Skipped TW? Friday, the 13th. 8pm PST.

2»

Comments

• WilhelmRyan - Heavens Tear
    WilhelmRyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So, how are they going to "reimburse" our tw? I don't want the stupid 500k back, I want the land. Give us the land that we bidded on or reschedule our Friday TW to Sunday, if you guys even know how.

Cancel all TW? I mean seriously, our attack is gone, we can't expand for the week, guilds are attacking us on Saturday and worse of all we're going to lose a land.

Should've roll back instead of trying to spend insane hours of removing and suspending accounts. There will and always will be leaks, happened in many games and probably most likely happened in this game.

So yeah, we don't want our 500k back, we're about to lose 10mill a week.

/end

Learn to play before posting please.

Well, since Bloody_Roar was saying you guys purposely throw one TW due to having so two others under attack I was merely pointing out that one of the three TW's you have tomorrow has a max return of 200k.

From what I understand the max return is determined by the number of people in the faction, their levels, and the factions level. So if the max return for one of your tw's is 200k as opposed to 180 million, well you can come to your own conclusion about that one.

So yeah, you do actually have an option to defend and it's not set in stone you will lose 10 Million to Radiance if you actually try and defend. Especially since Diverse(your third tw tomorrow) appears to be a lvl 1 faction with less than 30 people in it according to the numbers.
  • Bloody_Roar - Heavens Tear
    Bloody_Roar - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thats right! just grrrsss...b:angryb:angryb:angry
    Well, since Bloody_Roar was saying you guys purposely throw one TW due to having so two others under attack I was merely pointing out that one of the three TW's you have tomorrow has a max return of 200k.

From what I understand the max return is determined by the number of people in the faction, their levels, and the factions level. So if the max return for one of your tw's is 200k as opposed to 180 million, well you can come to your own conclusion about that one.

So yeah, you do actually have an option to defend and it's not set in stone you will lose 10 Million to Radiance if you actually try and defend. Especially since Diverse(your third tw tomorrow) appears to be a lvl 1 faction with less than 30 people in it according to the numbers.

Sry wasnt aware of that, cuz i couldnt see the f.cking map ... dut to some ... weird "connection problem" you know?
    GM's **** up and we lose hundreeds of mils? whether we do on not defend the Rad Tw, that doesnt matter.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    1 PM PST, no reply yet!
    Hope ill see something, when i come up online...

GMs/Admins are probably gone for the weekend, they'll be back monday.

But I agree that RoC is being screwed by this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
    edited February 2009

But at the same time they must defend also VS Legion, and with a 180 million return, it means they are not so feeble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LunarLove - Heavens Tear
    LunarLove - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well bloody, it appears we have to worry more about PWI breaking down in general at the moment. If our server(or game) dies, what's the point of a Tw?
  • WilhelmRyan - Heavens Tear
    WilhelmRyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    But at the same time they must defend also VS Legion, and with a 180 million return, it means they are not so feeble.

True, but their whole point was the throw one tw to fight two. Since the bid by Diverse is obviously a proxy bid, that leaves them with two tw's to fight. That's their normal schedule and tactic right? So they can fight both Radiance and Legion tomorrow since that is the norm for them on tw days.

So once again, if RoC fights their normal tw schedule (two guilds of three) using their normal tw day tactic (fight two guilds of the three) and seeing as how Diverse is an obvious proxy bid guild with no one showing up (not gonna say who's proxy I think it is), Radiance can finally get a fight instead of an empty battlefield (like the past month...).

Basically, no guarantee RoC is gonna lose 10 million, all you have to do is defend and see what happens.
  • Bloody_Roar - Heavens Tear
    Bloody_Roar - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Radiance can finally get a fight instead of an empty battlefield (like the past month...).

yes, since we just need few catas at the proxy guild tw.
    Basically, no guarantee RoC is gonna lose 10 million, all you have to do is defend and see what happens.

We lose 10 mil anyways, cuz we will not obtain the territory, that we would if fighting Evo, even if we defend Rad.
  • k2n0twork
    k2n0twork Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Was wondering, what now happens to the TW's scheduled for friday the 13th, 8PM PST!

