Rome Recruiting

Rofocal - Heavens Tear
Rofocal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Guild Banter
Rome lvl 3 faction is now recruiting

Fun and friendly guild very active and chatty always 40+ online at any time of day even 4-5 am + /many timezones in the mixture of players.

What We Have to Offer, More explained Below Teamspeak, Twilight temple/weapon runs, Territory Wars (still new at it but its fun as hell), Boss days, Guild Forums, Lots of FB runs, and cooperation with other guilds for fb's/bosses/help etc we are in good communication with as well as a friendly atmosphere.

Gear Gathering: We do Twilight temple runs for elite gear/have the policy of need before greed. those that need something get it no questions asked in order of who can wear it and who can use it.

Voting: Our staff is voted into office we are not a guild where special priviliges are handed out according to who we like and dislike. We also moderate who is in office by holding votes on our own forums to see who as an officer is holding up their part of the deal in helping etc.

bosses: we hold boss days friday and saturday's. On our forums or mailed to me the leader a list of bosses you have and or pm me w/e works best for you we then make one giant loop both days doing bosses all at once until everyone is completely covered all the way upto fb89 bosses timetravel etc etc.

Guild Held Events We hold many guild events and have pictures on our forums of each. weve done such things as barenaked boxing in the boats of archosaur, Hide and go seek, Item hunting, fishing in our own version :D, the girls have tried a beauty contest of sorts, racing, and many other things. more to come as ideas show. our latest is gathering dq for charm prizes at the end for 1-3rd with other random prizes in the mix, to gather guild funding for more territory war's.

Rules All that we ask is you share the need b4 greed policy, however we do go for pure $ runs all the time. Do not beg for money thats annoying, We will help with difficult tasks such as mobs if your a class you support has difficulty with such said things just try on your own first dont always yell for help, we believe learning on your own at first molds a character, tweaking your weaknesses. but im always willing to help have and always will. lastly just keep the guild fight free i tolerate no fighting you can i dont care, just make sure its in pms. guild chat is for fun/friendly and insane subjects.

Who to Contact I Rofocal am the leader. Nadiva director (Mediva) on her alt if neither of us are on there are the marshals ScarletAngel, Nomaad, & KuroHimiko. finally our executors are Miyakoto, PureGreekHot, Pilcid, and Blue_Moon.

Everyone in PWI Have Fun and enjoy the game. for merges contact myself and mediva only. we will never merge to Your guild. but are taking incoming :) Have fun.
Post edited by Rofocal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Unless I missed it somewhere above I didn't see anyplace you put what level requirement your accepting for new recruits. I can only assume your like most all other TW factions and looking only for 60-70 level pplz.

You might wanna put that info in your recruitment spiel here. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    Rofocal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    sorry i did miss it were a loosely structured guild atm as far as level recruitment so its 30+ active/friendly we have some of our best 70+ players who started at lvl 15 and lvld like mad fiends so i wont be harsh just that your active. if your 1-20 you have 7 days to get 20, after that 10 days to get 30. after that we just monitor to make sure your active :) ^^ hope that clears that up.
  • __fox__ - Heavens Tear
    __fox__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I believe we are taking lvls 25 and up, check with Rofo or Med for the current recruiting lvls.

Tonight there will be a TW, we are attacking RoadKill's Immolation Camp.
  • Ozzilupo - Heavens Tear
    Ozzilupo - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __fox__ - Heavens Tear
    __fox__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Sad to say but we lost the TW. This was the second TW we've done. There will be another this coming Saturday.

Check out our forums (faction website): romepwi.kofg.org
  • william1
    william1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    edited March 2009
    Rome Rocks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited March 2009
    These guys are great ppl. Having fun in ROME. Just getting into TW, so thats cool. I highly recommend this guild!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited March 2009
    Up and coming TW guild ROME has a few openings left. Come join the fun.

