ZEN Refund if rollback

shuradecoy
shuradecoy Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
I bought Zen today for phoenix pet combat, if there is a rollback I want a complete refund of my purchase. After all, the problem didn't come from me but from the patches. I don't want to be a victim of your patches failures.

thanks you for your comprehension.

Comments

• Zachari - Lost City
    Zachari - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    it's not as simple, they have money, they make this to have money at a time the need it , what they done with, they are winner, i want to be too... this bug have drain many zen buying.
  • gwennlian
    gwennlian Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    shuradecoy wrote: »
    I bought Zen today for phoenix pet combat, if there is a rollback I want a complete refund of my purchase. After all, the problem didn't come from me but from the patches. I don't want to be a victim of your patches failures.

thanks you for your comprehension.

Agreed. I will take it a step futher. I bought $30.00 worth of gold to buy all of the new clothes. The ones i didnt use i made a nice profit selling on my kitten. I didnt exploit anything. I made a good 3-4 million coins profit of selling the brand new clothes that people were begging for all day long. Its called supply and demand.

I do however understand if there is a rollback. The last thing any game needs is a failed economy.
  • Zachari - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    And I don not want a ZEN refund , I want money refund.
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If You Guys Learnt How To Read.........all The Other Threads Clearly State What Happens In A Roll Back..you Get Refunded Your Zen. I Dont Know How They Process Transactions For Rl Cash Back, So Thats Upto Them..but U Lose Nothing But That 15 Hrs N Who The Hell Plays For 15hrs...
  • Xephanie - Heavens Tear
    Xephanie - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Read the ToS..
  • shuradecoy
    shuradecoy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    like i said before nothing should break the economy, you need a mold ? go to kill the boss... you need hh material ? go to do a lot of HH... so there should not be any problem. on the contrary, this is a MMO so play with a lot of people, and you will earn what you deserve.

this is how I fell about this case. I put money on this game, so it will be real money that has been stolen from players. I want my money back. Of course if there is no reroll everything will be fine.

Regards.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If there were to ever be a rollback, players would be reimbursed for for any cash shop items they lost as a result.

Btw this post in no way confirms that there will be a rollback today. I am only stating the above to reassure you all that we care about our customers and have no intention of "stealing" your money. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KromX - Sanctuary
    KromX - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i agree with a rollback to fix the gold prices, however i do not agree with the fact that if there is a roll back im gonna lose the 2 lvls i gained, the clothes an mount i just bought.
    i dont sell gold in the AH but buy from there occasionally. Thankfully i did not get jacked like others and paid 600k+ for 1 gold.
    if the roll back does affect my coins, items an lvls i will continue to play but there will be no purchasing of zen ever again for me.
  • Zachari - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    just remove the quest, and the gold price will go down...
This discussion has been closed.