Im Tired Of Been Poor

Options
KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear
KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Etherblade (West)
i spend days grinding my little heart out for skills not clothes or anythign else thats not need it and when i get the results is nuthing and it makes me b:sad can please someone help me out and tell me where i can find a list to grind for money im so tired of not gettign resultsb:cry
yes i have typos... no im nto gona correct them>.>
Post edited by KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zerokills - Heavens Tear
    Zerokills - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    here is my secret. im sitting on 2.5mil and 23 gold and abt 5 of each gold charm hp and mp in bank this is what i did

past week i havent touched my main. i make lvl 1 alt. grind off lvl 1 stuff til lvl 10 takes abt 8 hours. pick up ev1s drops alot of ppl dont pick their drops. activly toss armor and useless junk

by the time u hit 10 youll have about 500 limestones u can npc for 12k a stack so abt 60k and 150 or so greases that alot of ppl sell for 2.5k each thats another 250-300k or so

next we move on to lvl 8 turtles.. same deal obuddahs hands sell 12k stack of 500 and hay sels abt 7-9k i sell mine 5k so it goes fast

ive done this every other day for the past week. when i have the free time and i have 2.5mil another 2.5mil or so in coins and like 4 mil in charms in bank

oh it also helps cause i have a laptop to log onto another character to catshop 24/7 while i play my lvl 1. everythings usualy sold out by the time i have more stock.. its a pain and i bet i coulda been like 45 or 50 by now i been 37 for 2 weeks just hit 38 2 days ago helping some ppl do fb19

can u believe i soloed it??? and as a lvl 38 the boss dropped 3 star purple gear each time unlike when a lvl 70 does it and u dont get anything

bad thing was it took me at least a hour to run them thru lol 3 ppl 1 hour each it lvled me to 38 and i got to keep a few items for my troubles so i have some 3 star gear they didnt want and i dont need cause its like lvl 22 and for mage and archer and i helped bM's so they didnt want it lol i may sell it iunno

edit: dont bother doing quest they make u lvl faster and drop rate lowers as u lvl on main yes do it but i mean if u want to grind up cash
  • PXRage - Heavens Tear
    PXRage - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yes.. your method is an option. But it's also based on time factor.
    spending 8 hours a day grinding/farming is ridiculous for some people. 500k every other day isn't that much especially at higher levels.

I'd rather farm mats for 1 hour and get a mil at 60+. I'm sitting at 11mil and i spend about 100k a day on crazy/fixing gear etc. and 500k per level on charms. :/ can't afford to farm 8 hours every couple days.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    what mats and where are you farming to get a mil in an hour.. that just sounds a bit far fetched
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    what mats and where are you farming to get a mil in an hour.. that just sounds a bit far fetched

Thats BM exclusive
  • Turnaround - Lost City
    Turnaround - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    rofl. ur a veno, u can grind on mobs like 10 levels higher. And ur 60. Why not grind on foxwings instead of lvl 1 alt. i can honestly say grinding on level 1 mobs is the dumbest money making idea ive ever heard.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    rofl. ur a veno, u can grind on mobs like 10 levels higher. And ur 60. Why not grind on foxwings instead of lvl 1 alt. i can honestly say grinding on level 1 mobs is the dumbest money making idea ive ever heard.

ROFL, I was thinking the exact thing, dude.

Anyway that guy that levels a level 1 char to get money is freakin pro! WTF are you on!?
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!