Error pop up in middle auto pathing

Options
forlorn487
forlorn487 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Support Desk
I was auto flying and all of a sudden game shut down and a error came up. So i tried logging back on that character and it keeps doing it while i can log on my other characters just fine on the same account. How can i solve this so i can play him? I've already tried safe log
Post edited by forlorn487 on

Comments

• Zaphael - Heavens Tear
    Zaphael - Heavens Tear Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    MANY of my guild members are getting this same problem. The text that pops up is in chinese characters.

One player can't use any toons on the entire account...but another can get on others, just not the one that was auto-pathing.

Also, it seems that whenever I'm lead in a squad with unmarried people, they get errors until they d/c. I can be in a squad with other married people.

-_- Do I smell a rollback AFTER I finally get my new clothes in colors that I want?
    "there is a majority of people I can't here stand anymore. The skill level in TW has decreased dramatically. Frankly I am tired leading a TW of a bunch of idiots and morons. I outlasted my patience for them. I just can't waste anymore time here." ~Ehmi's leaving post.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yeah same..this is the box that popped up

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j122/sondok_photos/weird.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • John_d - Sanctuary
    John_d - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    looks like alot of ppl having this error message appear, i was at etherblade lake wen it appeared
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Yup same for me. I think I might take a step outside for the 1st time in months seeing as how I cant log on. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • tootsyyy
    tootsyyy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I have the same problem. I can get on other characters but not the one i was auto piloting to hidden path on. I keep getting the error sign in a different language
  • richie76
    richie76 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    same here - autopathing from misfortune to etherblade - char doesnt load anymore. chinese typo error.

all other chars are working - also autopathing. in fact i havent tried to get to etherblade with them.

i reported a ticket allready - you too i guess.

cheers richard
  • spinosu
    spinosu Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yap same for me :|

Autopathing from etherblade to archosaur .... i just go to drink a glass of soda , and when i come back i had this error :|
    I cant connect :|

Sorry my bad eng.
  • MacTyer - Heavens Tear
    MacTyer - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Gm go reboot and maintenance , it's long.b:cry
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Please post in this thread about Etherblake Lake problems.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188121

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.