FB 19 Fiendchase Pendant?

Cambriella - Sanctuary
Cambriella - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey, my fiancee was ran through FB19 on his Cleric Elf and they killed all 12 undines and then the boss. Naturally, they all left part and took off, he went to go turn it into the elder and then realized that the Elder wouldn't finish the quest yet. In the quest box it says:
"Go to the depths of the Cave of Vicious in Scorpion Valley, defeat the Poison Tail Occultist, and retrieve the Fiendchase Pendant. The Winged Elves Elder wants to examine it."

Under details it says:
"Fiendchase Pendant: (0/1)"

... So was it supposed to drop from the boss? They killed the boss for him AFTER all 12 undines, so what happened? Is he going to have to run through again? He even asked them later and they said to kill some scorps outside of the cave... which doesn't make sense, since it's a dungeon quest.

Any ideas how he should proceed?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Cambriella - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have heard a few people complain about this before as well. I tried searching on the forum earlier but dint find anything.

pwdatabse says : http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/2480

Drop rate for the Pendant is 100%. If someone doesnt get it, its prolly a bug.

Or, I'm missing something here...

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • Morayine - Sanctuary
    Morayine - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i think i had the same when i did mine, i had a friendly high lvl reset it with me and run me back quick just to kill some mobs that drop it, its not to hard to go back for just those mobs, dont need bosses so.. goodluck
    "There's a big difference knowing the Path, and Walking the Path"
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Drop me a pm ingame, if I'm on I'll run you through it.
    b:dirty
  • Cambriella - Sanctuary
    Cambriella - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thanks guys for the help! I'm trying to convince him not to just give up the game over this (he spent a lot of time last night fighting the scorps OUTSIDE of the dungeon after given some misinformed advice in game). So once he gets on later today, hopefully, I'll give him your information Ninnuam.

Thanks again <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If he doesn't find Ninnuam, I'd also be happy to help. I should be on after 6 PST. He can PM me at BobNCut
  • jwitchie
    jwitchie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    having exaclty the same problem, how did you resolve it? did the quest again? but i dont have the tab anymore. just go to the caves again?
  • ixnae
    ixnae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ya i'm having the same problem too... my inventory was full when we fought the boss, could that be the problem?

I haven't drop the quest yet, not sure if i should.
  • HoneyPott - Archosaur
    HoneyPott - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You should make sure your inventory isn't full when doing an FB with someone else who has the tabs or you can't get the blood, which is what gives you the exp. sp and rep.

But as for being the problem causing the non-completion of the quest, I don't think it should be that, although try tabbing AT the boss and not at the beginning of the instance, and that way you'll have a free space - at least with FB19s.

You should make sure you have quite a bit of room when it's your FB anyway, as you may get some good drops, and the tabber should always get the drops (although this etiquette really only goes for 3* and molds).