• Nomaad - Heavens Tear
    Nomaad - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked -scared-

and my mini-gun is in the shop...b:angry
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I said Whoa when i checked back on this thread 4 hours later and saw what it mushroomed into!

Anyway, I just updated Post #1 of this thread with the following:

-UPDATE #2 (6 p.m. Pacific) -

All technical issues have been identified and are currently being fixed as well as tested. All game service will be restored at approximately 1 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 14 (approx. 7 hours from this update). We do apologize for this extended length of service outage but felt it was necessary to extend it somewhat to make sure that all issues caused by last night's patch is fully tested and working properly.

Again, we offer the sincerest of apologies for all of the various inconveniences caused by today's service outage. Please enjoy your weekend and Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Really, really sorry for all the troubles and hassles caused by last night's patch! Lots of folks are hard at work now correcting the situation and we'll keep you all updated as things progress along.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • rikuowns
    rikuowns Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Eh how many hours from now is 12/1409 1am PST?
    well 12 is like a year away
  • Larlissa - Sanctuary
    Larlissa - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    eventho im in lost city will u be my valemtine ^_^

srry....im on sanctuary b:sad
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hey, anyone cared to check the client?

"Title: Emergency Server Maintenance - UpdatedDate: 2009-02-13

We are currently looking at several in-game issues, one of which prevented players from being able to log into the game world. We sincerely apologize for the downtime and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.

This news story will be updated as more information becomes available.
    Update: We expect to have the servers back up and running by 12/14/09 1am PST. Again, we apologize for the extended downtime, however we want to be sure that everything is fixed before we bring the servers back up."

It's now 6pm PST Feb 13. You have another 7 hours to wait guys... go get some sleep xD!
  • Evoken - Heavens Tear
    Evoken - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Dvorak wrote: »
    I said Whoa when i checked back on this thread 4 hours later and saw what it mushroomed into!

All technical issues have been identified and are currently being fixed as well as tested. All game service will be restored at approximately 1 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 14 (approx. 7 hours from this update). We do apologize for this extended length of service outage but felt it was necessary to extend it somewhat to make sure that all issues caused by last night's patch is fully tested and working properly.

Again, we offer the sincerest of apologies for all of the various inconveniences caused by today's service outage. Please enjoy your weekend and Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Really, really sorry for all the troubles and hassles caused by last night's patch! Lots of folks are hard at work now correcting the situation and we'll keep you all updated as things progress along.

don't overdo it Gms!
    you guys are already working hard, give them a break D:
    No matter how strong, for a human to fight a monster means he has submerged his humanity and transformed himself into a greater monster - Berserk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

myspace.com/divinedoppleganger
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    nexxous wrote: »
    OK that cuts it! I'm taking the wife upstairs and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES!!! b:dirty

spreading some love?
  • Xhil - Heavens Tear
    Xhil - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Thank You!
  • Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear
    Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Are we having a roll Back?????
  • creedheart
    creedheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    for all whos falling asleep waiting like me, why dont u get some of this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs
    or some of this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2009

oh, GM posted before me xD
  • Echelon - Heavens Tear
    Echelon - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Update: We expect to have the servers back up and running by 12/14/09 1am PST. Again, we apologize for the extended downtime, however we want to be sure that everything is fixed before we bring the servers back up.

Fail......

I'm just playing Gm's, don''t hurt me.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBlowYou - Heavens Tear
    IBlowYou - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    about 7 hours.

more like 10 months and 7 hours
  • Cenire - Sanctuary
    Cenire - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 7 Hours You Say?!?!?!?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
  • Mikeya - Heavens Tear
    Mikeya - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what am i going to do for 7 hours??????????
  • Vaxi - Sanctuary
    Vaxi - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    December 14, 2009, what!?!?!?!?

I lol'd. Good catch, Admins better fix that one till the spam begins... worse than it already is. b:chuckle

At least we have an update and an ETA. Woot! I can play again at 4am (EST)! XD
    Sig options = fail.

b:irritated
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ooh and while u GMs are at it why not make mages just a little bit better :P

mage=gimp
  • Shana - Lost City
    Shana - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I didn't get to log on today to do Daily. D: Will that reset my Crazy Stone?
    Shana / 7x Robe Wizard / ReturneR Marshal
    ... And damn proud of it.
  • Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear
    Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    IM OFF TO PLAY FABLE2 i guess CYA Evoken And Nomadb:cryb:bye
  • Nomaad - Heavens Tear
    Nomaad - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    spreading some love?

spreading *something*, anyway...
  • Dark_Arbnger - Lost City
    Dark_Arbnger - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ohhh what a pimp. :P

Aura u know im nice >.< i try to be at least
    srry....im on sanctuary b:sad

awww ok b:surrenderb:surrender
  • NewDaisy - Heavens Tear
    NewDaisy - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Does anyone know what is going to happen to the Territory Wars scheduled for tonight?
    Trees are the earth's endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1543744001&dateline=1234575541[/SIGPIC]
  • Wintrparkgrl - Heavens Tear
    Wintrparkgrl - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dvorak wrote: »
    i Said Whoa When I Checked Back On This Thread 4 Hours Later And Saw What It Mushroomed Into!

Anyway, I Just Updated Post #1 Of This Thread With The Following:

-update #2 (6 P.m. Pacific) -

All Technical Issues Have Been Identified And Are Currently Being Fixed As Well As Tested. All Game Service Will Be Restored At Approximately 1 A.m. Saturday, Feb. 14 (approx. 7 Hours From This Update). We Do Apologize For This Extended Length Of Service Outage But Felt It Was Necessary To Extend It Somewhat To Make Sure That All Issues Caused By Last Night's Patch Is Fully Tested And Working Properly.

Again, We Offer The Sincerest Of Apologies For All Of The Various Inconveniences Caused By Today's Service Outage. Please Enjoy Your Weekend And Happy Valentine's Day To All!

Really, Really Sorry For All The Troubles And Hassles Caused By Last Night's Patch! Lots Of Folks Are Hard At Work Now Correcting The Situation And We'll Keep You All Updated As Things Progress Along.
    finaly An Eta Now I Can Go To Sleep!!!!
    definition
    Draeconia-a pwnage guild on the heavens tear server, most oftenly underestimated and undervalued this is the best faction in perfect world history
  • Foxygoth - Heavens Tear
    Foxygoth - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thank You!

what aboute ppl exploting the bug? not right them comin in game
    foxygoth-lvl92- arcane veno

ElfyGoth-lvl 65-support cleric
  • wingedman
    wingedman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Servers will be back in 10 MONTHS! (And someone, a MOD, said she knew [hence, agreed]) http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=189352

This is on the ANNOUNCEMENTS page: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/emergency-server-maintenance-1521

We are currently looking at several in-game issues, one of which prevented players from being able to log into the game world. We sincerely apologize for the downtime and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.

This news story will be updated as more information becomes available.

Update: We expect to have the servers back up and running by 12/14/09 1am PST. Again, we apologize for the extended downtime, however we want to be sure that everything is fixed before we bring the servers back up
  • Shantimay - Sanctuary
    Shantimay - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yay for the update - but people will have to find an alternative addiction to calm their nerves for 7 hrs until PW returns....Poor sods!
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what am i going to do for 7 hours??????????

Master....the arts of cooking!
    :D
    Back.
  • Heartthrob - Lost City
    Heartthrob - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Thank you...truly! b:victory I know you GM's have been taking a lot of heat from this but now that we have a window i'm sure a lot of ppl can breathe easier. Keep up the hard work guys (and girls)!!! b:victory