We have Boss nights every week, where we kill everything all the guildies need killed. Extremely chatty guild chat, with funny and Kooky guildmates. Teamspeak is available and commonly used. And we have special guild events from time to time, where everyone has a blast.

Just tonight before our TW we had a "Blue's Clues" Roman Mythology Trivia contest where the winner recieved some nice prizes.

Seriously if you want to be with fun, and friendly folks, and would like to get into the games TW come join us. I think you will be happy with what you find in ROME.
    b:victory

To join post a response here on this thread and someone will get back to you. Or simply give a shout on World Chat asking for someone in ROME, and most likely you will be flooded with tells, hehe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited March 2009
    Updating our guild situation a tad. Mind you I'm currently at work, and unable to give exact numbers at this moment. But last I looked (earlier today) ROME currently has/had 170 members. ALL ACTIVE!

The first thing new guildies say after they get invited to ROME is Holy Sh*t, I can't believe how many members are online here at the moment!

We do have just a few spots open. And if you want to get into the ground floor of TW, and/or just want to hang out with a bunch of really cool cats, ROME might just be for you.

I been gaming for more years than some of you have most likely even been alive (Yeah I'm old, lol) And I've not played with a better bunch of people as I have met here in ROME.

We are accepting mainly those now in the 40+ range. And would love to see a few archers, and wizards especially join our TW ranks.

If your interested in trying Perfect Worlds TW (pvp) give us a try. Oh yeah one last note. Please, we don't like drama here in ROME. Just so you know ahead of time, it won't be tolerated. We play for fun, and drama=stress, yuck!
    b:angry

Give us a yell on world chat, contact Rofocal, or ScarletAngel just to name a couple, or any of our members and we'll get you hooked up. Looking forward to meeting you.

Peace-out! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Green_bean - Heavens Tear
    Green_bean - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Excellent guild. Just about maxed now in our membership. If you want to get in on the TW before we have the guild roster filled at 200 active members, get in now before it's too late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    *BUMP* We are still recruiting.

We have 179 (active) members, now recruiting level 30 and up. We have a need for Wizards, and Archers the most, but all classes welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Due to things not going so well in the guild I'm in (lead online but afk half the day, every day. Members won't get on the forums or just plain don't get on), I may end up jumping over here possibly. Think I'd be of any use to you guys?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear
    Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hello,im fang,leader of WolfBlade (lvl3) and id like to discuss an alliance perhaps to take down a certain faction. I have made alliances with other factions and would like to know if u want in on some of the territories... send me a private message and ill tell you, my lvls arent very high but if i can get higher lvls through telecoustics im sure we can figure something out...
    edited March 2009
    Zoe of course you would be welcome, and I'll let the leadership know, and maybe we can work something out with your guild Fang.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Nadiva - Heavens Tear
    Nadiva - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hi Zoe offcourse your welcome in our guild. Maybe make contact with one of our marshall or executor's or ofcourse me(Mediva) or Rofocal. or post here when you'll be online then we will try to contact you:) b:victory

Hope to see you soon in our guildlist !! :)
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Not quite yet, just a good chance. I'll let you know.

Edit: Guess I'll come check you guys out. I'm on nearly all the time. lol
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited March 2009
    Welcome Zoe to ROME.

Ok who's next to be added to our proud legions?

Looking for all classes 30+, with special need of higher level Archers and Wizards for our TW plans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited March 2009
    -BUMP-

Even though we have recently taken on some cool new high level peeps into our guild. We are still looking for a few more. If you want to find a guild where at most times have 40+ members on at any given time. We might be worth checking into folks. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited March 2009
    188 ACTIVE members strong and growing. Calling all level 30+, and especially higher level toons wanting to TW. Come join our ranks.

Leave a message here and we will get back to you. Send a tell in World Chat asking for ROME. Or send Rofocal, ScarletAngel or any other of our members including myself, and we will get you setup and/or in touch with the right people.

Foxx_Trott
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited March 2009
    Rome lvl 3 faction is now recruiting level 30+, with a special TW need of high level Archers, and Wizards.

