RQ Pulling bosses through low level areas

Lanae - Lost City
Lanae - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Alright, I'm not one to ***** and moan about many things, but this is the final straw against the camels back.

About 5-10 minutes ago, some RQ guy with a red name, runs past me and a group of people with a boss following him, shooting an AoE shot, and gets us killed, than moves to another group and does the same thing... he just keeps doing it.

I'm not 100% sure who it was, hell, I didn't catch his name it happened so fast, but last I checked, purposefully using mobs to kill people was a bannable offense.

If anyone knows who this guy was, please do us all the favor of giving us his name so that he can receive his just deserves.
I may not approve of what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death ~ Voltaire

I may be a gamer.
I may be a man.
But first and foremost, I am a father.

Comments

• aphetoros
    aphetoros Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    There have multiple situations like yours at the rose garden (where bodies are used as fertilizer ^^). Unless you have a screenie and a name with proof, I doubt you'll catch the guy.
  • Niwa - Lost City
    Niwa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Actually, isn't only a bannable offense if the boss is dragged to safe zone??
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Alright, I'm not one to ***** and moan about many things, but this is the final straw against the camels back.

About 5-10 minutes ago, some RQ guy with a red name, runs past me and a group of people with a boss following him, shooting an AoE shot, and gets us killed, than moves to another group and does the same thing... he just keeps doing it.

I'm not 100% sure who it was, hell, I didn't catch his name it happened so fast, but last I checked, purposefully using mobs to kill people was a bannable offense.

If anyone knows who this guy was, please do us all the favor of giving us his name so that he can receive his just deserves.

As noted by Ironman [GM], it is only bannable if it's in the SAFE ZONE. Leaving the safe zone, makes you vulnerable to any attacks logically. You cannot be banned because people are killed by a mob out of safe zone.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Actually, isn't only a bannable offense if the boss is dragged to safe zone??

Why yes, Niwa. that is correct!
    But WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD EVER DO A THING?
    Not enough love from mommy and daddy!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]