Server: Heaven's Tear
    My Guild (RoC) has 4 TW's this week. 1 ATK and 3 DEF TW's. The only one attack, we payed money for, was sheduled -> 13th, 8pm (which is in 1 hour) against Evolution Guild. Since the Server only's gonna come back online at 1am, it means we've missed the TW.
    Will u reshedule the TW dates? Or have we just lost the money we bidded + Territory aka 10 mil + probably 1 Territory that we'll have to give up, due to not being able to defend against 3 Guilds at the same time?

Would appreciate some official statement.
    Sincerely yours, the RoC Guild.
    1st of all you would lose 1 land anyway - no matter 3 guilds attack or just only 1 (Radiance), so that part about being attack by 3 guilds and crying you will lose 1 land has no sense.
    But yea i agree with a part about TWs on Friday. If i remember well there is no TWs on Sunday, so TWs on Friday can become TWs on Sunday. Bad idea?b:surrender
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yea, there is no TWs on Sunday in Sanctuary either, and only a couple of factions are being screwed out of an attack (that should be certain victories). But maybe moving it to Sunday is as complicated and people pleasing as doing a rollback b:chuckle.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    k2n0twork wrote: »
    1st of all you would lose 1 land anyway - no matter 3 guilds attack or just only 1 (Radiance), so that part about being attack by 3 guilds and crying you will lose 1 land has no sense.
    But yea i agree with a part about TWs on Friday. If i remember well there is no TWs on Sunday, so TWs on Friday can become TWs on Sunday. Bad idea?b:surrender

If you insist on commenting on what you don't understand, you'll just sound stupid.

For the last couple weeks we have 3 TWs in the same time slot. We handle this by winning 2 and ignoring one, thus losing 1 land. We make up for this loss by attacking and gaining another land. Thus we maintain the NUMBER of lands we own week to week. By automatically making us forfeit the ONLY ATTACKING war we have, we LOSE the 1 land we don't defend AND the one we normally GAIN.

And for the record, RoC doesn't cry about being attacked be 3 guilds. We enjoy farming you for kills. The only thing that bothers us in the least is other guilds happily teaming up on us in TW while crying because we PKed them 4 on 3. Oh how sad QQ. But we haven't brought much attention to that either so I guess we don't complain at all, until our right to TW is in jeapardy as it is now.

What REALLY doesn't make sense is why you have such a condescending attitude when it's quite clear you have no idea what you're talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited February 2009

They don't even have the technical knowledge to do a rollback, do you think they would know how to move a TW from friday to sunday? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• k2n0twork
    edited February 2009
    If you insist on commenting on what you don't understand, you'll just sound stupid.

For the last couple weeks we have 3 TWs in the same time slot. We handle this by winning 2 and ignoring one, thus losing 1 land. We make up for this loss by attacking and gaining another land. Thus we maintain the NUMBER of lands we own week to week. By automatically making us forfeit the ONLY ATTACKING war we have, we LOSE the 1 land we don't defend AND the one we normally GAIN.

And for the record, RoC doesn't cry about being attacked be 3 guilds. We enjoy farming you for kills. The only thing that bothers us in the least is other guilds happily teaming up on us in TW while crying because we PKed them 4 on 3. Oh how sad QQ. But we haven't brought much attention to that either so I guess we don't complain at all, until our right to TW is in jeapardy as it is now.

What REALLY doesn't make sense is why you have such a condescending attitude when it's quite clear you have no idea what you're talking about.
    oh come on - you wanna tell me you can defend well against Radiance? Dont be stupid. If i remember well, like 3 or 4 weeks ago there was a "fair" TW - the strongest RoC team vs the strongest Radiance team and they smashed you guys in 1 hour. Anyway i dont see any reason why you cant try defend against them today. Legion is week now - the strongest ppl left them, some of them joined your guild! The other guild which attacks you - you can send 5-10 ppl lvls 50-60 against them and you will win anyway. So focus on Radiance's attack and show your real power if you think you can beat them.
    Good Luck
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    The only one who's being stupid is you. You don't seem to REMEMBER very well either. In fair TWs against Radiance we have both won and lost. You also have no right to claim it was the strongest Radiance team or the strongest RoC team who were fighting. People have lives, in case you don't know, and not everyone can show up at the same time.

