Why do you people do this?..

Zanko - Lost City
Zanko - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Seriously!!....

Why does everyone PK at roses west of Lost City for the hell of it.
I don't know if its cause it satisfy you or cause your bored, but its totally rude and says something about our community in Lost City, we should be helping each other not destroying each other.
I'm walking there picking roses for my girlfriend cause I care about her and boom, some moron 1 hits all of us and laughs, isn't that a sad love story?

So yeah, logged off cause of the drama and lvling my altb:bye

Zanko~
Post edited by Zanko - Lost City on

Comments

• guilty
    guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    tell her to guard u while u pick
  • swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ummmm hello....PK server...DUR!!!
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You already answered your own question. They pk for the hell of it. If you don't want to get pk'd don't play on LC.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Waiting for all those who defend Lost City & claim that you dont get PKed randomly as you level at all. The same one's who when confronted with PvE players saying they dont wanna roll on Lost City simply cause they'd be PKed at lvl 30+ over & over, get told by the Lost City community that its simply an untrue myth. Well, here we have proof that its not a myth, that while many PKers may be decent individuals, it only takes a few to ruin everyone's fun and destroy any possibility of lowbies having any chance of surviving on the server.

Awaiting the many "QQ Carebear" posts to follow this...
  • apoxonu
    apoxonu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Oh, Big tough guys, Waiting for you to have your back turned. Sneaking up like a coward, unknown to what a fair duel is. No, and I repeat, No honor. Attacking when you are engaged with two mobs and your health is low. Picking that time to cravenly sneak up behind you to kil you. Oh. big brave backstabers. You have ruined this game. Ima a outy. Off to a fair and honerable place to play. Pve.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ummmm hello....PK server...DUR!!!

exactly. in the PvM server all they can do is to lure jewelscalen to kill everyone at once.

perfect world is too perfect. i don't see huge ks/pk wars that lasts months. i don't see guild haters making efforts to take away territories. i don't see hated players getting ksed non-stop to the point they don't lvl up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    exactly. in the PvM server all they can do is to lure jewelscalen to kill everyone at once.

perfect world is too perfect. i don't see huge ks/pk wars that lasts months. i don't see guild haters making efforts to take away territories. i don't see hated players getting ksed non-stop to the point they don't lvl up.

So by being so perfect it is, infact, imperfect? *giggles*
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    apoxonu wrote: »
    Oh, Big tough guys, Waiting for you to have your back turned. Sneaking up like a coward, unknown to what a fair duel is. No, and I repeat, No honor. Attacking when you are engaged with two mobs and your health is low. Picking that time to cravenly sneak up behind you to kil you. Oh. big brave backstabers. You have ruined this game. Ima a outy. Off to a fair and honerable place to play. Pve.

I wonder how this guy feels about that 2nd MoB that aggroes him while he's fighting one alreadyb:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Seriously!!....

I don't know if its cause it satisfy you or cause your bored, but its totally rude and says something about our community in Lost City, we should be helping each other not destroying each other.
    I'm walking there picking roses for my girlfriend cause I care about her and boom, some moron 1 hits all of us and laughs, isn't that a sad love story?

Zanko~

I don't understand.. Aren't you sealed; the guy that used to talk trash with the rest of RQ? Something about pking people for the fun of it. Also stating the fact about you being a 9x on another server?

Not to mention you're still 6x? What happened buddy? This is all coming down so fast. Guess you're a softy that can't take getting pked and QQs about it on a special QQ thread.

Shame... I looked forward to killing you a lot. b:cry
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I wonder how this guy feels about that 2nd MoB that aggroes him while he's fighting one alreadyb:chuckle

"Screams: YOU HAVE NO HONOUR!!!!!!"
    *rage quits*
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Always interested to hear how our big and friendly neighboring server community lives. Please, do post more.
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Seriously!!....

Zanko~

You do know you're playing on a PvP server right? There has never been a game in existence on a PvP server that had a "good" community. Helping each other? On a pvp server? The majority of your server is populated by 12-16 year olds. Angst ridden teens...and you expect help?

In a way you might understand, you are an american soldier. Your server is afghanistan. The other players are the locals. Stop to pick a flower, you will get shot in the back. Welcome to PvP servers. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009

That's not the same thing, and you know it. With a mob you know whether or not it's going to aggro ahead of time unless it spawns on top of you in which case you know how long you have to get out of it's aggro zone, and if it does aggro you know that you have the possibility of getting away.

With a ganker you have no such luxury because they can and will chase you across the entire map just to kill you. There is no "unless you get to a safe zone" because you'll never make it except by sheer luck.

I've played on PvP servers, and that's how it works. I've been both the ganker and the person getting ganked. The person getting ganked practically stands zero chance against someone who knows what they are doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]