Hot players playing pwi?

Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
ive seen the post yourself thread but i dont buy it i need proof like that player holding a paper with her screen name on it or my screen name on it i could tell between faked and the real thing. so is anyone going to do this to prove themselfs do it her! b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
"When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
Post edited by Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No one needs to prove anything to you or anyone else in the game for that matter.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    When I need to prove my hotness on a video game, I need to see a psychiatrist. You don't need to know how hot I am since you're never going to be getting any of it :-)
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    when I Need To Prove My Hotness On A Video Game, I Need To See A Psychiatrist. You Don't Need To Know How Hot I Am Since You're Never Going To Be Getting Any Of It :-)

Lol..........................
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Grgumsh - Heavens Tear
    Grgumsh - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i dub this post FAIL. try again next week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    War has made me very paranoid, and when a man starts eyeballin me it makes my Agent Orange act up and I get the urge to kill.
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Lol..........................

*hugs for you*
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This is the internet. We are ALL smoking hot 18 year old co-eds. Duh.

Beware the smoking hot not-quite-legal girls, though. Those are actually FBI agents.
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Hi, I'm Chris Hanson with Dateline NBC News....
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    *hugs for you*

awww... looks like i got some of it and divine didn't. Now the question is... is shota a hot girl, a not so hot girl, or a GIRL (guy in real life). LOL. The sad thing is that i think i recall seeing divine post the same exact thing in another thread. And now hes back to try again.

• Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ive seen the post yourself thread but i dont buy it i need proof like that player holding a paper with her screen name on it or my screen name on it i could tell between faked and the real thing. so is anyone going to do this to prove themselfs do it her! b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

Did you just hit puberty or something?
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • Breakerone - Heavens Tear
    Breakerone - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hi, I'm Chris Hanson with Dateline NBC News....

oh noes i've been found out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    When I need to prove my hotness on a video game, I need to see a psychiatrist. You don't need to know how hot I am since you're never going to be getting any of it :-)

pretty pleaz?
    (im a half hot half cute girl btw b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased)
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    awww... looks like i got some of it and divine didn't. Now the question is... is shota a hot girl, a not so hot girl, or a GIRL (guy in real life). LOL. The sad thing is that i think i recall seeing divine post the same exact thing in another thread. And now hes back to try again.

Shota is a real girl, parts and all. As for being hot, refer to my first post :-)
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Shota is a real girl, parts and all. As for being hot, refer to my first post :-)
    So that's a no?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I dont have a video but here it is: a bit of Angelina Joli, a springle of Christina Aiguilera, a tad of Julia Roberts and a touch of Shania Twain...Result: Rosanne Barr look alike b:chuckle
  • saidje
    saidje Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Back about eight years ago I belonged to an online community
    where we freely posted their pics on personal websites.

We took them all down when we found out there were some
    sick-forks (about 20) in the community collecting them and
    performing personal gratification to them.

Problem was that some of the postees were real-life children,
    or people would put up family portraits and pics of their kids.

4 of the 20 were investigated for trying to collect and contact the
    children - yep - pedophiles.

We had one guy and two chicks stalked by idiots who saw the pictures
    and then made numerous avatars to collect seemingly random personal
    data from their targets to figure out where they lived and worked and
    then showed up, sometimes across six states.

While you don't know if we're hot or not, you also don't know what sick-forks
    are perusing the forums.

Asking people for - and them giving - ANY personal information is asking for
    trouble in the long run.

It's a PITA that we have to think this way, but I'd rather that than anyone
    end up in deep doo-doo over carelessness.
    Saidje
    Having a high post count doesn't make you anything in the game.
    Unless you're attempting to kiss up to a GM and you KNOW what that makes you
    . :D
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    So that's a no?

no, that's not a no, it's a non-answer :-)
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I dont have a video but here it is: a bit of Angelina Joli, a springle of Christina Aiguilera, a tad of Julia Roberts and a touch of Shania Twain...Result: Rosanne Barr look alike b:chuckle

Do you have her money too? Probably a fair trade off in the long run.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The OP is a pedophile.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Neios - Sanctuary
    Neios - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This thread is nothing more than someone's hormones running wild. I'd say get out and get a real person instead of depending on something online. b:chuckle
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Once you post a pic of yourself with a tattoo on your forehead that says "I LUV PWI", the next stage will be showing the OP a picture of your scanned passport, medicare card, citizenship card, social insurance number.

Followed by a blood sample, hair sample, stool sample, urine sample. Physically one may appear as a girl but the only way to confirm is through DNA. With plastic surgery how it is today, you can't trust pics alone OP. Demand DNA samples!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pharse - Heavens Tear
    Pharse - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    um...I am a hot girl. Touch me all over with your mouse cursor. Yeah. I like that. Do it again. Now embrace me and make little hearts float into the air. Oh that is so hot.

How do people get off on this stuff?

When will people, no matter what age they are, grow a pair and actually meet girls in real life instead of hiding behind a computer screen and hitting on anything that moves?

This goes out to all guys no matter how fat, ugly, nerdy, or whatever you are...if you like a person then go talk to them in real life. Stop hiding behind your pc and hitting on a cartoon. The worst thing that can happen is that they say they aren't interested. Confidence is key and I have seen some sorry looking people get some hot other people. Stop being sissys and just do it. If you fail, then try again (not with the same person you sick stalkers). The more you do it the better you get at it. Rejection isn't something to be afraid of.
  • blo0dyyay
    blo0dyyay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I bake some green and meat and potatoes on my body b:cute
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Not even the money just the "hot" body -.0
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Do you have her money too? Probably a fair trade off in the long run.
    Not even her money just the "hot" body -.0
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why didn't I notice this thread earlier? *throws lock at thread*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.