Emergency Maintenance - Complete!

Comments

• wheresramen
    wheresramen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm sorry to everyone who lost time, cool items, etc. etc. But I don't care what happens. I just want to play. I've only been on this game for a week and I'm hooked :) Compared to the other MMO's I've played, this one is by far the best
  • Khosh - Heavens Tear
    Khosh - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    meh
    all pretty good LOL

Indeed. ^_^
  • Echelon - Heavens Tear
    Echelon - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So what's everyone gonna do when the server comes back up? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:chuckle
    Techno Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Techno Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any friend of yours is a friend of yours.
  • Lyssic - Lost City
    Lyssic - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Correct! There are after gamelogs for cases just lke this. They will know who did wrong whatever happens.

So wait, you're saying the GMs have been working all day reversing every single buggy transaction made by players instead of doing one big rollback?

If that's true, the GMs have just earned one big cool point in my book. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LupineStorm - Sanctuary
    LupineStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    no official word on rollback yet, but some people are saying some scarrry things, full roll, half roll, spring roll....Not fun...

Can I get an Egg Roll
    I Do not suffer from Insanity.... I njoy every second of it!!!!b:victory
    Pain is Just Pleasure with a twist! The Marque De'sade
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Seducer - Heavens Tear
    Miss_Seducer - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ROLL BACK TO BEFORE UPDATE LETS ALL VOTE ON THAT

i have to re buy a darn shaodu cub :"( and sell about 1m in fashion i sold today in stall :"( argh BAN THE TRAITORS THAT DID THIS notice none of them are on here saying anything
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    Baraiai - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Grind to 40, lol on my mount like an idiot and then sleep like a log until noon tomorrow XDD

I got an idea :3 if we rollback hardcore and alot of us delevel out the yingyang,

I VOTE EXP EVENT :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ephemiral - Heavens Tear
    Ephemiral - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That's so crazy. Did a GM ever post in the 217+ pages? I would try to skim through, but uhhh thats a lot of pages...
    A Mod was posting somewhere near there few pages before there i think

@Nataros; i'll take a spring roll!!! or a shrimp roll!!!
  • Bonker - Lost City
    Bonker - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:victoryb:byeb:surrenderb:shocked
  • Chesna - Heavens Tear
    Chesna - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009

you will know when it comes back up cuase this thread will instantly die.
  • Khosh - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009

Grind as hell, and try to reach 80. Yourself?
  • Nataros - Heavens Tear
    Nataros - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Kill everything, grab my cs faster than a fat kid grabs a chocolate chip, and maybe chat wit the faction. Oh yeah, and find my fash
    Any and all who check out this link will be shocked.
    http:/ / s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=164851

As you fall, so too shall you be raised high, by my steadfast hand never shall you die.
  • wheresramen
    wheresramen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i Know , I Come Back Every 20mins To Find 30+ New Pages O.o
    good Ban The Ones That Screwed The Joy Out Of This Game And Made Everyone Spam The Forums They Shouldn't Have Done It No Matter What And Its Technically In A Way **** The Makers Of Pwi So Take All Offences And Ban Them.
    no Official Word On Rollback Yet, But Some People Are Saying Some Scarrry Things, Full Roll, Half Roll, spring Roll....not Fun...

Lawl Ftw!!!
  • jjc420
    jjc420 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    full rollback FTL!!! rollback to last night FTW!!! and thanks to you who answered me. also to the one who asked yes i saw a few gm posts in the first 17 pages i read before work but idk how many after that.
  • Yukibi - Heavens Tear
    Yukibi - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009

prob cry if i've lost my dress the xp I'm not too worried about.. Ican get that back no prob...:)
    Enrage and Proud.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    So wait, you're saying the GMs have been working all day reversing every single buggy transaction made by players instead of doing one big rollback?

