GMs failed the community!

DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
NO ROLL BACK? LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE VOTED OMG XARFOX N DARTHPANDA OR W.E VOTED NO.. OK GIMME THE MONEY TO ME N PEOPLE THAT SPENT MONEY ON WCS CUZ OF YOUR FAILURE IN THE PATCH..HONESTLY YOU'VE LET DOWN YOUR COMMUNITY...GOOD JOB AT FAILING

YA IM MAD, PEOPLE SPENT MONEY CUZ A GM APPARENTLY SAID THERE WAS A ROLL BACK SO SERVER SHUT DOWN..PATHETIC! MORE HOURS WASTED CUZ YOU GUYS RATHER SORT THROUGH LOGS N BAN PEOPLE RATHER THEN ROLL BACK..GOOD JOB..IM SURE NEXT WEEKS PATCH WILL BE MORE FASHION OOO GOOD IDEA MORE FASHION AND 20% OF USELESS STUFF..PUT IN USEFUL STUFF..STOP CHANGING SKINS OF MOBS AS PLAYERS GET HIGHER LEVEL..DIFF NAME N SKIN CHANGE O N THEY GOT A SWORD NOW!! BRILLIANT GG DEVELOPERS..FAIL AGAIN..

I PAY MONEY TO SUPPORT THIS GAME..WITHOUT CASH SHOPPERS YOU'D ALL BE WORKING AT WAL-MART FIXING RADIOS..

- Ya Im mad and Im sure 400 of those voters are to..Im glad GMs care bout the community...GOOD GAME GMs..WONT RECIEVE A DIME FROM ME..

I made sure this wasn't offensive so I wont get banned b:pleased

Comments

• swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    And you failed English class????b:laugh
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    They worked hard to punish the scum and not the innocent. Its not the GMs fult people spammed WC thinking that there was going to be a rollback. Would you show me where a GM ever said there was gonna be a rollback b4 the servers went down. I searched and searched the forum b4 server shutdown and never found anything.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • ZeroStriker - Lost City
    ZeroStriker - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    in the words of a greater man, and in place of the GM's, STOP WHINING! IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT! DON"T PLAY! b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Man some people got issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • conqueror28
    conqueror28 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why is someone here still talking? Though I got to admit racking up 150 posts (rants) in one day is pretty impressive.
  • ZeroStriker - Lost City
    ZeroStriker - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Man some people got issues.
    don't forget, alot of kids get whiney when they don't get their way b:chuckle
  • MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
    MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA were you paying attention >_>?????????

They are STILL deciding wether or not a rollback will be in play<---People who spent alll their coins on world chat before the shut down just had strong hopes for one -_- I guess they sucked you in too >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
  • Master_Shake - Sanctuary
    Master_Shake - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    youre angry about used teles? they fixed the problems without **** the people that didnt want the rollback while punishing the ones who abused the bug. i dont see what the big deal is
  • zeromax
    zeromax Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wtf what part of money removed + bans don't you get. Seems like you just WANT people to lose the grinding they've done recently.

Even Walmart doesn't give a **** about losing one customer tbh. Most people would vote to change many games in many ways but it's usually for the better it goes down the way it does.

Seriously their doing everyone a favor by spending their entire damn day making sure only those who took advantage of an obvious misupdate were dealt with or had their money taken and when you wake up tomorrow this would of had no effect at all. So wtf is the deal? What money are you talking about?
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA were you paying attention >_>?????????

They are STILL deciding wether or not a rollback will be in play<---People who spent alll their coins on world chat before the shut down just had strong hopes for one -_- I guess they sucked you in too >.>

Ya they admitted that huh? Your brilliant
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    - Ya Im mad and Im sure 400 of those voters are to..Im glad GMs care bout the community...GOOD GAME GMs..WONT RECIEVE A DIME FROM ME..

I made sure this wasn't offensive so I wont get banned b:pleased

Noone ever said a poll made by a player would change anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Klaxton - Sanctuary
    Klaxton - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Deep cleansing breaths...count to 10...slowly

Rollback to me sounds like the simple solution, but if the GM's are willing to take the time to sort out who did what and all that, kudos to them. One way or the other, tomorrow will be interesting. Today certainly was.
  • MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
    MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    They admitted high hopes yes....did you not read the world chats >_>? I only stating facts I saw. Not trying to be brilliant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This thread is being locked for obvious reasons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.