What a coincidence!!...

Yazu - Lost City
Yazu - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
The ONE day I picked to skip school to play PW it closed down for the day for urgent inspection.

WTF!!!

What are the odds of that happening! >.<
Post edited by Yazu - Lost City on

Comments

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Pretty high, apparently.
  • jedichunky
    jedichunky Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dont feel bad, my wife is out of the house for the night and i havent been able to play either :P. Oh well playing legend of zelda: the Phantom hourglass on DS :P
  • perplexity
    perplexity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The ONE day I picked to skip school to play PW it closed down for the day for urgent inspection.

WTF!!!

Lesson: don't skip school.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lmao, same for me as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • miollvynir
    miollvynir Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LMAO! You guys should know better than to skip school on Friday the friggin 13th! It's all your fault the servers shut down!!!! Karma!!!!!!!!!!! b:chuckle
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    but it was senior skip day. i was encouraged :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2009

WTF!!!

ROFL, your dumbass shouldnt be skipping school for any reason, education is the most important thing in your life. serves you right haha
  • KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear
    KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ROFL, your dumbass shouldnt be skipping school for any reason, education is the most important thing in your life. serves you right haha

lol true to that
    yes i have typos... no im nto gona correct them>.>
  • miollvynir
    edited February 2009

Ah, yes, my dear boy, take this as your example. Someone who is unaware of the proper usage of "your," doesn't realize what an apostrophe is used for, and is blissfully ignorant of alternatives to the creative word "dumbass."

Education is extremely important. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. And take examples where you can. b:chuckle
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    School is cool
    waggers druel
    I try to make a rhyme but fail go to school
    school- 1
    Yazu- 0
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    but it was senior skip day. i was encouraged :(
    No offence. But who was the pothead that decided to make it on friday the 13th.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You shouldn't let PWI become more important then rl! Doesn't only counts for school, but also for other things, like work, friends, etc.
    miollvynir wrote: »
    LMAO! You guys should know better than to skip school on Friday the friggin 13th! It's all your fault the servers shut down!!!! Karma!!!!!!!!!!! b:chuckle

Speeking of bad karma and friday the 13th. Skipping school might be a bad idea, but believe me, taking the train is even worse b:shocked I've been stuck in heavy snowfall for hours!!!
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Heh.. really, it depends.

I dunno how the education system works over there in the US.. but down here in Aussie land, nothing at all counts except for the last two years. Anything you do before the last two years doesn't matter at all. And once you start the final two years, it's a completely new course basically. You won't need any of your previous knowledge.

I dunno how it works over there in the US.. but if it's anything like down here, then it really doesn't hurt to skip school in the earlier years.

Just bear in mind that if you're still at school, you have absolutely no idea what's best for you, and might as well follow the advice of older people. Of course.. you're not actually gonna believe that older people know more until you're an older person. Fate is a bit of a ***** that way.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    agreed school is quite easy for first few years here in aussie land
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    miollvynir wrote: »
    Ah, yes, my dear boy, take this as your example. Someone who is unaware of the proper usage of "your," doesn't realize what an apostrophe is used for, and is blissfully ignorant of alternatives to the creative word "dumbass."

Education is extremely important. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. And take examples where you can. b:chuckle

Ah, yes. Here is a prime example of an unintelligent person trying to sound smart. Although I can not fight you on the argument of finding alternate words for the word dumbass, his use of "your" is completely correct b:chuckle

Derf?
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Same Here Lol
  • miollvynir
    edited February 2009
    Ah, yes. Here is a prime example of an unintelligent person trying to sound smart. Although I can not fight you on the argument of finding alternate words for the word dumbass, his use of "your" is completely correct b:chuckle

Derf?

Actually not. I'm talking about the first "your," not the last one. As for my intelligence, it is difficult to make assumptions about such, seeing as you have never met me and only read one of my posts. b:pleased

Edit: apparently the first one didn't take. However, if he was trying to personify it, then the first "your" would be correct. Then, of course, we run into another issue. "Dumbass" is NOT a personification, but a name you call someone. It would properly be "Your dumb ****," which can refer to the poor personification, or an ignorant donkey.
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I dropped out of school to play PW, I play 24 hours a day 7 hours a week and use xp scrolls every hour. I still cant catch upto those LC levels or Blessing!

LMAO kidding of course
  • AstigII - Sanctuary
    AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009

WTF!!!

Muhahah! This means you are the luckiest man on living planet!

b:laugh
    PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
  • Zanko - Lost City
    Zanko - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited February 2009

WTF!!!

I seriously "LOL'ED" off my chair!!.b:laugh

Zanko~