Skipped TW? Friday, the 13th. 8pm PST.

Bloody_Roar - Heavens Tear
Bloody_Roar - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Was wondering, what now happens to the TW's scheduled for friday the 13th, 8PM PST!

Server: Heaven's Tear
My Guild (RoC) has 4 TW's this week. 1 ATK and 3 DEF TW's. The only one attack, we payed money for, was sheduled -> 13th, 8pm (which is in 1 hour) against Evolution Guild. Since the Server only's gonna come back online at 1am, it means we've missed the TW.
Will u reshedule the TW dates? Or have we just lost the money we bidded + Territory aka 10 mil + probably 1 Territory that we'll have to give up, due to not being able to defend against 3 Guilds at the same time?

Would appreciate some official statement.
Sincerely yours, the RoC Guild.
Post edited by Bloody_Roar - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    all i can say is rawr :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    TY Bloody_Roar, I was wondering the same thing myself. I know I have just joined RoC, but so far it's been a relatively decent faction. But even still, I would like to know what is to come of the sheduled TW.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Shinta - Lost City
    Shinta - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If I have this right, and they roll back the servers until before maintenence, all TW's will be 1 day behind....I think...so a Friday TW will be on Saturday. Someone correct me if I'm wrong....

If they don't roll back, the "servers" will still run the TW even if they're down and if you're attacking, you lose because you didn't show up. If you're defending you win because your attackers never showed.

I'm not 100% on this.
    Allons-y!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Well, if that's the case, I hope they roll them back....
  • Bloody_Roar - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    If I have this right, and they roll back the servers until before maintenence, all TW's will be 1 day behind....I think...so a Friday TW will be on Saturday. Someone correct me if I'm wrong....

If they don't roll back, the "servers" will still run the TW even if they're down and if you're attacking, you lose because you didn't show up. If you're defending you win because your attackers never showed.

I'm not 100% on this.
    so this bug event basicly gave some legion members a billion coins and cut roc's tw payment by 10mil a week. so unfair... sucks ._.

i suggest they either reschedule it or just cancel all the tws for this week

If Friday's TW comes Sunday, it means ima have fun playin at 5am Tuesday -.- the tw's of Saturday.... that sucks.

And so it means we lose money cuz the damn update messed up? wow...

Still i dont think that they should cancle all the TW's this week. IMO TWs should just be rescheduled. RoC has most TWs this weekend (total of 4) at least on Heavens Tear. So its still possible to reschedule the TW to Saturday/Sunday.
  • Hellno_kitty - Lost City
    Hellno_kitty - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ok bloody more than likely they will do you like they did us when servers crashed in the middle of tw's ...refund tw attack fees and no loss of land for the defenders ...but be glad you were not in the middle of the tw and used half a heiro (which was not replaced) anyway hope this helped >^.^<
    edited February 2009
    Yea, I guess a reschedule would work as well. Forgive me, this boredom has made me quite sleepy.
  • Melexy - Heavens Tear
    Melexy - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hm Hm Hm Hm such a coincidence? o.O
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hope we get some official word on tw status soon :(
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
    edited February 2009
    ok bloody more than likely they will do you like they did us when servers crashed in the middle of tw's ...refund tw attack fees and no loss of land for the defenders ...but be glad you were not in the middle of the tw and used half a heiro (which was not replaced) anyway hope this helped >^.^<

lol, the "they will do you" part xD Yea probably they actualy gonna "do us" if it comes out like that. We r probably the 2nd major guild on Heavens Tear atm. We get 1 Territory each week, but probably also lose 1 to the strongest guild on server atm, cuz we get attacked by them + 2 other guild's, rpobably next after us, in a list sorted by strength, at teh same fricking time. So we have to give up 1, in order to keep the other 2. So yea, if they just let the only TW that we attack at, be a failure for us (which wouldnt realy happen, since we bit this guild many times already, and never got bitten by them)... it would be fricking unfair :)
    edited February 2009
    hope we get some official word on tw status soon :(

so do i b:bye
    edited February 2009
    lol wasnt meant to come out like that but it did any way ... and is this the same bloody roar that used to play on LC server??
    edited February 2009
    lol wasnt meant to come out like that but it did any way ... and is this the same bloody roar that used to play on LC server??

