Good Trade for a hurcules!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
hey everyone i know this subject might come to many as (this is supposed to be in another forum but since mostly venoms go tot his form(other classes to find out weaknesses) i would like to offer my ancient boa mount lvl 11 (worth between 12-20 mil) for a hurcules pet ticket. another questionj is whats the difference between servers and can you transfer items from one server to another.
"When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
Post edited by Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Sanctuary and Heaven's Tear are PVE servers. When you hit 30, there's a button you can press to go into PK mode. You become white-named and must be in PK mode for 10 hours before you can switch back to normal mode. Lost City is the PVP server. When you hit 30, you automatically go into PK mode and you cannot go to normal mode. There's no transfering of characters or items between servers.
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ohh ok thx and do you think a boa for a hurcules pet ticket is a good idea?
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ohh ok thx and do you think a boa for a hurcules pet ticket is a good idea?

Hercules is worth more than a boa.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    fuzzles wrote: »
    Hercules is worth more than a boa.

not really my boa is lvl 11 and it normally goes for 15mil without it at lvl 11 so i can assume it is but is it the same price as a lion lord mount
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    not really my boa is lvl 11 and it normally goes for 15mil without it at lvl 11 so i can assume it is but is it the same price as a lion lord mount

I've seen people on HT offering to sell their boas for 7-8 million, so I think you're vastly overestimating its value. The level is pretty irrelevant, as it's pretty easy for anyone to increase it.

Also, a hercules can help you earn enough money to buy a boa (or another hercules for that matter). A boa is just a vanity item - it offers no advantages over any of the other mounts.
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Isn't a Hercules worth about 25 mil? b:question
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • Dioica - Sanctuary
    Dioica - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bzbee wrote: »
    Isn't a Hercules worth about 25 mil? b:question

I think you can buy a hercules for 16 million, but if you search for them you can probably find people willing to sell for 25 million or even 50 million.
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I doubt anyone would trade. That would be like giving away 10 mil and even tho there is alot of dumb ppl playing PWI no one is that stupid with ingame money. Herc is at least 20 mil while ive seen upgraded boa sell for 9-11 mil so its a rip-off trade. Unless you find some insanely rich nub that made a veno + bought herc and got bored after 2 min i think its impossible.
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    Weng - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I thought the pet egg ticket is not tradeable... only the mats Source of Force and Phoenix Feather are tradeable. Once the tickets are made, it's not tradeable anymore.

-weng
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I thought the pet egg ticket is not tradeable... only the mats Source of Force and Phoenix Feather are tradeable. Once the tickets are made, it's not tradeable anymore.

-weng

That's what I heard too so I'm assuming he meant the trade of the 'source of force'.
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The Herc Pet Egg Ticket is NOT TRADEABLE

However, once the ticket is used, you have a egg but no one that I know of has attempted to trade that egg. Probably because nothing in the game is worth the amount for the herc, not only in coins but the time to amass the sources, and also the money making potential that one has.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Could've sworn I saw one for sale on a cat shop, but I've been wrong before.
  • Advent_fox - Sanctuary
    Advent_fox - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    the ticket is trade able
    once you turn it into the egg it is no loner trade able
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I've seen people on HT offering to sell their boas for 7-8 million, so I think you're vastly overestimating its value. The level is pretty irrelevant, as it's pretty easy for anyone to increase it.

Also, a hercules can help you earn enough money to buy a boa (or another hercules for that matter). A boa is just a vanity item - it offers no advantages over any of the other mounts.

wrong!!!!!! you cant get another boa which makes it rare you can however get the hurcules whenever you want and btw who was selling boa for 7-8mil plz tell me i would like to buy since boas aer worth like 2 times more than that so tell me the players main name include caps and ill contact him to buy itb:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
    edited February 2009
    Options

However, once the ticket is used, you have a egg but no one that I know of has attempted to trade that egg. Probably because nothing in the game is worth the amount for the herc, not only in coins but the time to amass the sources, and also the money making potential that one has.

