Undead Race

Dishmop - Lost City
Dishmop - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hi all,
i have been unable to find a suggestion section anywhere, so i have probably missed something. None the less, i will post my suggestion to the game here :)
I think it would be cool to have another race, the "Undead" Race. For the first class in it, a Necromancer (or Lich or another variant name) would be awesome! It could be the male-only equivalent of the Venomancer, whereby it is able to summon minions to its side, such as skeletons etc. Like the Venomancer it would also have some offensive spells to go with it, life-drain etc would be cool. Not sure on the other class for the race... perhaps an undead melee class of some kind?

anyway, thanks for reading my suggestion :)

Dishmop
Post edited by Dishmop - Lost City on

Comments

• Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Because being unique is such a crime.
  • Dishmop - Lost City
    Dishmop - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009

hehe, thanks, i knew it would be in an obvious spot that i missed :P hmm, wonder just how i did miss that :|

can a mod please move this there? b:thanks
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Poof.

And, thematically, the undead are kinda the bad guys in PWI, as far as I can tell. It might be a bit gritty and shades-of-greyish, but I'm not sure that really justifies a gender-swapped and texture-swapped version of the Untamed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I agree with OP. That could solve the gender issue with Venos if the undead can summon other creatures.
  • Darkpreist - Heavens Tear
    Darkpreist - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well it is true that the undead are the "bad guys" of pwi but ...well i hate to say it but...like wow they had to legions of undead the scourge "bad guys" and the forsaken "the good guys"...im sure pwe can work something out to where some of the undead broke away from the wraiths and joined the human elves and untamed in the fight.eh just my opinion. i know they cant make it to much like wow but at the same time they can so uh w/e
  • Demonpaladin - Lost City
    Demonpaladin - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well if they do make a race like this in a possible future expansion. They'd need to devise some new and very creative classes for it. A Lich would basically be the King of Mages and Wizards hands down ( only if those who know what a lich is and what they capabable of ). Deathknight would be a good class, considering "Hello, They're Undead to begin with!" Or like this one guys earlier post about a possible dark cleric, make a shadow cleric for the UD lol.
  • Haidier - Sanctuary
    Haidier - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hey, hey, necromancer/lich should NOT be male only. and they should be

Necromancer or Lich

Black archer or BLack sorcerer

or somethign along those lines.
  • darkskinempress
    darkskinempress Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    a vampire class is good enough for me.

Lords and Ladies.

and creating them would be a piece of cake in terms of deciding on abilities, clothing etc.

i can see it now^^
  • xxxeno
    xxxeno Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I second a Vampire class