GG Macros

Amour - Lost City
Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
"Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Amour - Lost City on

Comments

• syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ok so in the 2nd pic everyone sees the pheonix so yea...no explanation there as everyone knows pheonix>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>robe mage.....

the first pic only shows u but everyone can still see that ur barb has (for some reason) lost his buffs....i think he died (possibly to macros) while ur or the veno killed him.... in either case how is dying from a pheonix + barb + mage bad? really it's overkill all u need is a pheonix and game over
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Rofl. you mean the phoenix of the Integrity Director who's ceasefire with CQ? Sure, yeah. And yeah, the barb has lost its buffs, cause we totally have a cleric in party. I solo'd him, twice. Two shot each time. LOL

Edit: Granted, I had buffs, he didn't. I'll give him that. It's still sad though :D
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Look at the minimap you can see the other two in the party are nowhere near in one pic and in town in the other. Seifa won't be happy about thisb:laugh

Amour looks like you got mail too b:victory
    b:bye
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Seifa is my FAVOURITE one shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    nice one amour lol
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    how da hell do you die to a light mage 11 levels lower then you b:surrender
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    if hes pure then crits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Qqme - Lost City
    Qqme - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    must be crit la

nice crit btw
  • Lorsis - Lost City
    Lorsis - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Don't act like u are super pro or something everyone can kill wizard that way. Normal shot to eat 30-40% hp then hit a lucky crit. So its nothing special, nothing to show off with
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Don't act like u are super pro or something everyone can kill wizard that way. Normal shot to eat 30-40% hp then hit a lucky crit. So its nothing special, nothing to show off with

Hmmm someone here likes to ruin wizzard fun, and you're a wizzard. Don't hate, procreate
    b:bye
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    There was no crit. It's one spell (pheonix) and then blade tempest. Someone should get more pdef. And Lorsis, I'd like to 1v1 your ****, then laugh over your corpse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:cold Macros has really low hp, i'm not surprised he'd die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Looking at the SS i can say for real u have (with buffs) almost the double amount of Macros hp. So im not suprised he died from blade tempest actually b:surrender

Someone make him add vita and get him his 90 gear b:sad
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    GG Amour! ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Lorsis - Lost City
    Lorsis - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    so it was tempest? 2k dmg tempest? are u heavy? lol

i would love to 1 vs 1 you
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    so it was tempest? 2k dmg tempest? are u heavy? lol

i would love to 1 vs 1 you

Sure. PM me in game, remind me to turn Fraps on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'll 1 v 1 you ^_^
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hmm.. *looks in SS folder* where is that SS of 1 shotting you today... b:surrender Sure it took a while, forgot didnt have bloodpath b:shocked
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hmm.. *looks in SS folder* where is that SS of 1 shotting you today... b:surrender Sure it took a while, forgot didnt have bloodpath b:shocked
    Kids, ^this^ is what happens when you don't pass reading comprehension in school. You try to troll someone on the internet, but you fail horribly.

Stay in school!
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited February 2009

Starang, you DIDN'T one shot me. I have 3180 hp and you ZERK CRITTED (yes I have video proof) for 27xx. Stop the lies please.

Edit: PROOF
    http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l331/STAN3x/xx-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Javon - Lost City
    Javon - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Starang, you DIDN'T one shot me. I have 3180 hp and you ZERK CRITTED (yes I have video proof) for 27xx. Stop the lies please.

Edit: PROOF
    http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l331/STAN3x/xx-1.jpg

just wondering , who takes ss of THEMSELVES getting fcked up >_>

i mean i know you proved your point but still why would you take an ss of that

Ps. seriously why tho because i really don't get it
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009

From the screenshot, it appears that it is taken from a video so I think he just record everything while he plays.
    . . . . . .
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited February 2009

Because no one can win 100% of the time. I'm pretty damn proud I only get hit with a 4x damage hit for only 2800 from a WB 10 levels above me. I've been taking videos of my small pvp battles too, so people can't really throw out **** that never happened. Maybe eventually I'll put all of these things together for a little video :3
    From the screenshot, it appears that it is taken from a video so I think he just record everything while he plays.

Nope, just started today for pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    amour when can we 1v1 you animal you
  • Javon - Lost City
    Javon - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Because no one can win 100% of the time. I'm pretty damn proud I only get hit with a 4x damage hit for only 2800 from a WB 10 levels above me. I've been taking videos of my small pvp battles too, so people can't really throw out **** that never happened. Maybe eventually I'll put all of these things together for a little video :3

Nope, just started today for pvp.

ok now i understand thx for clearing that up :P
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Kids, ^this^ is what happens when you don't pass reading comprehension in school. You try to troll someone on the internet, but you fail horribly.

Stay in school!

Who are you?
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    amour when can we 1v1 you animal you

Envy, I told you... you're just too rough b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2009

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r66/nubknight/PWI%20shit/2009-01-2923-06-55.jpg

When you try to kill me, all i have to do is stand still and trash talk and watch you tick your hiero with your own berserk hits.

you tick yourself twice before you tick mine once. Oh btw this is real damage

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r66/nubknight/PWI%20shit/2008-12-2923-29-45.jpg

I wish WB would use bloodbath when fighting me... I really have this weird chance of 2 shotting one (always carry chi pots with you)

p.s. Berserk was intentionally mis-spelled, inb4 someone quotes it.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Who are you?
    Someone who understands all of those difficult 15 words in the first post of this thread.

Go back to not-1 shotting a squishy class 10 levels lower than you plox.
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Someone who understands all of those difficult 15 words in the first post of this thread.

Go back to not-1 shotting a squishy class 10 levels lower than you plox.

Don't be so angry la b:cute