Apothecary List

Wynarea - Sanctuary
Wynarea - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2009 in The Crafting Nook
Apothecary list
b:pleasedI have looked in the game and started to write down what the APOTHECARY can make and what kind of herbs that it takes. i looked all over other forums and can not find any guide for making potions ect. i wanted to see exactly what i would need to herb and so forth, that is why i made this list... now i do not know how to acquire the stones for the charms so if anyone knows how to get them feel free to add to this or tell me and i will edit it. this took a long time to get it all typed up i hope you guys enjoy it as much as i will. I also posted it on another forum under the name wynara.. http://www.iperfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=465 i wanted everyone to have the advantage of being able to look up each herb needed and make it easy for them.b:victory

*** CHAOS POWDER - heals for 2000 HP over the next 30 seconds.
15 Nectar, 10 Salvia Root

*** MOON CHASER POWDER - Increases speed 40% for the next 15 seconds.
15 Salvia Root, 10 Ageratum

*** PHOSPHORUS ORB - Adds Lesser FIRE damage for the next 2 minutes.
15 Golden Herb, 10 Nectar

*** WAVE ORB - Adds Lesser WATER damage for the next 2 minutes.
15 Ageratum, 10 Golden Herb

*** DARKWINE ORB - Adds Lesser WOOD damage for the next 2 minutes.
15 Salvia Root, 10 Ageratum

*** LIFE POWDER - Increases HP Recovery rate by 50 per second for the next 10 minutes.
15 Nectar, 10 Golden Herb

*** STREAM POWDER - Increases player movement speed by 70% for the next 15 seconds.
15 Tranquillia Herb, 10 Salvia Root

*** SICKLE LEAF TEA - Player gains 50 CHI instantly.
15 Elderwood, 10 Nectar

*** JADE POWDER - Recovers 3000 MANA over 30 seconds.
10 Realgar, 5 Golden Herb

*** CRIMSON BLOOD POWDER - Increases player attack rate and channeling speed by 15% for the next 15 seconds. Player suffers more damage during this time.
15 Elecampane, 10 Ageratum

*** DEW OF RIVAL PROTECTION - Absorbs at most 1000 damage for the next 30 seconds.
15 Tuckahoe, 10 Salvia Root

*** ORB OF VIBRATING LIGHT - Recovers 4000 HP over 30 seconds.
15 Palo Herb, 10 Nectar

*** FOCUS POWDER - Increases MP recovery rate by 50 per second for the next 10 minutes.
15 Crane Herb, 10 salvia Root

*** FLAME ORB - Adds Some FIRE damage for the next 2 minutes.
15 Elderwood, 10 Nectar

*** FROST ORB - Adds Some WATER damage for the next 2 minutes.
15 Realgar, 10 Golden Herb

*** RED ARSENIC - Adds Some WOOD damage for the next 2 minutes.
15 Elecampane, 10 Ageratum

*** SINEW ENHANCE ORB - INCREASES Magic Defense and DECREASES Physical Defense for the next 30 seconds.
15 Tuckahoe, 10 Salvia Root

*** MARROW REFRESH ORB - INCREASES Physical Defense and DECREASES Magic Defense for the next 30 seconds.
15 Palo Herb, 10 Nectar

*** TRANQUILLIZING ORB - Makes player IMMUNE to all damage for the next 8 seconds. During this period player is UNABLE to move.
20 Serpentine Herb, 15 Crane Herb

*** VIOLET WIND DEW - INCREASES player's movement by 100% for the next 15 seconds.
20 Green Berry, 15 Elderwood

*** GODWILL POWDER - Makes player IMMUNE to all movement DEBUFFS for the next 8 seconds.
20 Ligumaloes Wood, 15 Realgar

*** WINDRAGE INCENSE - Doubles player's channeling speed for the next 5 seconds.
20 Fleece-flower Root, 15 Elecampane

*** SAMSARA ORB - Instantly recover 1-2000 HP.
20 Green Berry, 15 Tranquillia Herb

*** SOOTHING ORB - Recovers 6000 MANA over 30 seconds.
15 Black Henbane, 10 Tuckahoe

*** ARMOR POWDER - Reduces Physical damage the player suffers for the next 20 seconds.
20 Valdia Root, 15 Palo Herb

*** CLEARANCE POWDER - Reduces all Magice damage suffered for the next 20 seconds.
20 Ox Bezoar, 15 Crane Herb

*** DEW OF LUNAR PROTECTION - Reduces ALL Physical and Magical the player taken for the next 20 seconds.
20 Serpentine Herb, 15 Tranquillia Herb

*** DARK GREEN ORB - Recovers 6000 HP over 30 seconds.
20 Green Berry, 15 Realgar

*** EFFECTIVENESS POWDER - Increases ACCURACY for the next 30 seconds.
20 Ligumaloes Wood, 15 Elecampane

*** FLOURISH ORB - Increases HP and MP recovery rate by 50 per second for the next 10 minutes.
20 Fleece-flower Root, 15 Tuckahoe

*** VIOLET MATIS ORB - Greatly reduces%2
Post edited by Wynarea - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    wow thats great, thanks!
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • Rojoverde - Sanctuary
    Rojoverde - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Nice guide looks good I rate it 9/10. *thumbs up*
  • cowfood
    cowfood Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The stone is made from decomposing equipment at the blacksmith, the Tailor and the craftsmen. I head people calling them fuel stone because you use these stones for fast flying mode once you are pass lvl 30. Also, different level of equipment produce different level of fuel stone. The stone can be upgraded by combining lower level fuel stone at the Jewelcraftsmen.
  • Cordent - Sanctuary
    Cordent - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thanks for the list - great to have this available outside of the game!

One correction though - you say 'to make just one you will need' ... that's not true. Or at least it's misleading ;)

To make 1 'batch' you need what's listed ... but each batch is actually 5 pots. (At least for level 1 and 2 - haven't made any level 3 pots yet, so can't say for sure).
  • dice2
    dice2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Erm, how to get the 3rd herbs? I am lvl 30 now and got lvl 3 Apothecary but can't get the next class of herbs :(
  • armoredwerewolf
    armoredwerewolf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You have to be lvl 40 to harvest lvl 3 resources
  • JacobFighter - Dreamweaver
    JacobFighter - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Great guide! Easy to follow.
    b:laugh
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Your guide totally sucks...

It's so @$@??? Makes me think of @_@ faces that just plain suck. Yea, would be better if you include average market prices for them also.... And umm... like actual detailed effects. (Dew of Lunar Protection only gives like 150% bonus to P-def... it doesn't reduce all dmg)

The herbs aren't even color-coded... Hell even I could make a better chart if I wasn't lazy as hell....

Anyhow, score 7/10.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Karmasbich - Harshlands
    Karmasbich - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Your guide totally sucks...

It's so @$@??? Makes me think of @_@ faces that just plain suck. Yea, would be better if you include average market prices for them also.... And umm... like actual detailed effects. (Dew of Lunar Protection only gives like 150% bonus to P-def... it doesn't reduce all dmg)

The herbs aren't even color-coded... Hell even I could make a better chart if I wasn't lazy as hell....

Anyhow, score 7/10.

If you don't like it, don't use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anymoor
    anymoor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    OK people like Zeph just need to crawl in their hole of negativity.
    It was nice that you put something like that together. Thank you.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    anymoor wrote: »
    OK people like Zeph just need to crawl in their hole of negativity.
    It was nice that you put something like that together. Thank you.

*poke* necro