conqueror is new RQ

Comments

• merizon
    merizon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Sure, but... Uhmm... Who are you? I'm not on right now so pming me would be the most useless thing anyone could think of. Glad you like KandyLand's plan to take over this map.

We might even go to Heavns Tear to do the same thing. Best thing about there is we can grind in peace :D

Who am I? uhmm, it depends, I have a level 80 veno, a level 57 barb and level 3 cleric. I really hope you can take my Barb or Cleric, since my veno have no chance to ..... you.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Sure, but... Uhmm... Who are you? I'm not on right now so pming me would be the most useless thing anyone could think of. Glad you like KandyLand's plan to take over this map.

We might even go to Heavns Tear to do the same thing. Best thing about there is we can grind in peace :D

Well, if you start in the corner, you can take CQ's land without any factor being able to attack you. Meanwhile, CQ can continue to hit GZ/BLT until they are wiped out. Hopefully CQ has geared Kandyland up to the point they can take non-factors like WB and Integrity, with their income they *should* have been able to, although I imagine a lot of income goes towards gemming HH99 equips, etc.

Why would you want to trade CQ for Kandyland on the map though? Or just do half and half, to give the illusion of competition? Actually, that's not a bad idea. You still get all the money, but you can pretend you don't. Hmm, perhaps I have underestimated the CQ leadership :)
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well, if you start in the corner, you can take CQ's land without any factor being able to attack you. Meanwhile, CQ can continue to hit GZ/BLT until they are wiped out. Hopefully CQ has geared Kandyland up to the point they can take non-factors like WB and Integrity, with their income they *should* have been able to, although I imagine a lot of income goes towards gemming HH99 equips, etc.

Why would you want to trade CQ for Kandyland on the map though? Or just do half and half, to give the illusion of competition? Actually, that's not a bad idea. You still get all the money, but you can pretend you don't. Hmm, perhaps I have underestimated the CQ leadership :)

lol Kandyland is a pure alt guild, why the fk would anyone invest money there..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Why would we put money in there?

I'm not even sure daikoku even knows it our alt guild.

This might be the stupidest post on the forums
  • Niyome - Lost City
    Niyome - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Where the **** do you people come from. Lmao KandyLand has gone this far to become factors. I made KandyLand for...nevermind I wont say; you people are to funny.b:chuckle
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009

You know what. You're totally right. I mean Korumii obviously didn't make it clear to who we are or anything. Being accused of being a CQ is automatically the best option anyone else has.

We're geared horribly, we pk all day, and most importantly you'll find that some of us have bounded gear. And no other guild could possibly come up with such an idea besides CQ. NOW WAY. Not even a non-factor guild.

Well, to set that aside we like KanydLand more because we're not all CQ. Sure some of the CQ that have already openly admited to being in KandyLand have alts in here but it doesn't mean that all of us are alts of CQ. It can go anyway it wants with KandyLand.

I respect your own going words about how CQ is indeed KandyLand but at one point it seriously needs to go through to your head that it isn't. Crystalize is the sweet heart guild leader that I passed lead to after my inactivity for such a long period before KandyLand started random pking. Korumii was the true founder of the guild which is a friend in real life.

He basically quit and gave his account to some A-hole that started the rampage. As for me, I was inactive and new nothing about this but even so Korumii was never in CQ and by the looks of it never will be. Crystalize our leader has no intentions of ever joining CQ but rather take them out than ever actually be one of us.

Before any CQ alts or any other guilds alts join KandyLand I was involved in this guild but am too low to pk so it wouldn't make CQ look bad anyway. I was once the leader so I could bid land against CQ one day >.>

Oh, if you count the fact that I was once leader of the guild, then yes, this guild is for my alt as a CQ member. Glad to have you take your time to read the true story behind this. I do and can not random pk b:cute
    Where the **** do you people come from. Lmao KandyLand has gone this far to become factors. I made KandyLand for...nevermind I wont say; you people are to funny.b:chuckle

Oh yeah, and this **** helped him come up with such an awesome name!
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • MercyKiss - Lost City
    MercyKiss - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Crystalize is the sweet heart guild leader that I passed lead to after my inactivity for such a long period before KandyLand started random pking. Korumii was the true founder of the guild which is a friend in real life.

Wrong. You actually passed leadership to me. I resigned and passed it to Crystalize when I left the guild and went to join OhMyDays. b:cute You should know your own guild history better.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Wrong. You actually passed leadership to me. I resigned and passed it to Crystalize when I left the guild and went to join OhMyDays. b:cute You should know your own guild history better.

