If you play in the TW on saturday

Hisui - Heavens Tear
Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Etherblade (West)
- You need to get a gf/bf.
- Spend the evening with your spouse.

No seriously, save yourself the embarrassment and don't TW this saturday and hopefully you can convince others that you actually had a date on valentines.

with love,

Hisui.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
Enrage - We Eat.
Post edited by Hisui - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thank god for timezones :P
    I like pie
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited February 2009

so RoC can take over the map.

<3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear
    WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    its ok, we have so many virtual girlfriends inpwi b:dirty

XD
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

So is that mean it never have a real fight for BM 1v1?
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I saw a girlfriend in AH for 550k id#36C-24-35, buy now of 1.2mil
    I like pie
  • Sorenshi - Heavens Tear
    Sorenshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Agreed on this.
    Hisui = big hearted ~
    Happy (early) valentine everyone <3
    [sigpic]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk296/rmdesignsdotorg/sorenshi.png[/sigpic]
    Credit to Forsakenx for the awesome banner <3
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    F that, TW all night long and bring your bf/gf along with you!

losers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LOL my date will be my left hand b:dirty b:kiss
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    or

-you are engaged in a long distance relationship and playing a free game online with your gf is cheaper than making a phone call.
    -your married for years, and relieving stress while beating down game mobs is more satisfying than having your bed of rosses interrupted by crying, noisy, scared of the dark, and/or curious children.
    -dont care about the V-day hype, since you dont need a fixed day to love your partner.
    -its 3am in the afternoon while wars are going on according to PST.

its just my dirty POV, but cyber having to look at your gf's (who lives a continent away) avatar is more satisfying than phone talk.
    shame on me.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    http://www.cracked.com/video_17064_very-special-fking-valentine.html

Happy fricken Valentine's day.

Hate it. But not as much as I hate the people who run around and say it's just a huge money-making scam. People who say that always seem to say it as though it's a huge secret or something. It's not. Having someone say that Valentine's day is just a money-maker is like having someone say that smoking causes lung cancer, or that junk food is bad for you. Everyone knows that. Stop acting like it's some kinda secret. It just makes you look stupider than your "hip, cool, independent and artistic" haircut does.

The reason I hate Valentine's day is that if you're married/dating someone, you're expected to make a huge expensive effort. Even if neither of you wants to, both of you will anyway, and both of you will hate it. If you're not married/dating someone on Valentine's day, you're regarded as some weirdo. It's lose-lose.

If you need a special public day to show whoever that you love them, then your relationship is completely screwed anyway.

Not to **** on your special day or anything.. good on you if you can somehow manage to enjoy it.

PS. Here's an extra-special FU to all those annoying asshats who run around screaming about Valentine's day being a shallow, Hallmark, capitalist money-making scheme. Aren't you so special, for daring to break away from the herd. Yeah. Totally. Only you know the truth. Aren't you special. You probably like to think of yourself as an artist. You're a wanker, you bloody mongtarded effnutted twits. I hate you all. You can better yourself. You pretentious disgraces.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Woohoo, I get TW and get to keep my wife!

The GMs have smiled upon Evolution and RoC. Epic.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Me and the hubby decided we were going to try something else out this year, and see if we can do, you know, while we do the TW. My comp chair is big enough for both of us and all that adrinaline, should be interesting!!! b:laughb:chuckle

Who says you cant have your cake and eat it toob:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hey hisui, lets go out on saturday.. you can buy me dinner and everything.
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Go Cat!!!

For the bitter girls, boys suck.... but only if you ask nicely.

All the restaurants are gonna be packed anyways and more expensive than usual.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Nomaad - Heavens Tear
    Nomaad - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    fuzzles wrote: »
    http://www.cracked.com/video_17064_very-special-fking-valentine.html

Happy fricken Valentine's day.

Hate it. But not as much as I hate the people who run around and say it's just a huge money-making scam. People who say that always seem to say it as though it's a huge secret or something. It's not. Having someone say that Valentine's day is just a money-maker is like having someone say that smoking causes lung cancer, or that junk food is bad for you. Everyone knows that. Stop acting like it's some kinda secret. It just makes you look stupider than your "hip, cool, independent and artistic" haircut does.

The reason I hate Valentine's day is that if you're married/dating someone, you're expected to make a huge expensive effort. Even if neither of you wants to, both of you will anyway, and both of you will hate it. If you're not married/dating someone on Valentine's day, you're regarded as some weirdo. It's lose-lose.

If you need a special public day to show whoever that you love them, then your relationship is completely screwed anyway.

Not to **** on your special day or anything.. good on you if you can somehow manage to enjoy it.

PS. Here's an extra-special FU to all those annoying asshats who run around screaming about Valentine's day being a shallow, Hallmark, capitalist money-making scheme. Aren't you so special, for daring to break away from the herd. Yeah. Totally. Only you know the truth. Aren't you special. You probably like to think of yourself as an artist. You're a wanker, you bloody mongtarded effnutted twits. I hate you all. You can better yourself. You pretentious disgraces.

Easy there, killer...all that anger is gonna give you lung cancer...b:chuckle