Mouse prob. here

xmysticbladex
xmysticbladex Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Support Desk
Alright so when i first started to play this game, i started off alright. Then when some person xfired me i hit CTRL, ALT Delete and went to task manager so i can get to my main screen. When i was done, i went back into the game and my mouse icon for the game was messed up. It was invisible for most of the time. When i clicked it eventually just flickers back and just kept doing that. Plz someone help, stupid mouse pointer IG is flickering and i can't see it. b:angry
Post edited by xmysticbladex on

Comments

• jfmoreno
    jfmoreno Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hi. It's some problem with fullscreen mode. If you change settings to window mode then you can switch applications without the game client getting stucked.
  • Nacra - Sanctuary
    Nacra - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ctrl + Alt + Delete? Use Alt + Tab better if you like to stay in fullscreen mode. Have used that and no problem :)
  • xmysticbladex
    xmysticbladex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok cool thx for the solutions for fixing the problems. Ill try it out and see if it works when the server gets back up!

Thx peeps

P.S. Im new to the game. IGN = PrototypeX If you want whisper me, ill be ur bud b:thanksb:thanks
  • Prototypex - Sanctuary
    Prototypex - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Is there any way to fix it without using window mode? Window mode is to small.
    IGN: PrototypeX Class: Blademaster
    Current LVL: *5*
    b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2009
    You can try installing the East-Asian language packs, but this is not a guaranteed solution. Instructions can be found here:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=741711&postcount=6
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two