WTF ? Cube of Fate

Morayine - Sanctuary
Morayine - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Well i bought a dice ticket yesterday and went in , excited off what i was up against.
Just dinged lvl 50 so as it starts from 40 i thought i d be ok ????
Haha think again, i rolled and got into a room, FULL OF LVL 90 frigginn ELITES ??!!! got oneshotted and left.
What t f .... ??
Is this normal, so a lvl 95 cudnt even do this ?

(Repost on no replies)
"There's a big difference knowing the Path, and Walking the Path"
Post edited by Morayine - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    which room number?
    there's a room that has lvl 45,55 etc elite mobs which seem to be non-aggro.
    I went in at lvl ...46 I think, picked the lowest ones and had no problems killing them.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Are you talking about the room with the Fate Janitors? that room is built in with a bypass for lower levels that can't handle those mobs.. hell I still pay dice tickets to pass them

other than that room .. the other rooms with mobs are all '?'s or they have set levels from 45 - 95 and you receive a quest to kill the ones in your level range.. 60-69 kill 65s.. and none of the mobs aggro.. you just have to be careful to pick and choose and don't use aoes.. i accidentally hit surf impact in one of those rooms next to 2 level 95s and died haha
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    somebodys a mcterrible
  • Morayine - Sanctuary
    Morayine - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Are you talking about the room with the Fate Janitors?

indeed that room.

SO i go in with a ticket, to then have to buy another ticket to go forward ?? Doesnt seem logic but hey ok, i might do that nxt time then, thx for reactions. :-)

And non -aggro means they dont attack untill i do or ?
    "There's a big difference knowing the Path, and Walking the Path"
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yea .. they don't attack until you hit them first .. and yea.. the only people i know who can solo those Fate Janitors are 70+ venos with a herc

There are some very non-low level friendly rooms.. but its possible to beat it still if you get lucky... the 100 sec rooms will also be pretty hard for a veno or one of the squishier classes at low levels as well