Auction House Cleanup

Options
preacher0001
preacher0001 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Thank You

I'd given up hope a long time ago on an Auction House reorganization but was tickled pink (and that seldom happens) to find that items under thier appropriate categories.

wood under Wood
metal under Metal
coal under Coal

It was splendid sight to behold.

Thank you sooooo much. I don't know when you changed it, but thank the Gods it was. (Or the coding team, you know. . . whoever)

I will enjoy the changes and look forward to the day we don't use numbers as a search option :)

Thx again and I appologize if there is a topic that I couldn't find that had already commented on this wonderous change.
Post edited by preacher0001 on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yup its great some of the titles for stuff are a bit wierd but its pretty well organized now , yey
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I still have yet to get used to it. Personally, I don't like the change, but I'm simply not adjusted, I think. It was definitely needed.
  • Advice - Lost City
    Advice - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The auction house still needs more working features, such as organizing items by item name, price, etc.
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Also, the rare Veno pets are now categorized under "All-Class".

Only a matter of time before someone starts QQing because they thought they were getting a great deal, only to realize it was the Veno-only version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yeah, good cleanup. I feel there are some missing features that will make navigating easier. For example, it is extremely hard to find 2 star items without scrolling through pages of stuff that you are not after.

Perhaps implement sorting features? Whether by name as suggested, price, end duration, quality etc. Would definitely look forward to those.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    and a better way to tell if something you have in auction is bidded on if its only 1 bid and the price hasnt changed?