[Lost City] Become a part of the Sacrifice Family!

miznatt
miznatt Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Guild Banter

Lost City Faction Sacrifice is now recruiting!

Sacrifice is a new guild to the server and is seeking active players of all levels that wish to have a good time and become good friends! As the leader, I'd like to get to know all of my members. Anyone that wishes to do the same is invited to be a part of the faction, looking to have a good mix of both higher levels and lower levels.

We are all about loyalty and helping others out. Also, we are not biased when it comes to PvE/PvP.

We are looking for mature players that want to feel like they belong to a group that they can be proud of. There is no right or wrong question to ask us; we will not terrorize you and call you a n00b, nobody was born with Perfect World knowledge, and we are willing to share what we know and become a strong team.

We currently have a site up and running with forums that we would like our members to participate in! Once a good number of members have been recruited, I plan to do fun things with the faction like hold contests with prizes and expand the guild to level 2 and then level 3. Additionally, we are working on getting a Ventrilo server set up so that members can speak to each other via mic/headset. The sky is the limit as to what this guild can accomplish and we are always open to suggestions :)

If you would like to join Sacrifice or have any questions, please do one of the following:

1. Reply here with your in-game name, level, class, and a short explanation of why you'd like to be a part of our team!
2. Catch me or one of the officers in-game.
-Leader: Miznatt
-Director: Vangora
-Marshall: Desdemonaaa
3. Send one of the above names a message in our post boxes

Thanks for considering Sacrifice!

-Miznatt
( Classic Marshal )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Image (C) ~lucaszoltowski on deviantART
Post edited by miznatt on

Comments

• j2daami
    j2daami Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Come on and join our Sacrifice family!
    BTW: Our Vent server is up & running!
    b:cute
  • miznatt
    edited January 2009
    EDIT: We are now a Level 2 faction :)
    ( Classic Marshal )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miznatt
    edited January 2009
    Our forums have been revamped and are sexier than ever!

Come join a fun helpful guild, you'll be glad you did b:victory
    ( Classic Marshal )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    *is part of the Sanctuary guild Sacrifice*

lol i should lvl my cleric and join your guild
    i'd be a cross server sacrifice guild member :D
  • miznatt
    edited January 2009
    I think that you should hahaha, if you do let me know so you can join b:victory
    ( Classic Marshal )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miznatt
    edited January 2009
    .............Bump =)
    ( Classic Marshal )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaotictiger
    chaotictiger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    IGN: SthrnCrss lvl26 Archer . I was searching for a faction when i saw your post i liked it so im responding . Well ill try and catch up with yall in game .
  • Matteh - Lost City
    Matteh - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I actually have 2 game characters on the Lost City server that I rotate between somewhat evenly, and I am currently looking for a faction for both of them.

Name - Matteh
    Class - Cleric
    Level - 22

Name - Lylium
    Class - Archer
    Level 10
  • Nyamhrose - Heavens Tear
    Nyamhrose - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hello I am interested in joining your guild. I am fairly new to PW so both of my chars. are low levels, and are both PVE chars. I would like to join your guild because you all seem very friendly and helpful, plus I enjoy how you seem to create a family like atmostsphere. I do have one stipulation though, I do not have ventrilo.:( If I don't would this will it harm my chances of joining? Or be harmful later on?
    NyamhRose(Wizard)-9
    Cheeki(Veno)-7
  • miznatt
    edited February 2009
    Nope it shouldn't be a problem at all :)

My character in the game is Miznatt, but you can also catch one of our officers for an invite:

-Vangora
    -Desdemonaaa
    -Anerys
    -Laranan
    ( Classic Marshal )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icemagewiz - Lost City
    Icemagewiz - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I joined PW recently and am in need of a guild. I have never had a guild in this game before but I have played many other MMOs. I am a beginner and lvl 13 but I can level pretty fast!

IGN: IceMageWiz
    Class: Wolf Barbarian
    Level: 13 and gaining
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    Lcewolf - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I like the guild a lot and when they say they help it is no lie :) If you join you won't regret it! Ty Sacrifice
    Lvl 16 Barbarian-Sacrifice
    Lvl 31 Venomancer-Waffles

I'm going to join Dreamweaver and see how it goes!

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
  • Demonpaladin - Lost City
    Demonpaladin - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm new to PWI too myself, but not new to the whole guild business, as i used to own 3 of my own before I stopped gaming for a few years. I would love to join y'all too, I just started today, but hey with a lil help and I'll be leveling in no time and helping other members out with the same things i had to do. Also, but I'll have to take a rain check, because my mom and step-dad tend to get a lil irritated about the pc even though they never use it, so until its a for sure thing i can keep PWi on the pc, I defitnly wud really love to join y'all.
  • Trogdorr - Lost City
    Trogdorr - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Join us. We have free pie.

If thats not enough for you, theres alot of really nice people, who know how to have some fun, and just join us! you'll regret it!

PS: im 10x better then Cysus :D

PSS: thats MR. Trogdor The Burninator to you. (to below poster)
  • Cysus - Lost City
    Cysus - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Heyy, member of Sacrifice here, and lovin' it so far! Every question I had was answered by one of these guys, and they really do treat like friends and/or family :P

Thanks Sacrifice! xD

AND WE HAVE PIE!! haha nice one Troggy :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of Sacrifice
  • Cysus - Lost City
    Cysus - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hello I am interested in joining your guild. I am fairly new to PW so both of my chars. are low levels, and are both PVE chars. I would like to join your guild because you all seem very friendly and helpful, plus I enjoy how you seem to create a family like atmostsphere. I do have one stipulation though, I do not have ventrilo.:( If I don't would this will it harm my chances of joining? Or be harmful later on?
    NyamhRose(Wizard)-9
    Cheeki(Veno)-7

Hello Nyamhrose, I just saw your post and I thought I should mention..
    If both of your characters are on PvE server (or heaven's Tear as I can see from your avatar) then you wouldn't be able to join this guild, as it is on the Lost City (or PvP) server. Since you are knew to the game, and don't have a very high level character, you could switch servers and make a new character if you are REALLY interested in joining Sacrifice.

PS: Sorry if I'm not allowed posting things like this Miznatt..b:shutupb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of Sacrifice
  • faerothie
    faerothie Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hey, I would also like to join the guild but uhh... I'm still downloading the game. Can I contact you once I'm playing the game?
    "Live or die... Make your choice..." Death

"The meaning of Life is... To steal your cookies for myself...!" Cookie Monster

"The Seven Deadly Sins are the way... To us..." Hades, Persephone & Cerberus
  • Kaganz - Lost City
    Kaganz - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yea I joined today actually but yea i would like to join, I'd play any specific class you need as long as that class is effective in PvP.
    IGN at the moment is KaganZ or KZ
  • divineprodigy
    divineprodigy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Name - EvilProdigy
    Level - 16 - new account, plan to lvl fast though
    Class - Archer
  • Miznatt - Lost City
    Miznatt - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Direct all inquiries from this point on to: Bruxien in-game