If that's true, the GMs have just earned one big cool point in my book. b:victory

there trying to re code the mess up that happend to start all this and probly figuring out who did it and all that too alot of work to do probly i know i wouldnt do it.. lol thats why i just play the game lmao
  • Lady_Nineve - Sanctuary
    Lady_Nineve - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Jesus Harold Christ on a jet-propelled pogo stick. I go talk to some other folks for a few minutes, and look at all this... a bazillion posts. Yeesh.

Look, they've said it'll be back up at 0100 Pacific. That's 0300 here in Nashville. I love you guys, but not that much. I'm gonna fall over. I'll be back when I get here. Dosvidanya.

Nineve
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I vote if they do a rollback just simply change everyones experience to what it was before the rollback. theres a genius idea
  • ReYVynN - Heavens Tear
    ReYVynN - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ok so they say 1 a.m some post right now say 10:30+ p.m so is it from that time so another what 3 hours then cause it was about 7 hours ago my time (currently) 1:07a.m they said they hope it fix'd at 1a.m

its 1am PST. thats a lil under 3 hours from now
    That's so crazy. Did a GM ever post in the 217+ pages? I would try to skim through, but uhhh thats a lot of pages...

yes the GMs and Mods have posted in this and several other related threads.

And odds are, if there is a rollback, it will be to right before maintenance for the last patch, and we'll get a new patch with the bugs fixed. roughly 11 hours of gameplay lost
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    prob cry if i've lost my dress the xp I'm not too worried about.. Ican get that back no prob...:)

i fell with u b:sad
    if roll back happens ill lose gr8 armor ><
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009

I haven't said anything like that. I honestly do not know more then that they are or were checking the gamelogs and trying to fix everything so that service can resume as soon as possible. I do not know more then that so am waiting just like you guys for an official announcement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khosh - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I vote if they do a rollback just simply change everyones experience to what it was before the rollback. theres a genius idea

Problem with rollbacks are also that you might lose items you had wich you sold.
  • Nataros - Heavens Tear
    Nataros - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    A Mod was posting somewhere near there few pages before there i think

@Nataros; i'll take a spring roll!!! or a shrimp roll!!!
    Can I get an Egg Roll

Gehh, life of a chef never ends...*heads to the kitchen*
    Any and all who check out this link will be shocked.
    http:/ / s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=164851

As you fall, so too shall you be raised high, by my steadfast hand never shall you die.
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    Baraiai - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Ooooo I like that. So long as I keep my lvl/what I had before the rollback I don't care of everyone else does XP I never did anything having to do with AH so wtf do some of us need to suffer for :<

If we still rollback ahrdcore, i still vote for HUGE EXP EVENT :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I haven't said anything like that. I honestly do not know more then that they are or were checking the gamelogs and trying to fix everything so that service can resume as soon as possible. I do not know more then that so am waiting just like you guys for an official announcement.

blue is purrdy i want blue square :3

b:cuteGIMEbb:cute
    edited February 2009
    its 1:18a.m here in ontario canada whens this server coming back up my time lmao ^^ anyone tell me thanks
  • Echelon - Heavens Tear
    Echelon - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wow this goes fast o.O

Umm I'm gonna shoot for 60 to use my Arbor, and 59 for my new skillz. ^_^

Wrong order, but you get the picture.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slavewoman - Heavens Tear
    Slavewoman - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm sorry to everyone who lost time, cool items, etc. etc. But I don't care what happens. I just want to play. I've only been on this game for a week and I'm hooked :) Compared to the other MMO's I've played, this one is by far the best

agreed just play theyll fix what needs to be fixed as soon as they can poor gms if they didnt/dont fix it wed be spamming forums with pages of gms dont care etc etc oh well ill wait drink and read lol ty tech support gms makers players and all happy valentines day
  • Lady_Nineve - Sanctuary
    Lady_Nineve - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009

I worked my shapely **** off for this last level. Last thing I want is to lose it. But if that's the only way...

I just hope this doesn't happen again.

Nineve