Lv 65 Archer, eager to try Zhenning

WlNG - Heavens Tear
WlNG - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
So I recently got my skill Barrage. And able to get a MP gold charm, with that I wanted to try out zhenning for once, but knowing me I want to know a bit more before I go blindly into a zhen party and **** up b:shocked I know what zhenning means etc and all that stuff. But theres one thing I been wondering.

I've seen archers used barrage on mobs for quite a long time. When I've used my barrage on a mob it only lasts till the mob is dead. So how can the archer keep this barrage going? Is it based on how quick the party lures the other mobs into the range? And how much arrows would it take for an hour zhenning?

Any tips for a archer on zhenning is also appreciated. =]
Post edited by WlNG - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So I recently got my skill Barrage. And able to get a MP gold charm, with that I wanted to try out zhenning for once, but knowing me I want to know a bit more before I go blindly into a zhen party and **** up b:shocked I know what zhenning means etc and all that stuff. But theres one thing I been wondering.

I've seen archers used barrage on mobs for quite a long time. When I've used my barrage on a mob it only lasts till the mob is dead. So how can the archer keep this barrage going? Is it based on how quick the party lures the other mobs into the range? And how much arrows would it take for an hour zhenning?

Any tips for a archer on zhenning is also appreciated. =]

The skill is bugged, the AOE should continue after the monster is dead, but it doesn't.

So... To fix yourself you either use PvP, or a Duel and withdraw your target before they are dead. Ideally you want to do this to your cleric as they will be standing right beside you the whole time (at least thats the idea)
  • WlNG - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    The skill is bugged, the AOE should continue after the monster is dead, but it doesn't.

So... To fix yourself you either use PvP, or a Duel and withdraw your target before they are dead. Ideally you want to do this to your cleric as they will be standing right beside you the whole time (at least thats the idea)

Ohhh that makes better sense now.
  • StellarAshes - Heavens Tear
    StellarAshes - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    http://forum.perfectworld.ms/showthread.php?t=246 is a pretty good guide, although the lingo is a bit different (such as Spark->Vigor, Barrage->Bombardment, etc) but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what's what.
  • WlNG - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    http://forum.perfectworld.ms/showthread.php?t=246 is a pretty good guide, although the lingo is a bit different (such as Spark->Vigor, Barrage->Bombardment, etc) but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what's what.

Thank you, I'll check it out.