So the Arena will be fixed?

Plumperella - Sanctuary
Plumperella - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
When will the area and the club of fate start working the way it was designed to? I really don't like seeing these red messages popping up for events we can't even get involved in. Think of all the new people that start playing , drop everything to find the nearest arena entrance, only to learn it is not working.

b:mischievous Shawn Strickland
Post edited by Plumperella - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The cube of fate is working. A few bugs left to iron out here and there but it can be completed. As for the arena, word from the GMs is 'soon' =]
    b:dirty
  • Maruja - Heavens Tear
    Maruja - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I hope the arena can start working soon. I did a quest a few levels back and part of it was to go to the scarlet alter arena. I hope that i didn't miss something important for my characters development cause the arenas aren't working. Not to mention - The arena is the only way to reasonably get some of the Warsoul mats. Is there a GM that can let us know what the status of the arenas are or if they ever worked to begin with? I'm relatively new to PWI and would appreciate a little update. Also What about the glitches in the Valley of Reciprocity? this makes it impossible to complete the rebirth quest..... . which is already hard enough to begin with. Please fix these things. I've really stopped investing in this game so much in the past weeks cause I'm desperate for some variety in the game play and so are many others that i play with. I enjoy the dungeons and other aspects of the game so much more than grinding but am starting to run out of options since I've exhausted TT and FB to death lol. These 2 elements would make me a very happy player and aslo give me a reason to buy more charms $$ b:laugh $$. Thank you in advance for your help!
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think its rather important that ppl start to distinguish between scarlet arena and regular arenas in the 4 main cities.

The regular four arenas always worked on previous servers I played but they where disabled shortly after open beta on the PWI servers for unknown reasons. There is even a weekly event in those arenas that was also turned off with no explanation.

The scarlet arena is a brand new feature and just like rebirth order its still majorly buggy, I'm guessing there is some work being done on it but I won't hold my breath for a quick fix.

I'd also love to see some more work being done to fix existing features in the game before rushing ahead just trying to pump out new content faster than the current things will ever get fixed. Also if new content will be released at least run a trial...
    In previous games I played there was a "test" server with double exp rates where new features was rolled out a few weeks before the live server, so players could properly test it out.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think its rather important that ppl start to distinguish between scarlet arena and regular arenas in the 4 main cities.

And people should also distinguish between scarlet arena (not open) and cube of fate arena (open but not complete).

b:chuckle b:cute
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rebirth order isn't bugged the only thing is that you get kicked out i mean what if you didn't then it would be to easy...thats what makes it challegeling
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Maruja - Heavens Tear
    Maruja - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The kick IS a bug- your suposed to get teleported to another room to farm mats to get back in..... Isn't this dungeon hard enough....