Also no matter how weak (and mind you it's spelled WEAK) a guild is, it is still necessary to have manpower to defend the base. Considering only about 90 people are online at the same time whereas a full TW can consist of 80 people, you are looking at a situation of 240 against 90. That's why we choose to ignore one to make it 160 against 90. If you think 5-10 people who are level 50-60 can win against Legion, it only shows your own ignorance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • k2n0twork
    edited February 2009
    The only one who's being stupid is you. You don't seem to REMEMBER very well either. In fair TWs against Radiance we have both won and lost. You also have no right to claim it was the strongest Radiance team or the strongest RoC team who were fighting. People have lives, in case you don't know, and not everyone can show up at the same time.

Also no matter how weak (and mind you it's spelled WEAK) a guild is, it is still necessary to have manpower to defend the base. Considering only about 90 people are online at the same time whereas a full TW can consist of 80 people, you are looking at a situation of 240 against 90. That's why we choose to ignore one to make it 160 against 90. If you think 5-10 people who are level 50-60 can win against Legion, it only shows your own ignorance.
    5-10 lvls 50-60 against Legion? Read again my previous post.
    If im not wrong you defended successfully against Radiance only once and it was long looooooooooooooong time ago. Seriously, even your Guild Master - Hong admits you dont have any chance against Radiance in fair battle atm but you still dare to claim you can defend well. Eh yea, if you werent online during that "fair TW" then yea, i cant call it fair battle especialy you're very high lvl = 75. But if you think you can beat them, send the best team against them instead of defending against Legion. Doesnt matter Legion or Radiance will get your land, does it?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Yea keep changing your replies to attempt to make yourself look smarter.

Find me where Hong said we don't have ANY chance against Rad in a fair battle.

And AGAIN you show how little you know. I'm not "very high." I'm not even in the top 80 levels in RoC. The fact that I get into TWs means not JUST the top 80 people go into TW.

And no, we're ditching Rad battle this week. Your taunting doesn't really mean anything; we're not going to change plans because of one measely guy who doesn't know what he's talking about.

How about you actually play the game and find out what's going on before you open your mouth. I'm kind of sick of replying to you.

/ignore unless you say something so ridiculous I'm laughing too hard to stop myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • k2n0twork
    edited February 2009
    Yea keep changing your replies to attempt to make yourself look smarter.

Find me where Hong said we don't have ANY chance against Rad in a fair battle.

And AGAIN you show how little you know. I'm not "very high." I'm not even in the top 80 levels in RoC. The fact that I get into TWs means not JUST the top 80 people go into TW.

And no, we're ditching Rad battle this week. Your taunting doesn't really mean anything; we're not going to change plans because of one measely guy who doesn't know what he's talking about.

How about you actually play the game and find out what's going on before you open your mouth. I'm kind of sick of replying to you.
    Do it yourself - server symposium - heaven's tear
    The fact that you get into TWs means only one thing - RoC doesnt have enough number of higher lvls than your.
    Anyway hope to see that "fair" battle soon (i mean - your EPIC FAIL)
    And belive me - i DO know what im talking aboutb:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    And belive me - i DO know what im talking aboutb:bye

ROFL! HAHAHAHA--must---not---reply.....damn I pressed the button! b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Edit: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1479852&postcount=12
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • k2n0twork
    edited February 2009
    ROFL! HAHAHAHA--must---not---reply.....damn I pressed the button! b:laughb:laugh

Edit: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1479852&postcount=12
    1-30-2009b:surrender
    b:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    *checks year* Yep it's this year! *checks day* ooooo only two weeks ago :o That was what, 2 sets of wars, which we didn't even go to cuz Legion and Evolution were easier to farm--I mean beat?

No offense to any Legion or Evolution players out there. It's true that it was easier to defend both of you than defend Rad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • k2n0twork
    edited February 2009
    *checks year* Yep it's this year! *checks day* ooooo only two weeks ago :o That was what, 2 sets of wars, which we didn't even go to cuz Legion and Evolution were easier to farm--I mean beat?

No offense to any Legion or Evolution players out there. It's true that it was easier to defend both of you than defend Rad.
    Like i said, im waiting for your "fair" battle against Radiance (****,same mistake againb:surrender i meant - your EPIC FAIL)