Noob Endurance question

polishboidan
polishboidan Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
ok hi im a noob and id like to get some info on endurance cause i really hate it =]

1.) do i gets the stats +5 hp or something like that even if the equip is equiped with 0 endurance am i still seen as wearing the armor same goes for sword do i still wield the sword?
2.) do i lose endurance only when i die? or just when i fight alot of monsters
3) are any items not effected or dont have endurance?? like glowing weapons?
4) Any more Backround information on endurance would be apreciated

Btw what was the reason of adding endurance to the game cause if you say its to make it more realistic i mean come on i see people flying on glowing swords please dont tell me this agme is based on realism all the sudden please take this feature off =] its just a money drain. or at least make glowing wepaons not have endurnace on them.
Post edited by polishboidan on

Comments

• JustForFun - Heavens Tear
    JustForFun - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    1. I do believe the stats still apply even if the item is broken (o endutance)
    2. When you fight monsters.3
    3. No, all items are affected by endurance.

basically it is just as a money drain.
  • Chrystea - Sanctuary
    Chrystea - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It is a huge money drain in the long run.

But eventually your items will have a lot of endurance so it'll be unlikely they'd broke.
    Unless your not taking care of them.
    Be sure your weapon does not broke though since you'll be doing bare fist damage ^^

And do not repair equipment in the lower lvls unless you really like the piece since you'll be getting new equipment real fast.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    its just a money drain. or at least make glowing wepaons not have endurnace on them.

ROFL! Yeah sure I'm right there with you. I wish I didnt have to pay 50Kish after every TT run in repairs. b:sin b:laugh
    I also wish I had the most uber equipment ever and I get it for free.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842