get more experience then the guys do, although the girls have an easier job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...
  • The_Mule - Sanctuary
    The_Mule - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I did this with a level 82 male char with the 9 rose one, I got 5600 ish exp he got 18K.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I did this with a level 82 male char with the 9 rose one, I got 5600 ish exp he got 18K.

Based on level.

If you were equal levels, you'd have gotten many times more XP than him.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • ivitheman
    ivitheman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've got the key, but can't find this wish chest.. If anyone does, pls post it here and also whats in it..
    Sami protiv svih.
  • TitanzFury - Lost City
    TitanzFury - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ivitheman wrote: »
    I've got the key, but can't find this wish chest.. If anyone does, pls post it here and also whats in it..

Has anyone even seen the wish chest yet? I went to Etherblade, City of the Lost, City of the Plume, and Archosaur, found nothing! I know it's supposed to show up at certain invervals throughout the day, but is it going to be showing up at other cities as well, where level 40's don't normally goto like, Thousand Streams or Dreamweaver port? A GM answering this would be greatly appreciated so I don't waste the whole day sitting by one Elder hoping to get a crack at the chest.
  • smokeking420
    smokeking420 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i been lookin for the chest cant find it but ima lvl 60 and i did it with a lvl 62 i got about 5k xp she gets about 120k with 99 roses
  • TitanzFury - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    i been lookin for the chest cant find it but ima lvl 60 and i did it with a lvl 62 i got about 5k xp she gets about 120k with 99 roses

Some of it has to do with what level both the girl and the guy is. My partner is level77 and got over 200k xp, while I got around 10k. I'm hoping the chest holds something fantastic, or I might have to think about looking for another game that actually appreciates their users participation in the events that they set up for us. I'd really hate to think I wasted hours collecting 396 roses, only to get a goof item or actually never get the item because I can't seem to find the location of the chest...
  • ivitheman
    ivitheman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Few chests just recently spawned in Ether.. I got 50 PWI regards from it (~12 pigments)..

Really wasn't worth it..
    Sami protiv svih.
  • TitanzFury - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    ivitheman wrote: »
    Few chests just recently spawned in Ether.. I got 50 PWI regards from it (~12 pigments)..

Really wasn't worth it..

Wow, got the same thing in Lost City, four days for a pathetic belt and 90 PWI regards. I thought this was Valentine's, not April Fools!

What's really sad is, I can't even give the Love Like Honey away. Great job developers, you really know how to keep a player dedicated...
  • Advice - Lost City
    Advice - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I feel bad for you that game developers messed up the exp coding for guys and on top of that, gave out **** as the chest reward
    GG PW
  • Remnant_Vivo - Heavens Tear
    Remnant_Vivo - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Same here Lost city chest, 50 PWI Regard (12ish Random Pigment). 390+ Roses and thats all you get. At my level I'd have gotten roughly 95kx4 EXP had I been female. 400k exp is worth WAY more than 300k from Random pigment. Ah well, time to move on!