Duke Rose Set

Options
maltroth12
maltroth12 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
I know this was a part of a bug yesterday, but, are you going to sale it again ?

When I saw this set, I was : O_O, this is really nice ...

But now, we can't buy it so ... I want to know if we'll can buy it soon or never please^^.
Post edited by maltroth12 on

Comments

• neuaelr
    neuaelr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Indeed, with this set be reintroduced?
  • Hoar - Sanctuary
    Hoar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I am sure they will eventually, they already made the item. Just wait, I also doubt there will be a price reduce.
    b:surrender
  • _Maltroth_ - Heavens Tear
    _Maltroth_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I hope you're right ^^
  • neuaelr
    neuaelr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I am sure they will eventually, they already made the item. Just wait, I also doubt there will be a price reduce.
    b:surrender

I didn't even log on all day yestarday, saw the set tho and was like "finally" by the by, how much did the set even cost? you speak of doubting a price reduction, i take it, it costed quite a bit?
  • Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    didnt cost much

top- 3 gold

the dyes it takes tho....

top-3gold-req.16 dyes b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    the dyes it takes tho....

top-3gold-req.16 dyes b:infuriated

The Duke set is like christmas clothes & a few other sets in that they display a "color" and number of dyes required, but regardless of the color, it always looks the same. You can dye it till PWI goes off the internet and your set will still look the same as everyone else's does (a mostly dark grey almost black with shiny highlights leather type look, with white frilly trim in some places on the top & gloves).
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The Duke set is like christmas clothes & a few other sets in that they display a "color" and number of dyes required, but regardless of the color, it always looks the same. You can dye it till PWI goes off the internet and your set will still look the same as everyone else's does (a mostly dark grey almost black with shiny highlights leather type look, with white frilly trim in some places on the top & gloves).

my boots are army green, and i seen a nice maroon tinted top on someone else.. granted they are off a gray/black base so the colors are much darker then normal but they do have diffrent color tinting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Celestyna is right. It's like...the colours just appear much darker ingame than the little squares show. If the squares are lime green, the outfit is olive green. If the squares are white, the outfit is grey. And so on.
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Celestyna is right...i've seen them in another color. This is one of the sets I really want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The Duke set is like christmas clothes & a few other sets in that they display a "color" and number of dyes required, but regardless of the color, it always looks the same.
    This is not entirely true. If you have a video card that lacks Pixel Shading, your clothes will actually be the color that the items display.

On my main system, I look normal in my Santa suit, but on my secondary laptop I'm various shades of green and bright purple!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com