GM Post plz - is Luring Jewlscalen to roses Banable or not

Zeklor - Sanctuary
Zeklor - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
I for one would like to see an official post stating one way or another if luring Jewelscalen to the rose garden is or is not a bannable offence

Some noobee jaying i dont or do think so isnt good enough it realy needs adressing and a Post stickied to this forum or adding to the Auto patcher

Far too many people just dont know ... my self included

Though I have sent a few tickets regarding this.
Post edited by Zeklor - Sanctuary on

Comments

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Expected Answer :

"We have received your feedback and are looking into it"

a.k.a

"We will type something here to divert your anger towards us and away from the real matter"
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • SatanicBlood - Sanctuary
    SatanicBlood - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    As far as I know, the GMs have posted up several system messages in game saying that luring Jewelscalen to the roses is a violation of the terms of service...
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I am not a GM. My opinion is just that, MY opinion. That being said, it sure as hell SHOULD be bannable considering the roses are part of an event that is supposed to be fun for everyone, not just a handful of scumbags that find a perverse pleasure in ruining fun for others. I suppose it's different on LC, but at least on the PvE servers this is how I feel it should be.
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Its probably not, because the Mods know where all the Bosses are. they knew what they were doing. I mean the thrill of the challenge ahha..

Good job PWI!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have seen several GM announcements in the game saying that
    "Luring a world boss (i.e. Jewelscalen, Gouf) to the Roses is a bannable offense"
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Luring a boss and repeatedly killing other players, resulting in the loss of their EXP is indeed a bannable offense.

You are directly harming someone's game experience, thus it is not acceptable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.