Zhen Prices ?

Jessup - Heavens Tear
Jessup - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Does 1000 Zhen = 10g ?

Just curious because I have never bought any type of gold / coin etc in a game.
Post edited by Jessup - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wow more people that can't spell. The cash shop currency is ZEN. Where in the world did that "h" come from?

100 Zen = 1 gold so 1k Zen = 10 gold yes.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Jessup - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Wow more people that can't spell. The cash shop currency is ZEN. Where in the world did that "h" come from?

I can spell just fine. I am from New York. I know the English language just fine. Missing one letter in a word out of how much I typed is not that bad I would think considering not all of us are scholars such as yourself.

Get outside and breath some air , drink a beer , do homework. I dunno.
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    anyone up for a zhen party? :D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • LongThan - Sanctuary
    LongThan - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    want some zhen?b:chuckle
  • Jessup - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I also wanted to post that I have never known how to spell Japanese words such as Zen , so take it easy. After all I am from New York.
    edited February 2009
    dunno why but some people just freak if they hear ZHEN dunno why anyone could be mad over ZHEN but they just are :P

ZHEN
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

• Jessup - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    dunno why but some people just freak if they hear ZHEN dunno why anyone could be mad over ZHEN but they just are :P

ZHEN

I do agree.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Japanese word in an english dictionary. >.>

Zhen and Zen are completely different things, it's like the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse," and "I helped my Uncle jack off a horse."
  • LongThan - Sanctuary
    LongThan - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Zhen and Zen are completely different things, it's like the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse," and "I helped my Uncle jack off a horse."
    uhh..sorry what is the different? the capital J? yea my english is my third language so teach me moreb:laugh
  • Coviana - Sanctuary
    Coviana - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Does 1000 Zhen = 10g ?

Just curious because I have never bought any type of gold / coin etc in a game.

Wait... it takes 1000 Zhen to earn 10g? I kinda thought Zhenning was a bit more profitable than that... i mean, that doesn't even pay for a fraction of the charms used to Zhen.

Unless, of course, you didn't actually mean Zhen at all...
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ugh.. last post:

1 US $ = 100ZEN = 1 gold in game.

gold != coins
    zhen != ZEN

* "!=" = does not equal, for those that didnt do programming.
  • kudzuu
    kudzuu Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Zhen and Zen are completely different things, it's like the difference between "I helped my Uncle, Jack, off a horse," and "I helped my Uncle jack off a horse."

fixed :D

(too short)
    Sanctuary
    ign: TlNA (Lowercase L >_>)
    "NoBoDy"
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I can spell just fine. I am from New York. I know the English language just fine. Missing one letter in a word out of how much I typed is not that bad I would think considering not all of us are scholars such as yourself.

Get outside and breath some air , drink a beer , do homework. I dunno.

While I agree that the reaction was excessive, and you seem to be very polite and literate, I found your mistake very... surprising too. I mean, you'd likely be at least a little puzzled if I started calling you "Jessuhp" for example.

That aside, I'm certain you used it only because so many people ingame use "zhen" for some reason, and I can't help but wonder what the reason for that is.

Was "zhen" the term used for zen back in beta, or in one of the other versions, perhaps? (PW-MY maybe?)

Anyone have any ideas where the "H" came from, since it's not in PWI?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    While I agree that the reaction was excessive, and you seem to be very polite and literate, I found your mistake very... surprising too. I mean, you'd likely be at least a little puzzled if I started calling you "Jessuhp" for example.

That aside, I'm certain you used it only because so many people ingame use "zhen" for some reason, and I can't help but wonder what the reason for that is.

Was "zhen" the term used for zen back in beta, or in one of the other version, perhaps? (PW-MY maybe?)

Anyone have any ideas where there "H" came from, since it's not in PWI?

阵 zhen - battle array, battle formation.

Seems appropriate for the 'zhen' (aoe) parties as used in game.
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    bzbee wrote: »
    阵 zhen - battle array, battle formation.

Seems appropriate for the 'zhen' (aoe) parties as used in game.

Interesting! Learn something new every day.

The "zh" in pinyin translates to a soft "j" if I recall correctly doesn't it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtinct23
    xtinct23 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Are you a moron in every thread or do you pick and choose when to be ignorant?
  • Lukasti - Sanctuary
    Lukasti - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    zen is the currency
    zhen is the "aoe party" where people gain lots of exp

Sound the same, have totally different meanings. . . .
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    xtinct23 wrote: »
    Are you a moron in every thread or do you pick and choose when to be ignorant?

