Anyone having problems staying connected/connecting to server?

Options
Zanixx - Heavens Tear
Zanixx - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
I just got disconnected from server. i was in a party and someone on vent said i was still getting hit and using my hp charm. i had 346,000 hp on the charm. i get back on i'm dead with 270,000 hp. wth is going on. this game was awesome and now its getting just as bad as Last Chaos was with disconnects and the game always having problems. if you ask me, when they did the Emergency Maintenance they didn't leave the servers down long enough to fix all these bugs. sorry i'm just pissed. but anyways,

is anyone else having problems??

please perfect world get these issues figured out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Zanixx - Unstable - Heavens Tear
Post edited by Zanixx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• cottman
    cottman Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Same. multiple DCs without Internet problem otherwise.
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    Weng - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I've been playing for about 2 hours now, no problems whatsoever.

-Weng
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I just got disconnected from server. i was in a party and someone on vent said i was still getting hit and using my hp charm. i had 346,000 hp on the charm. i get back on i'm dead with 270,000 hp. wth is going on. this game was awesome and now its getting just as bad as Last Chaos was with disconnects and the game always having problems. if you ask me, when they did the Emergency Maintenance they didn't leave the servers down long enough to fix all these bugs. sorry i'm just pissed. but anyways,

is anyone else having problems??

please perfect world get these issues figured out.

It's very likely with the number of people not getting disconnected that the issue lies with the Inetrent itself either locally or regionally to you and not with the game.

I understand your anger and I hope the issue clears up for you, but not every issue is PWI related or something the GMs can fix.
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i was thinking it was an internet problem too. but i could use every other internet program. skype. internet explorer. i put on winamp listened to a streaming audio program from the internet. so it wasn't the internet. it's been okay now. but i guess we'll see. i just hope i don't lose anymore charm because of nonsense
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Every so often, connections go poof. I've experienced it, as have several guildies. I'm not sure what causes it, but yes, you are stuck in the game until you hit that safe log button on the logon screen. I've had it happen a couple of times. Luckily, my usual squad mates, IE guildies and I are always talking to each other during everything we do, so they notice if I go silent and don't move. They proceed to cover my butt and make sure that I don't die. Pretty easy, since my best guild member is a cleric. b:laugh So no, you aren't the only one. But just a word of warning, if you're soloing and get D/Ced, it royally bites.
  • bulgaria123
    bulgaria123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So Zanixx you are not alone but ppl dont say something about that.For around 30 min evry 2-3min server kick me out,and when i use world chat get plenty of pm from ppl who get same trouble like you.I be online on msn and only you get trouble whit net msn gonna be kick you off but no only game.And on same time my girlfriend play but she dont have this trouble like me.
  • Shilizious - Heavens Tear
    Shilizious - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i would check if ur IP doesn't reset himself once in a while, cause then it seems that nothing happened to ur msn/internet, but all things using internet get reset and connect automatically.

it could also be your computer getting to hot and shutting down the heaviest thing your using atm (in this case it would me PWI) so maybe the problem is your ventilator of the CPU

I know one person with the same problem, and with her it's her CPU getting too hot but she's too lazy to go and repair it xD so maybe you should check that
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i appreciate you all trying to help but it's just the game. all my fans and ventilators are working. everything with my computer is fine. i've left it on all day and night for like a week and it still worked earlier this week. it was just the server. it hasn't done it to me lately so i'm hoping they got the issues worked out. ppl get mad and say its not the game, its just, that it is. and thats what i'm saying, it is.

the thing is too. after i had gotten dc'ed. it wouldnt let me connect to server. wouldnt let me resign in even with safe log. i completely exited game and it wouldnt even let me connect to server to check for updates in the game.

like i said it hasn't happened today thank god. but i was just checking earlier to know if there was gonna be any new issues with dc's in this game like there are on Last Chaos. which is all the time. i can't stand a game like that
  • lutacrisluigi24
    lutacrisluigi24 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I too am having this same problem. I was connected. get up come back says disconnected. I check connection, good. Make sure that the game is an exception to my firewall and Avast. try to force reconnect, no dice. Just for the hell of it disable firewall and Avast, still no dice. Reset comp, nothing. Reset wireless and router and then reset comp with no firewall and no Avast with right ports, still no dice. what gives! force start for all tries then did it all again with out force start just to see. nope. google chrome works every other browser I have works. firefox, opra, internet explorer ect. Connection is strong. Pc parts are all good no over heating. It just like what the hell. I want to play.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I too am having this same problem. I was connected. get up come back says disconnected. I check connection, good. Make sure that the game is an exception to my firewall and Avast. try to force reconnect, no dice. Just for the hell of it disable firewall and Avast, still no dice. Reset comp, nothing. Reset wireless and router and then reset comp with no firewall and no Avast with right ports, still no dice. what gives! force start for all tries then did it all again with out force start just to see. nope. google chrome works every other browser I have works. firefox, opra, internet explorer ect. Connection is strong. Pc parts are all good no over heating. It just like what the hell. I want to play.

The maint is on -_-; and Necro.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    edit: didn't realize it was a necro lol

grrr
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The maint is on -_-; and Necro.

shhh maybe he would have kept trying XD that was the funnest "why can't i connect" during maintance ever!
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • lutacrisluigi24
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's now works for some reason. I don't know how long it will last, but I am glad its working again, and I'll be darned if I know what the hell is going.
  • lutacrisluigi24
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know. Glad I could make someone laugh. Thanks for the speedy reply to a laugh able moment. promise not to post on anymore dead things
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Necro.
    Someone should lock this.
    >_>
  • StinkyFish - Lost City
    StinkyFish - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yes me get lots of dcing latelyb:cry this been almost 2 weeks now b:sad
    normaly ill be online for 4 DAYSb:cry
  • Bladeshuriek - Lost City
    Bladeshuriek - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i cant logg into my game but my sever says its online but wen i check to click the city i want to play on it has no ping or population online witch is weird PLZ. can anyone help me how to make it work againb :sad
  • Meeeowwwwww - Raging Tide
    Meeeowwwwww - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nothing Wrong here :D

-Raging Tides
    The Magic Banana, yes, it is magical, yes, it can do magical things, it is ... the ... Magic Banana!!

Kittens<3You b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:flower
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Also nothing wrong here. b:bye

Check your : isp, software, pc health, modem, download upload system, country internet traffic, fire wall, add on, pc cable, weather, electric, temperature, pc spek, ups, lan, and pc maintenance.
    b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...