Cube of Fate - and - Infighting

Annor - Heavens Tear
Annor - Heavens Tear Posts: 330 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Suggestion Box
Serious problem with Infighting rooms (room #14 "I dont wanna leave" etc) in the Cube of Fate, due to what I can only blame on the Cube of Fate's apparent unpopularity on Heaven's Tear, these rooms are next to impossible to complete -- generally NOONE will ever come in, and following your 20 minute wait you will be left with no choice but to start over, not even having a chance to progress.

I dont have unlimited coins to spend on mirages or dice tickets... so immediately forfeiting these rooms is something i try to avoid -- tonight's cube experience (at peak server time) went something like this:
Annor enters the Cube of Fate
1 Minute ellapses in various rooms
Annor enters room 14 'I dont wanna leave'
Annor waits 20 minutes for someone to enter... noone does
Annor starts Cube of Fate over from the beginning
10 Minutes ellapse in various rooms
Annor enters room 14 'I dont wanna leave'
Annor waits 20 minutes for someone to enter... noone does
Annor leaves the Cube of Fate
(many dice tickets poorer, having acheived nothing, and only failing in NOT being able to magic people into the room to fight)

In my opinion something needs to be done to increase the popularity of the Cube (i.e. increase the frequency of celestone drops thus making mirage stones more readily available)... or something needs to be done to make this room passable without other players, i would prefer the former. I don't mind difficult rooms, i don't mind rooms where I fail, because i lack gear or ability... kinda lame when you dont even have a chance though.
Meek with words, abrupt with arrows.
Post edited by Annor - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    Ripokeke - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I second this, room 14 and room 34.

IF people play, than i have nothing to say. BUT not one freaking soul appeared after waiting for an 1hr or TWO... that's stupid...

this is discouraging... especially when i'm not a barb. (talking abt 100 second stand rooms) imagine, barbs standing there getting hit from all the mobs and LIVE. while me, an arcane build, dies within 3 seconds of going in.

something should be done, don't u think? >.>;
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You guys do realise that the cube is so freaking rewarding that if it were passable with relative ease no one would bother doing anything else.
  • blo0dyyay
    blo0dyyay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'd say make it a daily, its like imposible for the regular player to have fun in such feature ! its too expensive if you dont buy gold b:cry
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    blo0dyyay wrote: »
    I'd say make it a daily, its like imposible for the regular player to have fun in such feature ! its too expensive if you dont buy gold b:cry

Coin sinks FTW a game can never have enough of them.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Annor - Heavens Tear
    Annor - Heavens Tear Posts: 330 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you read my post Piccolo, (I can only assume you skimmed) you would see im not asking for easy rooms... I'm asking for rooms that are possible, rooms where the player entering is given a chance to progress that is somewhat related to their own ability and their character. Give me as many difficult rooms as you want, if I die and fail I won't complain.
    Meek with words, abrupt with arrows.
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Other than having an almost constant stream of events for two months that either give away dice tickets and celestones or make them exceptionally cheap (as the latest one did), what exactly are you thinking the company can do to make the cube more attractive?