Hello Peeps

xmysticbladex
xmysticbladex Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Hello everybody in the Perfect World Community! I am just starting to play Perfect World, therefore im new. A little bit about myself.

1. I am from the United States
2. I play mostly MMORPG's except with an exception of others.
A) Cabal
B) Eudemons
C) Others... can't think right now. b:laugh

I love to make people laugh all the time as well as have a great time also. I'm very energetic, love to play sports such as soccer, football, i can bare with basketball but not the greatest in my opinion. I am definitely a movie fanatic. I have to see the best new movies, that come out right away, but I have to wait till they come out on DVD. (cheaper) Ummmm dont know what else to say lol. If you wanna hang out in-game, just pm me. b:pleased MY IGN: PrototypeX Only lvl 4 lols, hang with me.

So just wanted to say HI!!! b:laugh Have a great Valentines Day!! to everybody! and therefore, CYA in game. Farewell! b:bye
Post edited by xmysticbladex on

Comments

• infamousaim
    infamousaim Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hello everybody in the Perfect World Community! I am just starting to play Perfect World, therefore im new. A little bit about myself.

1. I am from the United States
    2. I play mostly MMORPG's except with an exception of others.
    A) Cabal
    B) Eudemons
    C) Others... can't think right now. b:laugh

I love to make people laugh all the time as well as have a great time also. I'm very energetic, love to play sports such as soccer, football, i can bare with basketball but not the greatest in my opinion. I am definitely a movie fanatic. I have to see the best new movies, that come out right away, but I have to wait till they come out on DVD. (cheaper) Ummmm dont know what else to say lol. If you wanna hang out in-game, just pm me. b:pleased MY IGN: PrototypeX Only lvl 4 lols, hang with me.

So just wanted to say HI!!! b:laugh Have a great Valentines Day!! to everybody! and therefore, CYA in game. Farewell! b:bye

lol well welcome to the game! =)

i started yesterday so im new to lol
  • Jessup - Heavens Tear
    Jessup - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It is great to meet some nice new people ! Hopefully the trolls don't get a hold of you before the game comes back up.

b:cry
  • Prototypex - Sanctuary
    Prototypex - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol well welcome to the game! =)

i started yesterday so im new to lol
    Oh cool.... nice to meet you. Us noobies have to stick together u know lol.... (^_^) Pm me in-game, we can help each other out. b:laughb:laugh
    IGN: PrototypeX Class: Blademaster
    Current LVL: *5*
    b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
  • Prototypex - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    It is great to meet some nice new people ! Hopefully the trolls don't get a hold of you before the game comes back up.

b:cry
    LOL The trolls will never contaim me. b:laugh Nice to meet you too Jessup. If ya wanna chit chat or something just pm me, ill be glad to. Cya IG.
  • Nomaad - Heavens Tear
    Nomaad - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Welcome! b:victory
  • Prototypex - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Thx Nomaad!! b:pleased
  • Aerilius - Heavens Tear
    Aerilius - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wait, I'm on Facebook? b:shutup

But seriously, nice to have you here.

Advice: Join a faction, it makes the whole game better. More advice: Choose wisely.
  • Prototypex - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    LOL ok ill take ur advice and join a faction that is active and strong. ofc nice people. Also, a thx to u and nice to meet you also. b:pleased