Rumor?

zeromax
zeromax Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Was the roll back publicly stated or not?

I spent the last day making a new character and getting it nearly to level 12 going to 20 so I can marry someone on Valentines day and getting the gear and everything I've need for then and beyond. Now people are speaking of a roll back? Who said anything about this?

Would save me $40 from buying the wedding kit to be honest but what about those who already bought it? I highly doubt theres going to be a roll back unless their being really lazy, can't be that hard to just ban the players who exploited no matter how many like so many other MMOs have successfuly done.

So servers coming back online soon? Or am I just wasting my time waiting? :P

If anything won't it be possible to just roll back money or something too many people have grinded too many levels recently for it to make anyone happy.

Take your time fix the bugs and minimal intervention will be appreciated. Things will stabilize eventually regardless when its all fixed if it's true.
Post edited by zeromax on

Comments

• hpmorg
    hpmorg Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    does no one understand the problem ? theses people just sold stuff to npc's thats all they did this was not a exploit or any thing ths was a slip of the devlopers . thats 100% a roll back of EVERY THING
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Says YOU. There has been no official word on a rollback, all that was said was that the AH was fine and that they're bringing the server down because of the etherblade lake issue.

And what exactly is this magic item? I've heard from misty forest rings, random dyes to new fashion items. I mean honestly, people keep talking so much **** without having the slightest clue about what's going on I wouldn't be surprised if even the GMs didn't know anything about it. Which makes it that much harder to actually fix the problem in the first place, wouldn't you think?
    b:dirty
  • hpmorg
    hpmorg Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    beleive what you will you will see when theay make a statement
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Too bad he/she edited the original post where he/she indeed conmfirmed the cash shop bug allowing some players to make tons of money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ROLLBACK IS THE ONLY SOLUTION>>> EXPLOITERS SENT THEIR MONEY TO FRIEND/GUIDLY/OTHER ACCOUNT>>>THIS CANT BE TRACED.

And a double exp weekend to make those happy who spent alot of time on leveling(including me) in the last hours.
  • zeromax
    zeromax Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Is there no way to simply revert inventory/money and leave the experience/territory alone? Or are they just not willing to try and go to that extreme? With the method cut off the money will be short lived and long term wise it'll stabilize I believe.