TW map reset?

Clunker - Heavens Tear
Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
so a friend of mine told me that they reset the TW map in PW MY after 1 year. to make TW available to more guilds. can anyone confirm that? and will it also be implemented here?
Post edited by Clunker - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have heard that they reset in PW CN after a year.. and that PW MY does not do TW resets.. I don't know how long warlord has been in control of Oracle but I logged on during the emergency maintenance and the map was just as red as ever
  • Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It was the philippines. It was tied to an event to take over the most land in 3 months.
    http://perfectworld.levelupgames.ph/news_events_view.html?rid=103
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    thats a pretty good event idea .. and nice prizes
  • orme
    orme Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why reset the TW map ? Your guilds don't have the guts to attack real opponents ? :)
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    PvE TWs are something different.. and change is always nice.. I think it sucks that once all territories are taken PvE TWs are pretty much gone (maybe if a land holding faction complete disbands it reverts but i dunno) .. so a reset once in a blue moon would be nice
  • oznig
    oznig Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I agree. Maybe give a faction that owns a chunk of land the option of selling it back. Then other factions may bid to do a PvE TW. But the faction that sells cannot bid to PvE the TW.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    no faction would wanna give up the 10m a week to allow another faction the chance to PvE though..

In my opinion there should be wraith TW attacks like the wraith attacks on villages.. monsters drop DQ/badges.. and do it rebirth style-esque ... just wave after wave of wraiths trying to get your crystal ... have a randomized difficulty level .. easy through hard.. where hard is difficult enough to knock 90+s out of the land .. that way no faction will automatically lose their land in a wraith attack.. but the power houses won't be able just blow off the wraith attacks as easy