Fun and friendly guild very active and chatty always 30+ online at any time of day even 4-5 am + /many timezones in the mixture of players.

What We Have to Offer, More explained Below Teamspeak, Twilight temple/Frostcovered gear/weapon runs, Territory Wars (still new at it but its fun as hell), Boss days, Guild Forums, Lots of FB runs, and cooperation with other guilds for fb's/bosses/help etc we are in good communication with as well as a friendly atmosphere.

Gear Gathering: We do Twilight temple runs for elite gear/have the policy of need before greed. those that need something get it no questions asked in order of who can wear it and who can use it.

Voting: Our staff is voted into office we are not a guild where special priviliges are handed out according to who we like and dislike. We also moderate who is in office by holding votes on our own forums to see who as an officer is holding up their part of the deal in helping etc.

bosses: we hold boss days friday and saturday's. On our forums or mailed to the leader a list of bosses you have and or pm me w/e works best for you we then make one giant loop both days doing bosses all at once until everyone is completely covered all the way upto fb79 bosses timetravel etc etc.

Guild Held Events We hold many guild events and have pictures on our forums of each. weve done such things as barenaked boxing in the boats of archosaur, Hide and go seek, Item hunting, fishing in our own version :D, the girls have tried a beauty contest of sorts, racing, and many other things. more to come as ideas show. our latest is gathering dq for charm prizes at the end for 1-3rd with other random prizes in the mix, to gather guild funding for more territory war's.

Rules All that we ask is you share the need b4 greed policy, however we do go for pure $ runs all the time. Do not beg for money thats annoying, We will help with difficult tasks such as mobs if your a class you support has difficulty with such said things just try on your own first dont always yell for help, we believe learning on your own at first molds a character, tweaking your weaknesses. but im always willing to help have and always will. lastly just keep the guild fight free. NO DRAMA HERE PLEAZE!

Who to Contact ... Rofocal is the leader. Mediva director (Nadiva) on her alt if neither of them are online, there are the marshals MiaTamaro, & ScarletAngel.

Hope to hear from you soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited March 2009
    _Bumpity bump_

ROME a TW guild on Heavens Tear is still recruiting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Nomaad - Heavens Tear
    Nomaad - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You may also contact me, Nomaad, for a guild invite...b:victory
    edited March 2009
    We are a very fun loving, up and coming TW guild. We can seriously boast that we have one of the largest ACTIVE memberships of any guild on PWI. Last I checked we were at 188 members, and all of them are active. No alts. Those are all individual accounts. Our alts go in a seperate guild we made just for alts. On any given day and time, it is usually quite common to have 40+ people online in our guild. We are in the process of raising our level average up, for TW pruposes. Currently we are recruiting people level 30+, and shortly it will be raised higher and higher. Get in now while you can.

The time is near when ROME will be teaching these kids in these other guilds, that respect is earned thro leadership, and class, and not achieved thro smack and griefing.

Join ROME now on Heaven's Tear. And be a part of building a new Roman Empire!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Green_bean - Heavens Tear
    Green_bean - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Still recruiting. After our TW this weekend that is. Contact one of the guild officers, for info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Never can have enuf peeps. We are still recruiting. Levels 30+ currently are welcome. And anybody who might be interested in getting in on Territory Wars, give us a call. We have a home for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited March 2009
    -bumpity bump-

Still recruiting, and we have a guildie currently making cookies, so they will be waiting for you when you join. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    BUMP BUMP BUMP b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Yes better for Mia here to bump it than me, she is much hotter than I.

*wink* *wink* b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited March 2009
    Recruiting all classes level 30+ (especially archers and wizards)

Who to Contact: Rofocal the leader. Nadiva director (Mediva) on her alt, the marshals ScarletAngel, Nomaad, & KuroHimiko. finally our executors are Miyakoto, PureGreekHot, Pilcid, Foxx_trott, and Blue_Moon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle