Marriage question.

Kagewerewolf - Sanctuary
Kagewerewolf - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
So, out of sheer curiosity, I was wondering, can two same sex chars get married?
Post edited by Kagewerewolf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    unfortunately no, if that was the case i think we'd be seeing alot of female couples
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • maniacle
    maniacle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    unfortunately no, if that was the case i think we'd be seeing alot of female couples

I would never want to see this. I'd personally like the woman/woman thing, but then someone would complain we need male/male as well. And that will be the day i quit playing. :)

So NO to same sex marriage lol.
    edited February 2009
    So, purely basing this on your reply, I would assume that you are male. I personally do not see any problem with same sex couples in game or real life, if you don't like it, look the other way, no need to make others feel outcasted because you are insecure of your own sexuality. But I'll drop out of this subject before I cause myself to get banned.
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No, it's not possible.

I wish it was. A lot of guys play as Venomancer and it's a female char only. b:cry
  • fireempress
    fireempress Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i think they should make barb open to women and veno open to men
    untamed is sexist
    edited February 2009
    The entire game is sexist if you think about it. But again, this is a touchy subject to some and it's a great game. I'm just waiting for it to come online so I can buy some stuff.
  • maniacle
    maniacle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So, purely basing this on your reply, I would assume that you are male. I personally do not see any problem with same sex couples in game or real life, if you don't like it, look the other way, no need to make others feel outcasted because you are insecure of your own sexuality. But I'll drop out of this subject before I cause myself to get banned.

Yep, it is because i'm so insecure. Thank you for pointing that out. Cause there couldn't be any other reason.....

But as you stated, we probably shouldn't discuss this cause not only will we cause a post to get locked, but one of us would probably say something that would get us in trouble. :)
  • Kagewerewolf - Sanctuary
    Kagewerewolf - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hah, i guess i should have realized this would kinda be a heated topic, but i got my answer, so thank you. (:
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Considering it's a Chinese game I highly doubt same sex marriages will be implemented, or female barbs or male venos, for that matter.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Amaoni - Sanctuary
    Amaoni - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i think they should make barb open to women and veno open to men
    untamed is sexist

I agree that I would like to see them make veno and barb both sexes.

I'd also like to see same sex marriage so I could marry my veno to my real life boyfriend's veno.b:cry
  • Bringherpain - Sanctuary
    Bringherpain - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    maniacle wrote: »
    I would never want to see this. I'd personally like the woman/woman thing, but then someone would complain we need male/male as well. And that will be the day i quit playing. :)

So NO to same sex marriage lol.
    "So NO to same sex marriage lol." ..... lol? don't really think it's a laughing matter, but that's imo.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It's a chinese game, they r more close minded than most religious people b:shocked

There will never be same sex marriage in a chinese game. Sucks badly.... but whining and complaining will not change anything.

On the veno & barb gender thing, there is no such thing as male venos in the mythology that this game is based on, dunno bout the barbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute