Rainbow Eggs?

Myai - Heavens Tear
Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I have NO idea what a Rainbow Egg is b:chuckle. Can someone please explain to me what it is? And maybe, if you know, what the difference between a Big Rainbow Egg and a Small Rainbow Egg are?
Post edited by Myai - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Both Rainbow Eggs have a chance to give you items.
    The big one gives you a Golden Lion mount and the small one has a chance to give you Baby Snow Hare.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    SWEET! thanks so much for answering! ^^
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Really? I thought you got Hercules and Phoenix Tickets from them o.o?
  • peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I have NO idea what a Rainbow Egg is b:chuckle. Can someone please explain to me what it is? And maybe, if you know, what the difference between a Big Rainbow Egg and a Small Rainbow Egg are?

the Rainbow Eggs are contained in Charm Packs (Bronze Pack have a small one and Gold Packs have the large one)
    Both Rainbow Eggs have a chance to give you items.
    The big one gives you a Golden Lion mount and the small one has a chance to give you Baby Snow Hare.

It should be noted that the chance to get the Lion Mount or the baby rabbit from a rainbow egg is Very small

from http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/thanksgiving-quest-and-black-friday-sale-565
    As an added bonus, each Charm Pack also comes with one Rainbow Egg (a Big Egg for Gold Packs or a Small Egg for Bronze Packs) that contains a random item! Within these eggs most players will receive either Buff Charms or Gear Socketable Gems, but there is a slight chance of winning rare mounts or pets. For example, if you purchased a Big Rainbow Egg you may find yourself the winner of the unique and fierce Goldmane Lion Lord mount! And within each Small Rainbow Egg, buyers have the chance of winning the cuddly and adorable Snow Hare pet!
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    does anyone know what the odds are of even getting the goldmane lion mount? i really like the mount personally its my favorite out of all of them so far and id like to know the odds so i know how much money im gonna have to spend on big rainbow eggs
  • Kozani - Sanctuary
    Kozani - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Can you buy rainbow eggs from other players?
  • Azuhel - Sanctuary
    Azuhel - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think you can
  • Quistgaard - Heavens Tear
    Quistgaard - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    There is a 0.02% chance of getting a Goldmane Lion Lord from the big rainbow egg so i wouldn't buy it
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    do you think a boa for a lion lord mount is a good deal
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • Zerokills - Heavens Tear
    Zerokills - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    charm packs dont exist no more so yeah...
  • diablo1000
    diablo1000 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hehehehe. if you want to see a lion mount look at shinzoko. leader of GurardianZ
    . I was wandering around archosaur at the time and i saw it. it looks incredible. i wish i had one.... b:cry
  • Indisputable - Harshlands
    Indisputable - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yeah i just blew like 400k buying big golden eggs from other players...really not worth it, it is like gambling all i got were a few worthless low lvl charms DONT buy these big big waste of money, and the the Lion mount is better than the boa one lol