Lawl, I do have bad memory. >.<

I thought I passed it to Crystalize because she asked me to keep guild when I decided to serve as a spy for a guild that was indeed BL's alt guild... Yeah, they let me in. :D

But now I remember. No one was on at the time so I passed it to someone who actually cared about the guild b:victory Thanks for the jog down memory lane.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited February 2009

Here, I'll give you the attention you want, and distract everyone from the topic at hand:

QQ ENVY TROLLED ME SO WELL SHE SAID MY POST WAS STUPID QQ

There, you feel better now? Yeah, there's a good girl. Calm down and go back to trolling other threads, you've taken care of this one real well!
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Here, I'll give you the attention you want, and distract everyone from the topic at hand:

QQ ENVY TROLLED ME SO WELL SHE SAID MY POST WAS STUPID QQ

There, you feel better now? Yeah, there's a good girl. Calm down and go back to trolling other threads, you've taken care of this one real well!

Envy's actually a guy. Since I like correcting people because it makes me feel better about myself, I will do so by correcting you. "Calm down and go back to trolling on other threads.You've taken care of this one real well!" Lol, now... Can we go back to talking about the main subject? b:cute

Now I have to make sure I never make a mistake :D
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    he* la

Edit: your too fast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    he* la

Edit: your too fast

Thanks b:kiss
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Envy's kinda **** anyways, can you blame him?
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009

lol, he is that noob from the other KandyLand threads, and potentially the most stupid person in RQ (which does say an awful lot)

He's somehow managed to convince himself that KandyLand actually means something and is not just an alt guild for messing around when we're bored.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Pape just falls for trolls easily. Gullible, I'd say, but definitely not the stupidest person in RQ...

Remember, Foxer used to be here.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Pape just falls for trolls easily. Gullible, I'd say, but definitely not the stupidest person in RQ...

Remember, Foxer used to be here.

Oh my gosh. Please don't remind me of that person. He/she is one of the dumbest people I've met on perfect world. Sad that Raven is truly the dumbest though. b:sad
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Oh, no question.

Let's see, who else is dumb enough to deserve a mention among the ranks of Raven and Foxer?
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Hmm, that's a good question. There's a lot don't get me wrong but, can't think of one that made me laugh.

Maybe.... xmx? No, he just sucked at pvp. Ok, we'll have ot turn to my guild for this. Maybe it might be me because I actually took my time trying to figure out who is stupid and makes me laugh. Spent like 5 minutes thinking about that. b:surrender
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I would have to say Speedy. To bad I cant find the old screenshots that were made about him.. Column had a nice one.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I vaguely remember Paladinu and Grey... hrmm.
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Holly f**k 24 pages.

Posting on an epic Thread.
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Of course I know Kandyland is for messing around. You all just kept saying it wasn't, so I played along. Who doesn't have alts?

You guys take yourselves WAY too seriously. If I knew you'd respond like that to trolling I'd have left you alone. My apologies.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Of course I know Kandyland is for messing around. You all just kept saying it wasn't, so I played along. Who doesn't have alts?

You guys take yourselves WAY too seriously. If I knew you'd respond like that to trolling I'd have left you alone. My apologies.

Lawl, troll with the trollers not against them. lol, KandyLand is a serious guild in Ether Saga though if you wanted to know that much b:cute
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Elementx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Lawl, troll with the trollers not against them. lol, KandyLand is a serious guild in Ether Saga though if you wanted to know that much b:cute

Calling you self a troll, man you really bad troll considering the trolling i have witnessed.
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Calling you self a troll, man you really bad troll considering the trolling i have witnessed.

Actually, I just take up any name people give me. See my signature. Don't really care what people name me. How does a text word make someone feel when they don't care and half of it isn't true?

The guy who called me a r3tard was ****. The guy who called me an e-thug based that on me saying something as simple as "ya digg!?" And as for Xtacy it is because if I take away my avatar it says Xtacy only the X is lower case and I'm not literally the real Xtacy.

Want to give me a name too? b:cute
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Elementx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Actually, I just take up any name people give me. See my signature. Don't really care what people name me. How does a text word make someone feel when they don't care and half of it isn't true?

The guy who called me a r3tard was ****. The guy who called me an e-thug based that on me saying something as simple as "ya digg!?" And as for Xtacy it is because if I take away my avatar it says Xtacy only the X is lower case and I'm not literally the real Xtacy.

Want to give me a name too? b:cute

P+(ι)J

String P = "Poor"
    String J = "Joke"

Wana guess why the joke is not funny?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:chuckle I wonder which of you guys took Raven's sweeties!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paladinu - Lost City
    Paladinu - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ooo people remember me b:cute
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Oh, no question.

Let's see, who else is dumb enough to deserve a mention among the ranks of Raven and Foxer?

That guy who leads sg1owns, uberhurts b:chuckle

(see Ethree I do still post, just not often :P)
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    P+(ι)J

String P = "Poor"
    String J = "Joke"

Wana guess why the joke is not funny?

WTF is wrong with you and letter? You even have some strange thing on your signature..... I guess you thought I was joking about giving me a name?

I was dead serious. As I mentioned before in a previous thread, I'm not much for sarcasm.
    ooo people remember me b:cute

PALA, Feed me cookies b:cute
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

This discussion has been closed.