Best way to level? :D

Options
maddi
maddi Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello everybody! My name is Maddi and I am just about to start this game! :D I was wondering the best way to level up though, is it quest grinding or is it party mob grinding or solo mob grinding... If you could help me that would be great so I could get right to it in the game! :D Thank you! -Maddi
Post edited by maddi on

Comments

• CHOOO - Sanctuary
    CHOOO - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    up to lvl 40 the best way is doing quests, if you dont die a lot you wont need to grind before gettin to 40
  • Kebralt - Lost City
    Kebralt - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    up untill like lvl 40 or something youll have enough quests to let lvl up solely on quests. but then after 40 u wont so if u want a medium amount of exp and lotsa money i reccomend grinding. but the way to get exp fastest is do fb runs. Youll get lotsa exp and sometimes mold worth like 500 000 coins will drop and 3 stars will drop too. you can sell that stuff. But remember, mold is very rare and 3 stars sometimes drop like 30% of the time.
  • anaclasis
    anaclasis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    what the hell are fb runs?
  • Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear
    Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol...check dungeon tactics!!, FB is a dungeon instance, you receive a call to duty at lvl 19...that is your first..The letters fb came from a different version, and I am drawing a blank to what they stand for...Soemone once said Fierce battle but I think that is incorrect.

Anyway, its a dungeon with at least one main boss, you get exp rep and sp from completing the instance, along with the better drops.
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Untill lvl40 just do your quests, after that there will be a small gap till your next lvl. I presume this gap will get bigger when your lvl goes up, but until now it's easy to get that exp. Some examples to get the needed exp:
    - Grind (I just take a one man army cycle quest every now and then)
    - FB runs
    - Dragon quest (some poeple hate it, but I think it's a nice way to get some exp)
    - Crazy stone cycle quest (I avoid it, because it can become really expensive, but it grands 20% a day)
    - Watch the events. Some events can really help you gain exp.
  • CHOOO - Sanctuary
    CHOOO - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Untill lvl40 just do your quests, after that there will be a small gap till your next lvl. I presume this gap will get bigger when your lvl goes up, but until now it's easy to get that exp. Some examples to get the needed exp:
    - Grind (I just take a one man army cycle quest every now and then)
    - FB runs
    - Dragon quest (some poeple hate it, but I think it's a nice way to get some exp)
    - Crazy stone cycle quest (I avoid it, because it can become really expensive, but it grands 20% a day)
    - Watch the events. Some events can really help you gain exp.

small gap? am i the only one whos quest only help to get between 20% and 30%? b:cry coz i wouldnt call 80% a small gap O.o
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Daily Quest Starts At Lvl 30

That Is The Best Way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faerothie
    faerothie Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    It's a quest based game anyway so therefore, quests are the fastest way to level followed by dungeons I guess.
    "Live or die... Make your choice..." Death

"The meaning of Life is... To steal your cookies for myself...!" Cookie Monster

"The Seven Deadly Sins are the way... To us..." Hades, Persephone & Cerberus
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Daily quests!!
    after 30 do your crazy stones daily. I have lived off of those for levels sometimes when I cant find the time to do my quests. And now at lvl 5x. I have a stockpile of quests stillb:chuckle

not sayin my way is a good idea....just sayin Crazy stone can make life much easier when you are grinding out levels.

And if you feel really adventurous..try a dragon quest. Personally I would rather poke myself in the eye then to do another one. But try it, it may be for you
  • harryshou
    harryshou Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol...check dungeon tactics!!, FB is a dungeon instance, you receive a call to duty at lvl 19...that is your first..The letters fb came from a different version, and I am drawing a blank to what they stand for...Soemone once said Fierce battle but I think that is incorrect.

Anyway, its a dungeon with at least one main boss, you get exp rep and sp from completing the instance, along with the better drops.

I think FB stands for Fu Ben, which is the Chinese word for dungeon instance.
  • Ludokesh - Heavens Tear
    Ludokesh - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nah, I don't think it stands for that... I'm Singaporean Chinese and Fu Ben doesn't stand for dungeon instance lol.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I have heard that too, that it stands for Fuben, one word. But I dont know the meaning of that word.
  • nickolo
    nickolo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Daily Quest Starts At Lvl 30

That Is The Best Way.

What are Daily Quests?
  • Xtrememirage - Heavens Tear
    Xtrememirage - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    quests b4 lv 50, afterwards u have to start grinding.... T_T
    The name's Xtreme! b:victory
    Not Extreme! b:angry
    Get it right! b:thanks
  • Infinity_x - Raging Tide
    Infinity_x - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I am drawing a blank to what they stand for...Soemone once said Fierce battle but I think that is incorrect.
    it is from the chinese version i think(it is wath i hearedb:laugh
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    why did you necro a year old thread!b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options