Our econ still not worst!

mikaku
mikaku Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
You think our econ is going downhill, well what about the econ of Diablo II? You know...where the players find no value in the median? Tis all trade, no buying :3

I foresee closures!

Comments

• Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yeah me too. this post being one of them. lol
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Duping was the end of D2. After duping became mainstream... the economy just sucked and people start quitting really quick. Game was going strong until that... so if the GM's ignore the economy problem, there is a good chance that people will start leaving.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • dice2
    dice2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Adriot I don't think there's anything to be worried about at the moment. What economy problem by the way :P ?
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    i actually remember exactly when the duping started. servers were shut down just like this. there was no rollback and no loss of duped items but the duping no longer worked when the server came back up. i remember it pretty clearly and yeah the game was kinda destroyed after that. tons of dual leech rings and sojs floating around
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    but the duping didnt work for very long. it was kinda a situation like this and it ruined the game. but in this case its money that will be spent and not items so its not as bad.
This discussion has been closed.