sorry, fellow kitty^^, im not.
  • Dark_Arbnger - Lost City
    Dark_Arbnger - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2009

I'm not 100% on this.

you still havent hit 80 yet? fail :P
    edited February 2009
    Please, stick to the topic. Ty!
    edited February 2009
    ty for the clarification bloody ... but i still stand by they will refund the territory fee to the attackers and no one looses land so plan on a reschedule in one week ... and rofl the server shut down prevented me from hitting 80 tonight since im about 7% away which is approx. 1 daily (that i missed out on tonight) and 1 WQ that i will make up tomorrow (i hope )
    edited February 2009
    Well all we do right now is guessing. We don't even know if there is gonna be a rollback or not. I personaly would love a 15h rollback.
    edited February 2009
    yes this is true in any case good luck on your tw's whethter they are all this weekend or flow over to next weekend im off to bed cats gotta work in the morning
    edited February 2009
    yes this is true in any case good luck on your tw's whethter they are all this weekend or flow over to next weekend im off to bed cats gotta work in the morning

thanks for participating and infos. Good night!b:bye
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I can only hope they have good plans for the missed TW's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Come on wheres the official word for our TW at...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • AstigII - Sanctuary
    AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It obvious that you don
    PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    most likely they will only refund the bidding fee's, since the battles had never started.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think it's silly that some guilds are to be given a chance to attack and some guilds aren't. Especially since RoC has the fortune to always be attacked by a mob of guilds, it wouldn't be fair that we are the only ones to be denied our attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • WilhelmRyan - Heavens Tear
    WilhelmRyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    We get 1 Territory each week, but probably also lose 1 to the strongest guild on server atm, cuz we get attacked by them + 2 other guild's, rpobably next after us, in a list sorted by strength, at teh same fricking time. So we have to give up 1, in order to keep the other 2.
    Well seeing as how the max return on one of the guilds that declared on you is only 200k, I dont think you'll have to worry much about defending from them. Here's a thought, how about actually defending against Radiance instead of giving an empty battle field like you guys have been for the past month or so...
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So, how are they going to "reimburse" our tw? I don't want the stupid 500k back, I want the land. Give us the land that we bidded on or reschedule our Friday TW to Sunday, if you guys even know how.

Cancel all TW? I mean seriously, our attack is gone, we can't expand for the week, guilds are attacking us on Saturday and worse of all we're going to lose a land.

Should've roll back instead of trying to spend insane hours of removing and suspending accounts. There will and always will be leaks, happened in many games and probably most likely happened in this game.

So yeah, we don't want our 500k back, we're about to lose 10mill a week.

/end
    Well seeing as how the max return on one of the guilds that declared on you is only 200k, I dont think you'll have to worry much about defending from them. Here's a thought, how about actually defending against Radiance instead of giving an empty battle field like you guys have been for the past month or so...

Learn to play before posting please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • devil85
    devil85 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    WE DONT WAN 500k!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So, how are they going to "reimburse" our tw? I don't want the stupid 500k back, I want the land. Give us the land that we bidded on or reschedule our Friday TW to Sunday, if you guys even know how.

Cancel all TW? I mean seriously, our attack is gone, we can't expand for the week, guilds are attacking us on Saturday and worse of all we're going to lose a land.

Should've roll back instead of trying to spend insane hours of removing and suspending accounts. There will and always will be leaks, happened in many games and probably most likely happened in this game.

So yeah, we don't want our 500k back, we're about to lose 10mill a week.

/end

Learn to play before posting please.

Thats right! just grrrsss...b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Also the people who "exploited" the boutique item glitch had their gold removed, but the people who sold their gold at 300K/gold still have it just because their logs didn't show them actually MAKING the gold. BUT that should still be considered exploitation of the item because it is only because of the glitch that they were able to sell gold that high.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited February 2009
    1 PM PST, no reply yet!
    Hope ill see something, when i come up online...