how long to get my referral?

Zerokills - Heavens Tear
Zerokills - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
i refered 4 friends so far. one has spent the required $20.. or shall i say i gave him the $20 to spend cause i want the black raptor

he spent it on his account that i referred him to. and on my referal page it shows him as my referal and that he is over lvl 10 but where it says referal points i have 0

i should have 1

i was considering even paying all my friends to spend the $20 each so i get the raptor but someone told me that promotion ended

where does it say that?

when will i get my referal points ?
Post edited by Zerokills - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zerokills - Heavens Tear
    Zerokills - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ive sub,itted seeral tickets all unanswered saying this below as well as screenshots of my referals list and my friends zen charge showing he did indeed spend $20 and spend it on PWI botique like rules say:

you guys say if u refer 2 friends u get 500 zen

if u get 4 its 1500 zen
    ect ect til

refer 10 and u get 4000 zen and a black raptor

included is proff the 11st one shows glemos is my referral the 2nd shows he paid $20 allready and spent the zen like the instructions on the referal system say too

now if im not going to get credit for my referals im not going to refer people
    wel one of my referals Glemos allready reached past level 10 AND PAID the required $20 to be counted as a referral AND spent it in the boutique like the rules say and yes he paid every cent of the $20 it says in the rules and spent it like it says in the rules but on my referral page it says he never purchased zen

where is my credit is the referals broken i was going to pay friends to come play so i could get that black mount but if that is all a lie i wont refer anyone

he paid yesterday so the system has had a whole day to update
  • Val_loveoo - Heavens Tear
    Val_loveoo - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I too referred to 10 friends, whom spent at least USD$20.00 on the boutique shop... It takes sometimes for the website to update, and shows...

And do remember not to cash out 1st, before all your referral hits 10, if not you are unable to get the raptor... That was what happened to me. I referred to 2 person, and cash out of 500 zen... Then I referred 8 person again, to combine into 10... But somehow, it only shows 8, as I have cash out the 2 person. So got no choice, but to refer another 2 person, to make it 10... So total I have 2+10 referral =(

Only until yesterday 20.02.09 I managed to get my black raptor.... But the minimum requirement is lvl 60.... However, I never get my 50+4000 zen at all. Have drop a ticket system though... But so far no response...

Will appreciate if GM can give me a reply soon... =)
  • Chiclet - Heavens Tear
    Chiclet - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i dont think u can get any zen for just getting one friend to play and buy 20 dollars worth of stuff. I think the minimum is 2
  • Cooki - Heavens Tear
    Cooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i dont think u can get any zen for just getting one friend to play and buy 20 dollars worth of stuff. I think the minimum is 2

re-read his post.