best char to grind

anaclasis
anaclasis Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
im a player that likes to grind creeps for hours on end.... thats just killing the same kind of monsters over and over and over ...

so now i would like to know whats the best character to do this with?
and why?

thx
Post edited by anaclasis on

Comments

• miollvynir
    miollvynir Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Venomancer by far. You can just send your pet after them and heal as necessary. I stopped dying so much when I finally got a battle pet. xD
  • Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear
    Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    veno's probably...I reluctantly say, i was playing one this past weekend and enjoyed that I could, at lvl 7 kill mobs that where lvl 14 all day long without them even touching me. But, that can get very boring, you can really grind with any class, but you may have some troubles with wizzies, they can be pretty squishy...
  • CHOOO - Sanctuary
    CHOOO - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    miollvynir wrote: »
    Venomancer by far. You can just send your pet after them and heal as necessary. I stopped dying so much when I finally got a battle pet. xD

also as your pet is the one who gets hit by mob you wont need to use pots, and dont need to repair armour to often, thats why venos are also good at making money
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hands down the veno for farming. I spend about 500 in repairs for every 100k I grind. That's it. Haven't paid for pots in about 30 levels.

BM aoe grinding is supposed to be faster for exp post-60. I actually just watched a guy doing it while I was out gathering and I have to say it looks pretty damn fun. Between charms, pots, and repairs it looks pretty expensive, though.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hands down the veno for farming. I spend about 500 in repairs for every 100k I grind. That's it. Haven't paid for pots in about 30 levels.

BM aoe grinding is supposed to be faster for exp post-60. I actually just watched a guy doing it while I was out gathering and I have to say it looks pretty damn fun. Between charms, pots, and repairs it looks pretty expensive, though.

bms have to be properly equipped and choose right mobs and they can profit aoe grinding although with charms now 400k instead of 300k the higher lvl ones are having a hard time, without scroll still profit

archer at higher lvls is also a great grind class, but veno is still a great choice, especially cause if you grind well enough and get a herc you can farm a lot of dungeons to get expensive mats and molds
  • Xtrememirage - Heavens Tear
    Xtrememirage - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    use a veno. it has a pet. pet will help u. best solo class. that's all.
    The name's Xtreme! b:victory
    Not Extreme! b:angry
    Get it right! b:thanks