Gm Please Read! Thank You

Chronos_xiii - Lost City
Chronos_xiii - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Could u, please, stop people from luring jewelscalen over to the rosebush during the Valentines day event. It really sux when he gets the last hit on u and u lose exp. wouldnt be such a big deal if it werent for the fact that they are basically doin it non stop everytime he respawns. I dont think its just ppl who need the quest or id be more understanding, i think its higher lvls tryin to kill people. I thought this was against the rules to do that, if not ok, but if it is could u pls try to enforce it. i dont care about dying but i shouldnt have to keep losing experience cuz someone else wants to take advantage of the game.
Post edited by Chronos_xiii - Lost City on

Comments

• texian
    texian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    somebody in authority should just tell us if its against the rules to lure jewel for the sole purpose of killing event participants. it would save alot of forum space lol.
  • Saint_drake - Heavens Tear
    Saint_drake - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    the problem with jewelscalen in there is that with the rosebush being so small the whole situation is frustrating to start with..it may sound brutal..well..stalinistic in fact, but jewels visits help temporarily lift the overcrowding a bit, not to mention having some change in the mindless clicking routine, murdering autoclick bots and..teaching to look out for yourself, it IS possible to spot the baddy comming and get away in time, how do you think i was able to rez all those dead peeps in there?
  • Lucentshadow - Heavens Tear
    Lucentshadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Sadly it's true that it wipes out Auto-click bots.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It's awesome, it's brilliant, it's creative, it's the only bit of fun a PvE server can actually have in that event. And since the rose patch is not in a safe zone, it's perfectly fine to lure him there. Well or viri, but he's not as fun. Some noob even tried luring gouf, that was hillarious to see him runnin in circles around the rose bush and everyone not moving a muscle. Then he died xD
    So quit the QQ
    b:dirty
  • Chronos_xiii - Lost City
    Chronos_xiii - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I Dont care if IT SUITS U! I went down a whole lvl from 73 becuz of this and it is against the rules! It suited the ppl to trade there cash shop items for 3 million gold to but was it ok? NO. they got suspended. and i ask that all ppl luring jewelscalen be also suspended in the same manner. i will bump this post til GM please address this issue. i know u could put someone in the game to watch and see who luring him. i ask that u put a msg server wide saying all people luring Jewelscalen to rosebush will be suspended for one day at the least. and also mind u, u are all on pve servers its bad enuff dealing with lvl 90s aoes then to have jewelscalen get last hit on u
  • EP_DarkSol - Lost City
    EP_DarkSol - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I Dont care if IT SUITS U! I went down a whole lvl from 73 becuz of this and it is against the rules! It suited the ppl to trade there cash shop items for 3 million gold to but was it ok? NO. they got suspended. and i ask that all ppl luring jewelscalen be also suspended in the same manner. i will bump this post til GM please address this issue. i know u could put someone in the game to watch and see who luring him. i ask that u put a msg server wide saying all people luring Jewelscalen to rosebush will be suspended for one day at the least. and also mind u, u are all on pve servers its bad enuff dealing with lvl 90s aoes then to have jewelscalen get last hit on u

Quit your bitchin'

And no, you didn't "go down a whole level." Nice try.

Also, I'm interested. Can you lure bosses around as long as it's not into a safe zone? Because I love to do that for fun, I just don't want to get reported.

Hell, the other day I took Krixxix on a tour of the world. Archosaur, Etherblade, ALMOST the City of the Lost...

Is that against the rules? He never went in the city...
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    Ethas - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    STFU ALL OF YOU. IF GM's DONT COME FOR AUTO CLICK BOT DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT JEWEL?
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Losing all that exp is your own fault. You could just like...not come back? Eventually the lurers/pkers WILL get bored. Wait it out a few days and try again, it'll quiet down at least a little.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Its not against the rules. Luring bosses to safe zones is.

Its not a safe zone.

The area is tiny.

Its obviously there to drive up cash shop prices for dolls and charms.

And yea its to kill the blue names who retardedly dig. THEY CANT BE TRADED, and you CAN"T take the quest, so stop F#^$ing wasting time.

Besides you're asking them to prevent something that would require a huge patch in the game. So just ask em to remove the event.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]