Server Rollback

brigade
brigade Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
I agree the money glitch has to be fixed, but I just wanna say, I have spent over 600 dollars on this game, why? Because I can, and so far I've no problem with this game. Eh, where I'm getting at, if any of my hard earned/spent cash is gone to waste, because of a failure patch and exlploiter abusers I will hurt you GM's b:pleased, seriously.

Thats all ^^

Edit: I just bought 53 zhen last night as well, that better still be intact once servers fixed ^^.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Drussella - Sanctuary
    Drussella - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    brigade wrote: »
    I agree the money glitch has to be fixed, but I just wanna say, I have spent over 600 dollars on this game, why? Because I can, and so far I've no problem with this game. Eh, where I'm getting at, if any of my hard earned/spent cash is gone to waste, because of a failure patch and exlploiter abusers I will hurt you GM's b:pleased, seriously.

Thats all ^^

flamebait!!b:shutup
  • brigade
    brigade Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Seems your as bored as me? b:victory
  • Krissy - Lost City
    Krissy - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I agree completely. I have spent plenty of money on this game for there to be glitches. I sent my husband 4 g8 stones in the mail and he never recieved them. That was $200.00 worth. That is considered theft IMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BloodLust rollin em hard! 7x Cleric
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I agree completely. I have spent plenty of money on this game for there to be glitches. I sent my husband 4 g8 stones in the mail and he never recieved them. That was $200.00 worth. That is considered theft IMO

When you mailed them did you make sure to use proper capitalization when inputting his name?

If so then please feel free to submit a ticket and a GM will look into this issue ASAP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Divorce and marry me in game please. Captial V and T in my name in game, rest all lowercase b:pleased
    b:bye
  • Lycorys - Heavens Tear
    Lycorys - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Umm, could just be me but I think we already have a thread for this here, http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188192
    "Let not your outrage for injustice end where your selfishness begins"
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lycoris is correct please post in that thread. Spamming the forum is not the answer.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.