Phoenix or Herc

Aleriion - Heavens Tear
Aleriion - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
i am a low lv atm but i have roughly 75 gold and getting another 100~150 soon

i was wondering what would pet would be better to get the phoenix or herc( i am a veno ) and what lv can i use them

what pet would make me earn faster money ( sorry didnt know how to sentence that ) i am hoping after a while to achieve both the herc and phoenix

so what im asking is what should i choose for my first one out of the 2, what lv can i use it and whats the best ingame way of making money while using that pet
Post edited by Aleriion - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• crimsonschaos
    crimsonschaos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    From what I have heard, herc would be the best one to start with if you are low lvl. When you get one it starts out as lvl 1 so you will have to lvl it up to catch you.
    Phoenix cannot be used in instances< correct me if Im wrong anyone, this is what I have heard> because you cannot fly in them -call of duty quests- you cannot use flying pets either.
    As far as the money thing goes, Im still trying to figure that out myself lol

Good luck I hope to be a herc owner soon b:laugh
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Herc, it will tank like nobodies business. Later on that will help you farm TT for insanely quick money.(phoenix can,t go in TT, and the bosses would 1shot it)

Either one you pick, it will start at level 1, so you can use it right away. (btw they use special food(meat for herc, hay for phoe), no more pure water.. use gold trade and get yourself 1mil, then buy an xmas blessing so you dont need to feed it)

Fastest way to farm money will be to solo TT when you get to 60.
  • Aleriion - Heavens Tear
    Aleriion - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    thanks for that ill be choosing a herc and i heard they help u make alot of money some guy ended up getting a herc and it repaid itself 3-4x :D
    thanks guys for the info
  • proximus1
    proximus1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what does the xmas blessing do for you?? I thought it just did +1% critical?
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    proximus1 wrote: »
    what does the xmas blessing do for you?? I thought it just did +1% critical?

On top of that it prevents your pets from having to eat.
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If u wanna lvl fast and be very OP in pvp get a phoenix. Its a godly pet for grinding...kills fast and has crazy defence. Same goes for pvp, just the phoenix itself can solo other players in pvp using stun + bugged flesh ream.

If u wanna lvl a little slower but make loads of money, get hercules. Hercules is also better if u wanna be able to help guildies with bosses and stuff.
    I got hercules first since the money it makes will help me get phoenix to eventually. But it would be nice having a grindpet for fly mobs that didn't die all the time like my stupid squishy bee b:surrender.
  • wikkid86
    wikkid86 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I love Max DMG Output a little more than Max DMG Intake so I'll have to say, Phoenix. b:cool
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i am a low lv atm but i have roughly 75 gold and getting another 100~150 soon

i was wondering what would pet would be better to get the phoenix or herc( i am a veno ) and what lv can i use them

what pet would make me earn faster money ( sorry didnt know how to sentence that ) i am hoping after a while to achieve both the herc and phoenix

so what im asking is what should i choose for my first one out of the 2, what lv can i use it and whats the best ingame way of making money while using that pet

im not a veno but if u are going for money in game get the herc cuz fbs HH ect but for pvp get the phoenix
  • Verge - Sanctuary
    Verge - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    On top of that it prevents your pets from having to eat.

correct, and mounts as well =) and to the OP herc first, you wont regret it
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Think about it this way.
    At your level, a phoenix is pretty much a waste of gold.
    True, it deals quite a lot of damage BUT its not as beneficial as the herc. A herc on the other hand, is a great pet to tank with and make money with. So, by your 70s, you can get a phoenix fairly easily by farming TT with the herc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]