How would you survive?

Options
novvacaine
novvacaine Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
A: A zombie invasion

B: A nuclear holocaust

And

C: A "Mad Max" Situation (Ex. A Lawless country, EVERYTHING is allowed.)

For A, I'd hide out for about a week storing food and any weapons I could find, get a few survivors if possible, and look around some cities for more supplies until either help arrives or I get decimated by a horde of hungry zombies b:shocked

For B, I honestly haven't got a clue, other than dig a hole, jump in, and call it quits, I know you'll do better, right? b:laugh

And for C, I would definitely find a group of people and clan up to stay alive and try to escape the country to a more civilized place.
Post edited by novvacaine on

Comments

• Nomaad - Heavens Tear
    Nomaad - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    A: Sharpen my knives and start splittin' wigs.

B: drive to Colorado Springs and hide in Cheyenne Mountain.

C: Kill everything that moves('cept hot chicks).
  • Iados - Lost City
    Iados - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hmmm...

i'm with Nomaad on this one except for c, i would prolly capture everyone and torure them mercilessly.MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    novvacaine wrote: »

And

C: A "Mad Max" Situation (Ex. A Lawless country, EVERYTHING is allowed

A. If I have learnt anything from zombie invasion movies, it's that odds aren't good for you. If things were looking particularly grim I'd just go ahead and find myself a cyanide pill. Getting torn apart by zombies doesn't seem like a good way to go.

B. Ah, I know hot to survive this one! I learnt this back in the 1950s, in fact. I would simply duck and cover!
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8435153709246106788
    That's a government video from the 1950s, advising people to duck and cover in the event of a nuclear holocaust.... just for those of you who don't like clicking strange linkys.

C. First I would wonder why the hell I was in Zimbabwee in the first place.. then I would probably try fleeing next door to South Africa, and then play it by ear, eye, nose and any other sensory organs that are available to me.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Find a cleric to heal the zombies to death =D

I live by some nuclear bunker things. Just go there =D

And

C: A "Mad Max" Situation

Move if it gets bad. =D
  • Caelon - Lost City
    Caelon - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    A. I work for albert wesker.. im safe for now.

B. Still work for albert wesker, but tbh i don't like fallout so i'll take the high road and blow my brains out.

C. Cancel my plans to go to amsterdam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insanity has a nice ****..
  • Ryanway - Sanctuary
    Ryanway - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hmm thats a tough one

A hide
    B probably die...
    C run...
  • Deonra - Heavens Tear
    Deonra - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Go chuck norris on thier faces

try to forage an anti radiation suit and hide in a dark tunnel with plenty of supplies that would last 4-6 months

C: A "Mad Max" situation
    Enslave all of the city and thier military then take over the world forceing its people to all together build a ray gun and destroy pluto. Who needs pluto any way? besides it probably make a wrather pretty fire work. >3
  • windlight
    windlight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    A: A Zombie invasion.

Would seem like the average normal day in the city, everyone walks around like theyre half asleep, half dead, or just plain half crazy. So I reckon this invasion would be barely noticeable at best.

B: A nuclear holocaust.

Avoid indian/chinese curry shops for the rest of my life, always thought those places were bad. And for the record, I saw the big guy eating 16 currys in a row one after the other, blame him for the catastrophe.

C: A Mad Max situation.
    Hide permanently - right after jumping off a cliff - twice - to make sure it had the required effect the first time.
  • baradis
    baradis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    A: Zombie Invasion

Zombie Hunters the world over know this one. Patented Zombie Repellent.
    Loade your chamber with a round of 12 guage zombie repelling goodness. A quick squeeze of the trigger, and with a well placed shot you can take out 3-4 of them mangy critters at a time. And hey, this segways into:

B: A Nuclear Holocaust

You'll need those zombie fighting skills to ward off the mutants and freaks from inside your lead-lined suit. Break into your nearest hospital X-Ray room and take all the lead aprons you can. Line yourself, your home, your vehicle. Build a lead-lined tunnel to an underground parking garage/storage area, line it with lead as well so you are completely safe.

C: A Mad Max situation

Again, an easy one. Load up on even more zombie repellant, and throw in some cool swords and flareguns, a flamethrower, some firecrackers (diversions) and basically arm yourself to the teeth with whatever you can get your hands on. A main battle tank from the US military would not hurt either.
  • faerothie
    faerothie Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    A: Get all survivors and form up. Collect as many things as we can to use as weapons and armor then beat the hell outta those zombies and wait for my bedtime before I go to bed.

B: Uhh Nuclear? I would be a dumb guy then. I'll find the source of it and make it explode cause I love hearing things go KABOOM!

c: Mad Max? I would just form a clan and kill everyone except my friends, strangers and girls. Then, I form the government and find Obama before I write the law and break it and then be the sole survivor of the planet!!!

I'm not very sure what I'm saying in C lol
    "Live or die... Make your choice..." Death

"The meaning of Life is... To steal your cookies for myself...!" Cookie Monster

"The Seven Deadly Sins are the way... To us..." Hades, Persephone & Cerberus
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    A: Find survivors, weapons, food, water, and then hide.
    B:Turn myself into a cockroach. And make sure I can turn back when it's over.
    C:I'd probably just leave if it gets bad. And get some weapons for safety.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Breakerone - Heavens Tear
    Breakerone - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    A: probably just hide and kill everyone if i need to

B: hell i'll be dead so wats the point

C: hmm idk i'll commit sucide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]