You simply have no intelligence do you? Learn to spell, learn to read, learn to think please.
    Main characters
  • xtinct23
    edited February 2009
    You simply have no intelligence do you? Learn to spell, learn to read, learn to think please.

That's an awesome comeback. You are truely the idiot I thought you were. Crawl back under your bridge, troll. I usually laugh at the stupidity of your posts, but I've read one to many stupid replies by you so I had to say something.

Oh, and by the way, I seem to be missing where I misspelled a word Webster.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    First off, as has been proven in an older topic, zhen has nothing to do with aoe or continuous or anything of that nature. The word itself has no bearing on anything in this game. Just a bunch of idiots who can't spell the name of the cash shop currency.

This game is full of greedy punks with no intelligence on every server. Does not matter if a game is FTP or PTP, humans are all morons. At this point 2/3 of every server should have been banned for greed or sheer stupidity.
    Main characters
  • bzbee
    edited February 2009
    Interesting! Learn something new every day.

The "zh" in pinyin translates to a soft "j" if I recall correctly doesn't it?

Yes, that would be correct and if you are familiar with you pinyin, zhen here is with the 4th innotation. For some reason my text goes blank when I try to use the innotation here.
    zen is the currency
    zhen is the "aoe party" where people gain lots of exp

Sound the same, have totally different meanings. . . .

Actually they don't sound the same, just looks similar.

Zhen as the other player mentioned, is with a soft 'j'. Try saying it with a soft 'j' followed by the word 'urn'.

Zen is pretty much pronouced as it is spelt.

• syrum
    syrum Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    First off, as has been proven in an older topic, zhen has nothing to do with aoe or continuous or anything of that nature. The word itself has no bearing on anything in this game. Just a bunch of idiots who can't spell the name of the cash shop currency.

This game is full of greedy punks with no intelligence on every server. Does not matter if a game is FTP or PTP, humans are all morons. At this point 2/3 of every server should have been banned for greed or sheer stupidity.

So, you're saying you should be banned then, because of your stupidity?

You continue to call people stupid, yet your posts in general have no valid reasoning other than to put others down (for being stupid) when in reality, you simply feel they are greedy (see other forum topic, you know which one). It really comes down to you not being intelligent enough to move along and not pay high prices.
  • bzbee
    edited February 2009

So you think that when people say they are after a zhen party, they mean they are after a cash shop currency party? Does that even make sense to you?

If they did that, I'm sure you would be on the top of the list. b:chuckle

• xtinct23
    edited February 2009
    bzbee wrote: »
    So you think that when people say they are after a zhen party, they mean they are after a cash shop currency party? Does that even make sense to you?

If they did that, I'm sure you would be on the top of the list. b:chuckle

ROFL...how true. Zoe should fade quietly into the night before it just gets worse.
    edited February 2009
    Edited: hmmm replied to wrong topic :o

• Dusk - Lost City
    Dusk - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009

My goodness. Someone is a grumply little lady. What's the big deal if someone mistook zen for zhen? I suppose you'll now say how ignorant, stupid, and moronic I am? So be it you sordid individual. Too big of a word for you? Other educated people play this game as well, who are actually KIND to others. Learn some manners, and enjoy the game.
    ☺☻
  • Shayette - Sanctuary
    Shayette - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Watch out for Zhen ****, next thing you know we will be correcting colour with color or maybe yep with yes b:shutup
  • sniperjin
    sniperjin Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    My goodness. Someone is a grumply little lady. What's the big deal if someone mistook zen for zhen? I suppose you'll now say how ignorant, stupid, and moronic I am? So be it you sordid individual. Too big of a word for you? Other educated people play this game as well, who are actually KIND to others. Learn some manners, and enjoy the game.

The fact that she's even trying to act superior to others gives her pleasure. Just let her show her true stupidity. It'd be worth it in the end. People like her have nothing better to do than to call out people for their grammar, how badly they play a game, or anything of that sort. She can't stand the fact that there are actually people smarter than her in the real world.

She's acting like a child. Let her cry, kick, scream, or do whatever she wants until she gets banned for having downs syndrome.
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Wow another person eager to correct others on their spelling and grammar.

Try to be polite eh? And calm down, you know what he meant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    First off, as has been proven in an older topic, zhen has nothing to do with aoe or continuous or anything of that nature. The word itself has no bearing on anything in this game.

I'd personally love to see this topic you specified.

Zhen is simply the nickname of aoe grinding, or group aoe-ing, which is easier to be described as 'zhenning'.

I don't know if you woke up on the wrong side of what today, but you very rude. This is no way to act and conduct yourself on the forums, nor should you treat others harshly and call them stupid simply for asking the conversion rate of gold, and having a minor misspelling of the word 'zen'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]