the ticket is trade able i saw it in a cash shop and the boa is worth a hurcules pet ticket.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Actually the ticket isnt tradable it even says so when u have obtaind 1 (happy memorys)

As for price on boa you would be lucky sell 1 for 10m its ugly and just as fast as other mounts save your money!!! for 90 gears or..

and for hercules i payed about 17m for it b:victory (not telling how)
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You -CAN- put the ticket in a cat shop. I have.
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If you buy the SoF in game at ~2k each it comes out to ~20mil coins, so I'd put the value on one between 20-25mil.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ...and the boa is worth a hurcules pet ticket.

You're a god damned mongtarded, asshatted, gimpfaced, dickthroated, whorehopping, horndogging idiot.

The herc is worth more than twice as much as the boa.

How are you not getting this?

PS. Go call your mother. She read that the shortbus crashed, and she must be worried sick about you. Specially since you aren't wearing your helmet.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    fuzzles wrote: »
    You're a god damned mongtarded, asshatted, gimpfaced, dickthroated, whorehopping, horndogging idiot.

The herc is worth more than twice as much as the boa.

How are you not getting this?

PS. Go call your mother. She read that the shortbus crashed, and she must be worried sick about you. Specially since you aren't wearing your helmet.

Shut up, fuzzles, trolling is not needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Danni - Heavens Tear
    Danni - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The fact that something is rare or no longer available from the shop doesn't make it any more or less useful, it just means there's a limit to the amount of people that have it.

Also, haven't you learned that function beats form as far as value goes? With something as useful as a herc, being the best tank pet and all, the only venos I even imagine would consider selling it would be people that are quitting.
    Shut up, fuzzles, trolling is not needed.

Nice job, arguing with a troll. Good job. You win an internet.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The fact that something is rare or no longer available from the shop doesn't make it any more or less useful, it just means there's a limit to the amount of people that have it.

Also, haven't you learned that function beats form as far as value goes? With something as useful as a herc, being the best tank pet and all, the only venos I even imagine would consider selling it would be people that are quitting.

Yeah, fuzzles can seem trolly at times, but I agree with him on this one. If you've read all of Divines posts, hes quite annoying and spams for post count. b:cry
  • Danni - Heavens Tear
    Danni - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    True, but trolling is trolling, and I already tore apart what he said in the first part.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Also, haven't you learned that function beats form as far as value goes?

QFMFT

I don't care if my pet is literally a steaming pile of ****, if it's the best at what I need it to do then so be it. I'll be flinging poo at mobs like there's no tomorrow.
  • Tahnaharra - Heavens Tear
    Tahnaharra - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Man i hate asking stupid questions, but here it goes. What is a hercules ticket (laugh at me if you must in your response to this) I'm a venomancer and low level at that and have seen the annoucments in game that some has received one. Just looking for a touch more info on what it is exactly.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Man i hate asking stupid questions, but here it goes. What is a hercules ticket (laugh at me if you must in your response to this) I'm a venomancer and low level at that and have seen the annoucments in game that some has received one. Just looking for a touch more info on what it is exactly.

A Hercules ticket is an item you get for trading in 9,999 Source of Force to Ms. Zoologist in Archosaur. You use the ticket and you get a Hercules Pet Egg, the Hercules is the best tank pet in the entire game.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

There's a difference between arguing and telling someone to shut it.
    Yeah, fuzzles can seem trolly at times, but I agree with him on this one. If you've read all of Divines posts, hes quite annoying and spams for post count. b:cry

fuzzles post was uncalled for regardless of whether or not Divine was wrong. Two wrongs do not make a right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    There's a difference between arguing and telling someone to shut it.

fuzzles post was uncalled for regardless of whether or not Divine was wrong. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Almost as uncalled for and uneccisary as your post. WTF GTFO OMG and other acronyms BTW. I'll listen more when you're not a level 1, alt account. K THX BYE.