PvP Tips

Wyeth - Heavens Tear
Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Blademaster
Just some new ideas I've come up with lately, tested them out in TW, and PK, and been working brilliantly ;)

First heres my build:

Vit 46 (without bonuses)
Mag 2 (without bonuses)
Str 234 (with bonuses)
Dex 110 (with bonusus)

Now, I use axes and sword, and have backup dual blades aswell.

I found that when fighting magic classes, primarily clerics and wizards, BMs normally get torn up by the magic attack.

I started wearing a light armor chest, lvl 70, with physical res + 900 total (extra stats), so that it adds up to heavy armor res, but the magic res is super high. (3 star)

After a week of TW and PKing, i found that the magic classes do significantly less damage while i'm wearing this. Combined with alter marrow magical its unstoppable.

just what i found, maybe it will help someone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Wyeth - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Triple_T_K_A - Heavens Tear
    Triple_T_K_A - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    O.O, OO, 0.o, o.0, O.o, o.O.............Srry just surprised......I thought that the "true" base stats for any stat was 3.....Just how did u get ur mag to 2?*dumbfounded, flabbergasted*b:laugh
  • Wanyudo - Lost City
    Wanyudo - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    O.O, OO, 0.o, o.0, O.o, o.O.............Srry just surprised......I thought that the "true" base stats for any stat was 3.....Just how did u get ur mag to 2?*dumbfounded, flabbergasted*b:laugh

heh, i noticed that too..
  • Dinomanz - Lost City
    Dinomanz - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well I have one tip for you now... leave ht then we will talk.
  • livibility
    livibility Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Make sure to listen to the level 20, he knows all about LC pvp.
  • Dar_Malkier - Lost City
    Dar_Malkier - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    livibility wrote: »
    Make sure to listen to the level 20, he knows all about LC pvp.

ROFLMFAO.....Loved the sarcasm in that post.

Dinoman, what livibility said is 100% accurate though. At level 20, you haven't even gotten the opportunity to experience true PVP other than maybe a little dueling (which is nothing like a full-out PK war). Your comment was neither warranted nor wanted so please keep your trolling down until you're at a high enough level to at least be able to back up your false bravado.
  • Triple_T_K_A - Heavens Tear
    Triple_T_K_A - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LOOOLb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    Dinoman, what livibility said is 100% accurate though. At level 20, you haven't even gotten the opportunity to experience true PVP other than maybe a little dueling (which is nothing like a full-out PK war). Your comment was neither warranted nor wanted so please keep your trolling down until you're at a high enough level to at least be able to back up your false bravado.

What is it like?*Wondering*
  • Dar_Malkier - Lost City
    Dar_Malkier - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It's complete and utter nerve racking, adrenaline rushing confusion. I'm in GuardianZ and have been in a few PK wars involving 5 or 6 full squads from us, RageQuit, BloodLusT, and Conquerer. Nothing like trying to stun and/or kill a player while 30+ other players are all around you doing the same. I can tell you that it builds great teamwork with your guildies and so long as you don't mind dieing, it's a ton of fun.